FOX NEWS - 'Fairly Unbalanced' Issue 1

DeletedUser

That argument ("you don't have to read it") is not valid, as everyone here is here of their own free will. Nobody makes anybody do anything around here -- you being an aristo in Punch!, me being in Zombie, or the bloggger doing the blogging: we're all volunteers. He gets judged on merit, and if he posts nothing of value, then I say unsticky the thread and on to the next one. Easy come, easy go.

Give it a rest, I know you enjoy a good bit of argument and banter, some of us, are here to chat.

Yes waves, defiantly looking forward to your interview, don't write as much as me, I feel I wrote a bit much :icon_redface:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Give it a rest, I know you enjoy a good bit of argument and banter, some of us, are here to chat.

Definitely one of the worst replies I've ever read. This definitely belongs in my signature :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Update 01 - Issue 01

- Added article on 'Axes- who were they?' In the history discussion. History buffs will like it maybe. Discussion welcome.

- 75% Done now on the Young leaders article, expect that tommorow.

- Will be doing an interview with Party! soon, so look out for that too.

- Competitions also lined up for tommorow.

Replies -

@Everyone who gave nice comments - Thank you!

@Valth, Thank you for taking part, yes, the aim is for this to get stickied. But I don't wish to step on any toes with this. Im happy either way.

@Waves2u, You offering? ; )

DeletedUser

Citizen, if you want help doing some of the articles, writing anything, I'd love to oblige..

DeletedUser

Good read, loved the "Charge of the Axemen" against a stone-block wall. :)

DeletedUser

loved the new update and history especially the dark ages and in return actually learned something new cheers XD

DeletedUser

Can't really give credit for:

http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2011/01/26/world-54-world-stats-happy-australia-day/

I have no problem with time restraints and real life. I do have a problem with someone taking the spotlight on several opportunities, promising the world, and then giving what is more of an insult.

And Bloodhood, I understand that I have annoyed several people with that post. And I have apologised for it, for your convenience I have linked it here for your convenience.

A new post will be out on Friday (As I have a day off, finally, with out the wife around) and It will hopefully get some credit back.

If it doesn't feel free to replace me by applying here, I will gladly step down for someone who has more free time to write for this worlds almost unhealthy appetite for blog posts.

In regards to Sellsword I will gladly step down as the blogger for this world. Please dont hesitate to contact Jehosophat, The Blog Admin, Klouwe, One of the Head Bloggers, or Samulis, The Other Head blogger. I try and post enough for World 38 & World 54, and yes some times I get side Tracked. but I am always here collecting information to ensure I can feed you guys enough information to last you a week. Some may not get full, but some may.

I took over this part to blog for you guys as you ran out one of the bloggers and a favour to Jehosophat, who is a friend of mine. But I have said this many times, You guys want me gone, Write to one of the three above and I will gladly step aside to allow CitizenErased, or even you Sellsword to take over.

If you guys have any news or information to give me, Email me Ingame (NML0089), Forums (NML0089) or Skype (iloveinosha), Unlike other blog staff I have also opened a Twitter feed so you guys can also give me information there too. The only ONE person who has given me information was agullabell who again is a friend of mine.

But Remember, I dont get paid to do two blogs. I am doing this as a favour to my friends.

kris.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
What an awful, "official", looking reply. How could you possibly expect a leader of a tribe in a world to step up as "official" blogger of the world? I do not really care about your inactivity. I have had my own as leader several times. What was more laughable was the amount of times you'd like to declare what you were going to do, or how sorry you were that you hadn't done it. You then prescribe the view to the world that you really don't care about tribes, only the top players in the world.

And don't get me started on how flawed a statement it is that you are going to start blogging on the basis of information others from that world have sent you...

DeletedUser

What an awful, "official", looking reply. How could you possibly expect a leader of a tribe in a world to step up as "official" blogger of the world? I do not really care about your inactivity. I have had my own as leader several times. What was more laughable was the amount of times you'd like to declare what you were going to do, or how sorry you were that you hadn't done it. You then prescribe the view to the world that you really don't care about tribes, only the top players in the world.

And don't get me started on how flawed a statement it is that you are going to start blogging on the basis of information others from that world have sent you...

As I have stated again, and again Bloodhood, but you seem to not care or just skip it. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DEMAND THAT I AM REMOVED, I CONVENIENTLY PUT DOWN THE PEOPLE TO CONTACT SO YOU DONT HAVE TO SEARCH.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
As I have stated again, and again Bloodhood, but you seem to not care or just skip it. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DEMAND THAT I AM REMOVED, I CONVENIENTLY PUT DOWN THE PEOPLE TO CONTACT SO YOU DONT HAVE TO SEARCH.

O really, I must have missed that part of your post... thank you for bolding and underlining it just to make sure I got it. Otherwise, I may have missed it yet again.

Though in response, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY DEMAND THE LOCAL TRIBES THAT I AM TO BE NOBLED. MY FIRST VILLAGE CO-ORDINATES ARE 803|479 SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEARCH.

DeletedUser

O really, I must have missed that part of your post... thank you for bolding and underlining it just to make sure I got it. Otherwise, I may have missed it yet again.

Though in response, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAY DEMAND THE LOCAL TRIBES THAT I AM TO BE NOBLED. MY FIRST VILLAGE CO-ORDINATES ARE 803|479 SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEARCH.

Dont forget, I put in Italics.

DeletedUser

Yea, I just felt it looked better without.

Just so this doesnt get into a childish fight between us two. It is hard to write a post for both World 38 Which has been around longer and World 54 which is still a baby.

Bloodhood, if you think you can do a better job then me, apply.

I have contacted CitizenErased about taking over the blog, all he/she needs to do is apply, then you guys can have a new guy/girl to fill your brains with information as they have time to post for this world.

If you want to argue more Bloodhood then please contact me directly. But I dont remember you being so argumentitive on World 26..

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
It's called a joke? I can come up with far between "childish fights" and insults than suggesting it looked better without the italics :icon_wink:

And as I said earlier:

It would be hugely flawed to let a player on this world who leads a tribe, like myself, Sellsword or Citizen to write an "official blog". Such a blog would undoubtedly be subject to a large amount of bias, whether we would mean it to or not. Undoubtedly I could do a better job. Your last blog told of how you spent over an hour making a top 10 twstats map and quoting the world settings. It's more of the fact that it would be wrong for me to do so, or any other leader of any tribe on this world to do so.

DeletedUser5351

It would be hugely flawed to let a player on this world who leads a tribe, like myself, Sellsword or Citizen to write an "official blog". Such a blog would undoubtedly be subject to a large amount of bias, whether we would mean it to or not. Undoubtedly I could do a better job. Your last blog told of how you spent over an hour making a top 10 twstats map and quoting the world settings. It's more of the fact that it would be wrong for me to do so, or any other leader of any tribe on this world to do so.

Agreed.

Sellsword

What about a random noob like me who is already writing a massive continent discussion thread?

I see that thread as an informative piece of information, provided to me by people with a certain background and a certain propaganda interest. We all apply our own filters to information, and your K thread is no different. I like it, btw, but that's another point entirely. Just thought I'd say something positive now that I have the opportunity :icon_wink:

A world blog is perceived to be something different. Of course, many of the dukes can write a good blog, and it would probably be interesting to have. But a w54 blog should aim for a more general overview, and it should not have any inherent bias because of the source.

There was a crap blogger for w6 once, from the world itself, who posted the most iritating trivia about his own tribe while there was a full scale world war raging.

or even you Sellsword to take over.

What's that "even" doing in that sentence? You don't want to cuddle and snuggle just because I flamed your little blog? :icon_sad:

Last edited: