Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

Rizzler

Its either apple crumble, or apple pie.

Not some mutated mix between the two D:

DeletedUser

Gratz MD, hope you keep up the decent side of things.

As for numbers Moonstruck, I get 60 rams and roughly 2K axe that nearly all die (1900x4 = Nauz ODD). Numbers change a lot if any LC were sent. Well worth it for a pretty second village and ruining a threat like Nauz, but since he won't have a noble for like 5-7 days...

As for people saying he was caught sleeping/ whatever... there was an 8 hour lag period between Nauz' reply and the attacks landing - for something important like this (lololol TW important) I'm pretty sure an 8 hour period of sleep is a little bit much, and 2 hours either way he could have called militia - even if it was fakes, I would call them.

Nauz said a lot of stuff and in the end he didn't back it up - for whatever reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A statement from Nauz. I agree with Irish Metal, if he was tribeless and soloing then maybe that would be an excuse. However the fact is like I mention below, he knew it was coming, and he did nothing about it. Is that what a good player does?

English Knight today at 07:11
Guess we figured out the who better player was after all.

Abducted By Aliens today at 11:18
Who was the better player? Or who was online?

If anything you proved your own incompetence. If you were smart the 4 real attacks would have each hit on different seconds making me have to split my offense in 4 to backtime all your cats, instead you stupidly sent them all in the same second. Not only that but you catted farm instead of smithy. That and you had far less troops than us despite being miles off of academy.

English Knight today at 12:39
All I hear is "waaaaaa" "waaaaa" "waaaaa". You knew well in advance when the attacks were landing, you could have set a sitter, you could have done countless things.

The bottom line is: you've just been punked. And at last k66 has rankings based on skill, except your pts should be divided by 2 to account for the co-player.

Anyway though, enjoy rebuilding =).

Abducted By Aliens today at 12:57
English Knight said:
All I hear is "waaaaaa" "waaaaa" "waaaaa".

Right, because pointing out that you were farther from academy, and had less troops totally is me whining.
Troopcount and village build are far more signs of skill than being awake to dodge an attack is.

English Knight today at 13:05
You actually think that was my troop count lol? We both have a level 25 farm, plus I left some troops ready to backtime a backtime that never came. I can only assume you were bamboozled by the 2 waves of fakes and didn't know what to do, and in the panic fell of your chair, bumped your head, and became unconscious, thus missing the attack.

edit in:
This convo is still ongoing, I'll update it when it's finished.

Last edited:

A humble player

Gratz MD, hope you keep up the decent side of things.

As for numbers Moonstruck, I get 60 rams and roughly 2K axe that nearly all die (1900x4 = Nauz ODD). Numbers change a lot if any LC were sent. Well worth it for a pretty second village and ruining a threat like Nauz, but since he won't have a noble for like 5-7 days...

As for people saying he was caught sleeping/ whatever... there was an 8 hour lag period between Nauz' reply and the attacks landing - for something important like this (lololol TW important) I'm pretty sure an 8 hour period of sleep is a little bit much, and 2 hours either way he could have called militia - even if it was fakes, I would call them.

Nauz said a lot of stuff and in the end he didn't back it up - for whatever reason.
He and abdo more or less went inactive a week ago. I have him saying so on skype
A statement from Nauz. I agree with Irish Metal, if he was tribeless and soloing then maybe that would be an excuse. However the fact is like I mention below, he knew it was coming, and he did nothing about it. Is that what a good player does?
The 8 hour lag came from no one being online. Even coplaying th account was less active, possibly farming less (I won't say this with certainty, as I truly don't know), and still growing faster than you.
I congratulate you, but I came out of BP with around 40 more points than you did, and then did it again after I switched accounts.
Oh, and moonstruck is outgrowing you.

DeletedUser

He and abdo more or less went inactive a week ago. I have him saying so on skype

Sorry zardy, but I honestly don't care what Nauz said.

1 week ago he was 1/3 his size before MD wasted him. Setting up potential alibis is weak. MD got him fair and square. If Nauz didn't set a sitter, sucks to be him talking such a big game and then not playing up to it.

A humble player

Sorry zardy, but I honestly don't care what Nauz said.

1 week ago he was 1/3 his size before MD wasted him. Setting up potential alibis is weak. MD got him fair and square. If Nauz didn't set a sitter, sucks to be him talking such a big game and then not playing up to it.

I have proof his total hauled daily dropped by like half.

Also, knowing nauz, he would never want to set up an alibi, since he would be certain he would win ;)

DeletedUser

I have proof his total hauled daily dropped by like half.

Also, knowing nauz, he would never want to set up an alibi, since he would be certain he would win ;)

Ah, but going inactive, and hauling *just* enough to still be running 24/7 with a level 27 HQ is a very different thing. By that set of standards, I'm a hell of a lot more inactive than Nauz :icon_wink:

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

The 8 hour lag came from no one being online. Even coplaying th account was less active, possibly farming less (I won't say this with certainty, as I truly don't know), and still growing faster than you.
I congratulate you, but I came out of BP with around 40 more points than you did, and then did it again after I switched accounts.
Oh, and moonstruck is outgrowing you.

And all these accounts I assume are co-played? Well I know the Moonstruck. acc is for certain as they told me themselves.

If you're trying to argue that co-playing is not an advantage, then you're deluded. Co-playing = increased activity, more farming = advantage over soloers.

Also on the pt whether he was online or offline when I obliterated (running out of adjecs) him, I really couldn't care less, he's in a tribe, set a sitter.

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nauzhror took 2 days to read and reply to a mail from me, which may say something about his recent inactivity. I didn't know who English Knight was, other than a total noob, leader of a noob tribe, that I owned on w49.

ChrisIIHoppy on 11.02. at 13:39
http://www.twstats.com/en49/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4833662

http://www.twstats.com/en49/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=8532550

English Knight got owned by me on 49, how bad must that make him? (long range noble failed, gave his vill to tribemate as he had 'decided to quit', picked the vill up a couple days later and rimmed his mate for good measure.

jelly? jelly.

Abducted By Aliens on 13.02. at 07:36
Sounds very much like him. The 'decided to quit' part that is. He's started near me three times now. Mysteriously keeps having family emergencies when I get close to cademy. Guy is a douchebag. You and I may not always see eye to eye, but I have a lot lot lot more respect for than I do for English Knight.

English Knight is a noob, Abducted By Aliens is slightly less of one.

A humble player

And all these accounts I assume are co-played? Well I know the Moonstruck. acc is for certain as they told me themselves.

If you're trying to argue that co-playing is not an advantage, then you're deluded. Co-playing = increased activity, more farming = advantage over soloers.

Also on the pt whether he was online or offline when I obliterated (running out of adjecs) him, I really couldn't care less, he's in a tribe, set a sitter.

I was solo on both accounts (though one was played by purple predator for about a day, but he then quit and I took over the account), as was culture flash who was rank 2 when nauz took rank 1.

So, on this world, myself, purple predator, nauzhror, culture flash all played solo and outgrew you, all solo.

He later got a coplayer.

Ehh, here is proof irish:
points...change....percent
3,255 137 4.20890937
3,118 203 6.510583708
2,915 278 9.536878216
2,637 220 8.342813804
2,417 494 20.4385602
1,923 418 21.73686947
1,505 375 24.91694352
1,130 197 17.43362832
933 336 36.01286174
597 207 34.67336683
390 131 33.58974359
259 88 33.97683398
171 40 23.39181287
131 84 64.1221374
47 -131 -278.7234043
178 48 26.96629213
130 55 42.30769231

percent is slightly misleading, but when your point increase per days suddenly halves, (5 days before being cleared/attacked), at about the time he originally said he was becoming less active, it certainly shows a decrease in activity irish.
And I am fairly certain that 8.3 points per hour is less than you get upgrading smithy at 27 HQ. Either nauz was building constant walls (he wasn't based on the report), or he was inactive.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nauzhror took 2 days to read and reply to a mail from me, which may say something about his recent inactivity. I didn't know who English Knight was, other than a total noob, leader of a noob tribe, that I owned on w49.

English Knight is a noob, Abducted By Aliens is slightly less of one.

Perhaps he just ignored your mail because he didn't care what you have to say? And again if you check growth monitor: http://www.twmentor.com/?tool=growth (type in coords 622|604) you'll see he was active.

And w49 has nothing to do with w55, but as you bring it up. Yes I joined that world solo, and taught a few beginners how to play, and yes some noob (might have been you idk) sent a noble train that died on my villa (whether you nobled it off a tribe member after is of no consequence to me). And yes I quit in order to revise for exams. Congrats on nobling a beginner, clap, clap.

Now go burrow up Nauz's arse some more, hibernation isn't over for a few months yet.

DeletedUser

I just saw this thread, and argh it makes me angry.
Nauzwhore sucks. We all know that, as does this humble guy. He is a fanboi that no one likes.
But you, metal duck....Why on earth did you steal my name?
That makes me angry, and now I'm going to track you down every world, and show you who the better predator is.

Anyone who outgrew this guy was cheatign thogh, he is obviously the only player who can match my skill, as he cleared nauzwhore.
Though, as a friendly tip buddy (or less of one now that I dislike you), posting mails that nauzwhore sent could be interpreted as posting for a banned player. And any enemy of mine is my friend, until a future world.

DeletedUser

Ehh, here is proof irish:
points...change....percent
3,255 137 4.20890937
3,118 203 6.510583708
2,915 278 9.536878216
2,637 220 8.342813804

percent is slightly misleading, but when your point increase per days suddenly halves, (5 days before being cleared/attacked), at about the time he originally said he was becoming less active, it certainly shows a decrease in activity irish.
And I am fairly certain that 8.3 points per hour is less than you get upgrading smithy at 27 HQ. Either nauz was building constant walls (he wasn't based on the report), or he was inactive.

I see a smithy rush there with a farm upgrade or two if I'm honest, and just looking at growth monitor it confirms it completely.

The only possible inactive day was the 1st of feb, but that could have been smithy levels from 12 to 15, plus something else.

A humble player

I see a smithy rush there with a farm upgrade or two if I'm honest, and just looking at growth monitor it confirms it completely.

only smithy upgrades should have given over 240 points per day.
He was under that all the days except one (probably a farm level).
That is inconstant queues, of smithies. (and even if they were constant, he could have been playing half arsedly)

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was solo on both accounts (though one was played by purple predator for about a day, but he then quit and I took over the account), as was culture flash who was rank 2 when nauz took rank 1.

So, on this world, myself, purple predator, nauzhror, culture flash all played solo and outgrew you, all solo.

Just took these screenshots from ingame (highlighted the important bits):

Nauzea

[spoil]
rjfbbm.jpg

[/spoil]

Culture Flash

[spoil]
10pve9t.jpg

[/spoil]

Couldn't check yours and Purple Pred's as I didn't know the alias's, but surphice to say you lied about these two, expect you've lied about the others. No reason to believe anything you say now.

DeletedUser

only smithy upgrades should have given over 240 points per day.
He was under that all the days except one (probably a farm level).
That is inconstant queues, of smithies. (and even if they were constant, he could have been playing half arsedly)

Growth monitor times match up for pretty much constant ( :icon_wink:

Don't forget that TWstats isn't (or at least it wasn't) the most accurate - it carried points and OD over a lot, and often didn't update right at all.

As for playing half arsedly, I would still imagine 24/7 queues were goin in barracks and stable, even if it was set up during very active stages. That said, with his barracks and stable level, it wouldn't take a lot to keep them with a long-ass queue.

C'mon, give me a real debate :icon_biggrin:

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Perhaps he just ignored your mail because he didn't care what you have to say? And again if you check growth monitor: http://www.twmentor.com/?tool=growth (type in coords 622|604) you'll see he was active.

And w49 has nothing to do with w55, but as you bring it up. Yes I joined that world solo, and taught a few beginners how to play, and yes some noob (might have been you idk) sent a noble train that died on my villa (whether you nobled it off a tribe member after is of no consequence to me). And yes I quit in order to revise for exams. Congrats on nobling a beginner, clap, clap.

Now go burrow up Nauz's arse some more, hibernation isn't over for a few months yet.

:lol:

So I cleared your vill after your tribe declared war on me, you had your whole tribe stack you, but you decided to quit anyway and gift your low loyalty vill to a tribemate... :icon_rolleyes:

I was rank 30 in a very good world, after a late restart, part of a great tribe, but I'm a noob. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

what I keep thinking about
he said when will you betray SARS?

on your last picture it shows your already out of the tribe SARS, that's fast. You show he's right

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
what I keep thinking about
he said when will you betray SARS?

on your last picture it shows your already out of the tribe SARS, that's fast. You show he's right

Leaving a tribe isn't the same as betraying one. Plus it's irrelevant to this topic, if anything it shows I can take out Nauz by myself (without tribe help).