So where is the challenge?

DeletedUser

I use to play this world before the single "One" tribe came to be.

Stopping in, looking at the world map, I am left asking. Where is the challenge in this world any longer?

Popped in to TW History and looked at "One"'s activity. Over a third of that tribe has gone dead. No growth at all, or losing points. While another 10-15% look like all they do is just log in to do a min. building.

This to me says that this world has become very boring, and people have no desire to play it.

The idea of this single massive tribe was to fight every one else. Only it became a victim of its own design. No challenge.

Now I ask, is it time to see the one massive tribe break up so fighting returns as well as the challenge, or is it more fun to watch a boring world?

Social Disorder

Well it wasn't fun to read ANOTHER thread while you can just aswell post this in all of the other rant topics there already are :)

DeletedUser

Great, i could have done some minimal building while reading this thread..

DeletedUser92671

unfortunately for you stats dont tell even half the story, so not only is your post ill-informed but its repetitive and pointless,

and people wonder why the forums are dead...

DeletedUser

I was all excited thinking great a new topic.. then i read the first post.. and another of these topics. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

to answer your question.... no... we prefer to be inactive.

thank you very much for your concern, and have a nice day

DeletedUser

:p i like that he hasn't come back, but you guys are being jerks, by the way.

DeletedUser92671

:p i like that he hasn't come back, but you guys are being jerks, by the way.

sorry for being a jerk, but it is getting slightly annoying, i think this is the 12th topic about the same 1 thing?

and people wonder why the mods delete their posts? cos its the same as the other bloody 11!

DeletedUser

sorry for being a jerk, but it is getting slightly annoying, i think this is the 12th topic about the same 1 thing?

and people wonder why the mods delete their posts? cos its the same as the other bloody 11!

I haven't been doing any deleting of posts here recently, so I'm not sure what you're talking about :icon_confused:

DeletedUser91571

I haven't been doing any deleting of posts here recently, so I'm not sure what you're talking about :icon_confused:
Don't feel bad Dawolf85. Reece normally posts to impress himself. I don't think anybody actually knows what he's talking about.

Social Disorder

One of mine got removed in this or another topic though:p But oh well guess I deserved it

DeletedUser92671

directed at the previous mod, before you came to this world there was no end of similar posts like this deleted...