I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, so low

DeletedUser

Something really weird happened.
So, I tagged some of the attacks on my main. Why? Because when I went to the rally point, and to show walking duration, the time REMAINING on the travel duration was LONGER then the time it could take for a ram/cat to arrive at my village. I was sure of this, I tripled checked my double checks.
But the attack was cats. I am literally 100% certain that it could only be nobles.

However, what this means, is my little surprise for my attacker is going to go perfect.

As I said earlier, I pre-nobled the village. It will be at 14 loyalty when the nobles hit. His first noble, with his nuke, will take it. The next three nobles will die trying to take it. The real surprise is, right after, my attack will hit, carrying my nuke and noble.

DeletedUser95858

Delicious. Be sure to leave a few delicious treats.

Milk and Cookies and some floss.

DeletedUser

You could ask Juzzo to share his secrets with you, he's the master of tagging :D

DeletedUser

Well, guise, the moment we had all really been waiting for!
His conquer
And then mine
I am left with both my villages, and only lost 1 noble.
He, on the other hand, has lost 4 nobles, a nuke, and has 155 ODA worth of spears :D

Lets see what happens next!

DeletedUser

Two reasons.
Worst case scenario, is that I got under 25 loyalty drop. As you can see, I got exactly 25, so it was close. If I didn't get the village, that leaves him with an even worse village build then before.
Best case scenario, I get the village. I sure as hell am not going to cat warehouse, resources, farm, smithy, stables, barracks. It has no wall to cat down. It has no market. Not only that, but those 5 HQ levels will take, like what, less then 4 hours to get back?

DeletedUser

Two reasons.
Worst case scenario, is that I got under 25 loyalty drop. As you can see, I got exactly 25, so it was close. If I didn't get the village, that leaves him with an even worse village build then before.
Best case scenario, I get the village. I sure as hell am not going to cat warehouse, resources, farm, smithy, stables, barracks. It has no wall to cat down. It has no market. Not only that, but those 5 HQ levels will take, like what, less then 4 hours to get back?

4 hours + 1-20 wall.

Unless you seem to have lots of defence just lying about that you can use to defend the village I still do not see it being worth the effort since you can use those 4 HQ levels to get wall back up faster.

DeletedUser

4 hours + 1-20 wall.

Unless you seem to have lots of defence just lying about that you can use to defend the village I still do not see it being worth the effort since you can use those 4 HQ levels to get wall back up faster.

I don't have a lot of defense. So why would I build up a wall to protect no defense? A level 5-10 wall is not going to even damage a nuke, let alone kill a noble. I see absolutely no reason to build a wall when I go use the resources for something better, and when it can easily get smashed down.

Sinnuh

assume this can be closed as you have failed.. whole point of thread was your amazing solo play so now you've joined the attackers tribe this goes down as pointless? :)

/sinny

DeletedUser

You have two villages. One has no troops, the other is offensive, he just has to send a train to your offensive village and you're done.

DeletedUser

assume this can be closed as you have failed.. whole point of thread was your amazing solo play so now you've joined the attackers tribe this goes down as pointless? :)

/sinny
The point was to A) bring a decent to read to some people, and B) have a little fun playing solo.
Some people would argue about A, but honestly, people can flame this and me all they want, and I don't really care :D
I had fun with B, so I consider that accomplished.
You have two villages. One has no troops, the other is offensive, he just has to send a train to your offensive village and you're done.
One doesn't have *many* troops. I can still snipe, and there is this crazy thing called militia. I obviously couldn't last long. It was 8 villages vs 2.
And, frankly, I work full time, and go to school, so I really don't have the time to keep it up =P

HeftySmurf

Something really weird happened.
So, I tagged some of the attacks on my main. Why? Because when I went to the rally point, and to show walking duration, the time REMAINING on the travel duration was LONGER then the time it could take for a ram/cat to arrive at my village. I was sure of this, I tripled checked my double checks.
But the attack was cats. I am literally 100% certain that it could only be nobles.

However, what this means, is my little surprise for my attacker is going to go perfect.

As I said earlier, I pre-nobled the village. It will be at 14 loyalty when the nobles hit. His first noble, with his nuke, will take it. The next three nobles will die trying to take it. The real surprise is, right after, my attack will hit, carrying my nuke and noble.

Time bugged on mine, and i lost a village as a result of it, claimed it was cats when it was nobles :|

DeletedUser

Two reasons.

Personally I would have picked the rally point, but I'd still like to congratulate you on a job well done!