Side 2:
Tribes: RAM

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 75
Difference: 23
[/spoil]

So as you can see, while people may say this and that about ram being on several fronts.. you forget maybe that Drift/D2/Ram all share the same front with phoenx? Either way, we are munching thru all three to achieve our goals, and have done so diligently and quietly.

Just to rub it in the shnozz one more time....

Phoenx Vs Drift/D2/Ram

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift, D2

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 246
Side 2: 91
Difference: 155

[/spoil]

Unbiased evidence, no flaming necessary.

Good day!!

And stay tuned for more stats coming as the operations continue...

jakeeboy

You are very much amazing Paj, how do you do it :O. I don't care much for D2 personally. So I don't really care much for their stats. Keep trying though :D.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are very much amazing Paj, how do you do it :O. I don't care much for D2 personally. So I don't really care much for their stats. Keep trying though :D.

Doesnt matter your personal opinion.

Fact remains that Ram/Drift have stood by their "allies" *ahem*, meat shields?

You werent here to start the war way back when.. but D2 counts.. especially when we have visible proof of Ram's top members sitting D2 accounts... :lol:

Care to explain why i shouldnt count D2 stats when Ram is using their accounts as basic push accounts for ram?

jakeeboy

Doesnt matter your personal opinion.

Fact remains that Ram/Drift have stood by their "allies" *ahem*, meat shields?

You werent here to start the war way back when.. but D2 counts.. especially when we have visible proof of Ram's top members sitting D2 accounts... :lol:

Care to explain why i shouldnt count D2 stats when Ram is using their accounts as basic push accounts for ram?

It would be similar to adding Smurfs to the stats. Whether you sat them or not they fought on your side, if you want to brag talk about RAM and Drift only.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It would be similar to adding Smurfs to the stats. Whether you sat them or not they fought on your side, if you want to brag talk about RAM and Drift only.

There is an obvious difference, apparently it's out of your range to grasp.

Ram/drift/d2 share forums, sits, and co-ops. Karma has statEd numerous times how ram fam will stand by their allies. I have always been told, unless it comes from ram's dukes.... It's not ram sanctioned. I'm gonna o ahead and assume the same of you drivel.

Either way, phoenx is beating ram straight up. *shrug* but nice to notice that Rama average members don't acknowledge all the hard work eating phoenx nukes that d2 has done for you. Fret not, they won't be arOund much longer to be your meat shields... And then we can leave them from the stats.

Until then, Jakey BOY, this is a phoenx thread, and we post PHOENX stats.

Ps. Rams average members are the only ones dumb enOugh to share your opinion. The entire world knows what ram fam used d2 for....

DeletedUser

and then paj why do you have a sit in D2? thank you for your logic it bite you in the but again.(ravens sit through paj)

DeletedUser

Haha, paj. D2 let you eat them, remember disbalance? I won't go into detail... DIsbalance was riding your balls until you attacked him now. He told me everything, how you were going to get him into phoenx but backstabbed him etc... Man, you can't say you are taking out D2 when they are gifting villages to you. Kudos on the vs RAM stats, you are beating :(

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and then paj why do you have a sit in D2? thank you for your logic it bite you in the but again.(ravens sit through paj)

That is ravens sit. why dont you ask coach why greywolf is in that tribe. I do know the account is over 60 days, and i do know that raven only attacked those that were trying to noble the account. If you can request the history, i do believe you will not see either of my two ips on that accounts history... so i have never viewed any D2 forums, nor can i personally noble the inactive account. Grrrrrrr...... Raven and his foolish games!!! *shakes fist*

Haha, paj. D2 let you eat them, remember disbalance? I won't go into detail... DIsbalance was riding your balls until you attacked him now. He told me everything, how you were going to get him into phoenx but backstabbed him etc... Man, you can't say you are taking out D2 when they are gifting villages to you. Kudos on the vs RAM stats, you are beating :(

Disbalance is a known liar, and has played both sides for his own benefit. If things had gone my way, he would have joined a long time ago and relied upon Phoenx Power for his accounts defense. All we require is an active player making the sacrifices to play their own accounts. He never wanted to commit, and preferred to lie to both sides, and play both sides.

Gifting villages.... hmmmm.. i suggest you double check your history. Disbalance is not gifting anything. I see some nice defenses almost every day. Greywolf is a special case i suppose, again tho.. its by coach's insistence that its in D2... Tho im sure raven is getting immense pleasure from his shenanigans. So yes, those stats are added.. But i bet if you check the total history of D2, Phoenx slaughtered them from the get go... and we were never "gifted" anything... Unless you call accounts being caught with their support in ram villages "gifted"..... :icon_biggrin:

Anyways, i posted the stats as viewed from phoenx standpoints. I hear a good player is now in disbalance, and its only a matter of time before there is no more d2 in our areas...

Michael Wittman

Well if its just to rub it in the schnozz, about those 6 month predictions. You guys eating your way through k86 and k76 yet? Or did you mean 6 years :p

DeletedUser

such as? I'm wondering where you get the info from...

DeletedUser79042

Do I also get the cloak r2 talks about?

Your choice. This game is now a driver-coplayer-new player-other player-many player-not original player-comeback player-eternal sitter game anyway :icon_confused:

Michael Wittman

I've never had a co-play. I would co-play with raven,karmax, or mberns but my list is pretty short. And yes my good friends in ram, there are others I would co-play( your not getting away vult,killerdiller,bon,tommy and the list goes on hehe)

Since we all have our own, ill have to wait. Raven if you ever do co-play with me, I promise to sit just as much as you. You deserve it. You are no tool :p kaw kaw

Too much to drink, better go nuke someone :p