The International - Comments Thread

DeletedUser

Yeah I know, will be fixed for next issue, was too lazy to re-do this one :icon_razz:

DeletedUser88324

hurry harb! Forums are getting too boring again with all the noobs flaring eachother for cheap wars again :lol:

DeletedUser

/Is back. Will have a new edition within a few days.

-1 for ISP's worldwide.

DeletedUser

wanna just post them on the blog and let me take credit and free premium? :p

DeletedUser

Pff, how about I just take my blog spot back off you? :p I bet Jeho would let us have a blog-off (if i actually cared :p)

DeletedUser

Pff, how about I just take my blog spot back off you? :p I bet Jeho would let us have a blog-off (if i actually cared :p)

fine by me as long as you send over the premium every month :p
If not then I am quite content with blogging for this boring world. It's trying to find a cookie in the cookie jar after the fat kid got to it.

DeletedUser

The fat kid being me, I took the cookie, now you just have the crumbs :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Duhrigs posts are boring and slanted...not that it matters one way or another. At least Harby brings somewhat impartial posts and a little flavor behind posting war stats. ;)

DeletedUser

Duhrigs posts are boring and slanted...not that it matters one way or another. At least Harby brings somewhat impartial posts and a little flavor behind posting war stats. ;)

ouch :icon_redface:
So much for a day of love...
I try to keep it unbaised, but the posts are way less slanted than the stats themselves. And if I posted stats like Harb I think I would see myself off the blog team. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Harby, it is always good to see a new International.

The stats don't lie...we're facing an uphill battle, that is certain.

DeletedUser

Another good read harb, though the forums aren't a fun place to be since the Nuts-FRST business started.

All people do is try and flame each other bigtime... :icon_sad: lol

DeletedUser

Harb I see you have put that time away to some good and been learning a few new graphic skills. Nice work and an interesting read although not much new there.

DeletedUser

Harby, it is always good to see a new International.

The stats don't lie...we're facing an uphill battle, that is certain.

It's far from over though, and it's definitely not "un-winnable" for Nuts!. I think a true test of skill is not how a tribe does at their best, but how a tribe does at their worst. Inactives, or things like bans, or etc, the ability to overcome them is a real show of a tribes strength and skill.

Another good read harb, though the forums aren't a fun place to be since the Nuts-FRST business started.

All people do is try and flame each other bigtime... :icon_sad: lol

Ah, what's war without a little flaming? :icon_razz:

Harb I see you have put that time away to some good and been learning a few new graphic skills. Nice work and an interesting read although not much new there.

Thanks, it's pretty hard to write something new when nothing new has happened :icon_sad: I'll try next time to come up with something creative. :icon_wink: