Plight account

DeletedUser

you still get infractions for starring it out, might want to edit it................

i've been there done that and i think i have the t-shirt hiding in my wardrobe somewhere :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wow they are strict in here i forgot lol. The post dosent really have the desired meaning anymore but oh well

MichielK

I posted here because there are a lot more people reading these forums because they are open to the public. Maybe an account would be handed to me not form either c2 or plight. Like one of those mini crappy tribes ;)

Wait, you were looking for an account in Plight or C²?

Maybe you haven't been paying attention, but C² does not randomly recruit people in public, nor do we lose players at the pace Plight is losing them. We have standards, and we stick to the spirit of the game rather than simply assigning accounts to their umpteenth owner in a vain attempt to slow down an inevitable loss. If you want to be player of the week in a merc tribe where you'll see new faces in old accounts every few weeks, there's really only one place to apply.

DeletedUser

i didnt mean c2. I dont know why I posted that. And i have no desire to go to c2 even if it was offered.

BECAUSE UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE I DONT SWITCH SIDES IN WARS!!! :lol:

DeletedUser

i didnt mean c2. I dont know why I posted that. And i have no desire to go to c2 even if it was offered.

O, snap! Guess that means you are a great TW player or something. I for one welcome you to Plight and when you finally get an account please let me know which one it is so I can properly welcome you in the game.

DeletedUser78416

Now, now...kreamer and robonot had their reasons...

DeletedUser58923

he didnt come from plight, he came from BNH. im a little confused as to why you would even bring him up

MichielK

Despite posting on the public forums about getting an account in C², you didn't mean it and wouldn't do it...after we said no :icon_rolleyes:

I think Plight should give you an account ASAP...you seem to be quite a catch :lol:

DeletedUser78416

*cough* talking about you *cough*

Well, although Dale Doback was the duke of BNH, I don't feel as if I betrayed him in any way. He was more focused on the catalina wine mixer ***POW***...to be concerned with any politics on here.

:lol:

DeletedUser

lol but i wasnt here when the war started between c2 and to start off and everyone said you were the only person to change sides in the war.

I dont know thats what i was told and now everyones villages are called 'Gammy you coward!'

:)

DeletedUser

lol but i wasnt here when the war started between c2 and to start off and everyone said you were the only person to change sides in the war.

I dont know thats what i was told and now everyones villages are called 'Gammy you coward!'

Ahh, the joys of Plight.

DeletedUser78416

Kind of deceptive, the term coward. Me always tinked that it meant someone that 'ran' from battle, not engulfed themselves smack in the middle of the enemy...

Theres really not much to be cowardice about...I have seen exactly one person in Plight, thus far, who even knows how to send a proper train. *One*

You've got whichever joker(s) who are on the pearcyman account, amongst others, who send single nobles 100+ hours out to one of my core vills. Let me repeat...*one* noble, as in, not enough to take a vill...no nukes in front, no support followed, nothing. One noble to a single core vill...

As much as my what the hell face and my baffled state wanted me to question the purpose of those (as there have been more than one)...I had to chalk it up to general noobism, probably a random noob recruited onto the account...that or someone doesn't pay attention when they click the all troops button on the rally point.

Last edited by a moderator:

MichielK

So are you too lazy to spend 30 seconds checking whether or not that was true, or too gullible to question the nonsense that people tell you?

Plight has been losing players left and right since the war started, whether it's to us, to the grey empire, to independence or to bans. Why did you think there are so many new faces every month?

DeletedUser

I'm not too lazy to check up on it. Ive heard it for so long and from so many people that I assumed it was correct. You did come from dust or whatever though didnt you?
I have nothing against you guys.
Its a GAME called Tribal WARS. How can we be expected to not fight eachother or argue with eachother? Thats whats the game is all about....

DeletedUser

I'm not too lazy to check up on it. Ive heard it for so long and from so many people that I assumed it was correct. You did come from dust or whatever though didnt you?
I have nothing against you guys.
Its a GAME called Tribal WARS. How can we be expected to not fight eachother or argue with eachother? Thats whats the game is all about....

Lets just end this then. As has been stated you will obviously not be receiving an account with C². Your best bet is to pm whomever is in charge of plight right now (haza is a leader for help) and ask them for an account. For myself I would be astonished if they gave you one, but they have surprised me before. If you do receive an account with Plight then good luck when you face the Carnage, you will need it.

DeletedUser

i suppose i will say thank you for the most part of that....
I didnt want an account in c2 anyway it was a typo, and I do have an offer for one but i waiting on a reply from the guy who asked me

DeletedUser78416

:lol:

Damn shame we already used the double facepalm LOL

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH%255B1%255D.jpg