Lets send some CATS ! at the weak ~AoT~!

• Thread starter DeletedUser96390
  • Start date

DeletedUser96390

Dear Sir/Madam of ~AoT~

We officially declare war on you.

Reasons Why We Want War Against You.

1. One of your tribe members was attacking one of CATS ! tribe-members :icon_eek:

2. Your members sent :scout: at CATS ! tribe members.

Regards,

patrickc02.

DeletedUser

who? lol
should post more info next time, like where are these tribes located etc.
anyway gl

DeletedUser

why is everyone so bad at making these war declarations:

here's one i made earlier on another world:

War name: Cookies

Declaration:
Hmmmmm Where to start.

We the esteemed tribe of ~S*W~ along with our family, HAWK, have deemed thee unworthy of gracing this here world with your stench. That is the broad outline of the war and now for some more detailed reasons.

1) Unoriginality: The name APOC is on almost every world there has ever been on tribal wars.
2) Expansionism: Fairly self explanatory really. We look, we like, we eat
3) Cookies: We have heard from various sources that your villages have been producing cookies. Since we have the milk and an insatiable desire to eat all cookies we want to establish the facts behind these rumours.
4) War: It's a war game after all
5) I like these war declaration things they are fun and therefore wanted to officially declare

Let's Get This Party Started!

but to keep it on topic gl in your war may it be short and prosperous

DeletedUser5351

dear sir/madam of ~aot~

we officially declare war on you.

reasons why we want war against you.

1. One of your tribe members was attacking one of cats ! Tribe-members :icon_eek:

2. Your members sent :scout: At cats ! Tribe members.

regards,

patrickc02.

0/10

DeletedUser

Wow I dunno guys, these fellows look scary

Don't be fooled by points for it cannot win the war. Prove your glory by your brain and army. A tribe may have few points but it can conquer the world. An astonishing reality which we cannot deny!

We are the ARMY OF TITANS and we shall conquer the world!

I wait with bated breath...

DeletedUser97654

sorry to have to tell you but patryn have killed all the leaders now anyway, so k75 feel free to have fun

DeletedUser

~AoT~ vs CATS

Well good luck, not really interested, not really sure we needed to know, still, good luck.

DeletedUser95858

JJ

I guess Cats are going for the scraps... typical Cats... they always Poop in someone else's Sandbox.

Metamorphosis

Well at least CATS are sticking by the morals posted on their description, but it seems that only four... maybe five people in the tribe have an academy =/

Best of luck though! :)

kingjohan

patrickc02, this is obviously your first wardeclaration(i hope :|) and i don't want to flame you more than i must,

This declaration was one of the worst i've seen. Ever. I suggest you go back a couple of world (let's say 20-30 worlds) and read some old declarations there. They're ususally the best.

Good luck.

DeletedUser

I was hoping for one of those funny reports where someone cats the farm from level 30-1. :( dissapointment

DeletedUser

Not done by me, but, it is very funny, if you know the players they're referring to :) Always makes me chuckle, if I had the time, I'd do a declaration like this, Actually, I might now :)

DeletedUser

thats epic C&H for the win love the way its been modded and still fits its amazing