Opinions on PIRANA

DeletedUser

Yea. I agree it just the lose of an account and villages really. RC cant be gone forever. He will be back just as you were.

DeletedUser

Yea. I agree it just the lose of an account and villages really. RC cant be gone forever. He will be back just as you were.

If RC has the stomach to continue playing here after having all that work erased, then thats commendable. I don't think I could.

DeletedUser

If RC has the stomach to continue playing here after having all that work erased, then thats commendable. I don't think I could.

im gonna spill the beans here, he'll be back in a month or so. There's always an opening for RC to come back in SubV

DeletedUser97887

Haha when the maps update again it should be funny.
If you download the source code you can update your own personal map can't you ?

Before the merge

beforemerge.jpg

Half Way through now . . .

halfway.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67103

WOW what is PIRANNA trying to prove???

Well I guess PIRANNA wanted to re-recruit thier lost members and get nobled even more!!!

at least we can re-try to spark the PIRANNA and SubV War that they sadly forgot when they lost thier members!
!BM!

Repinski

@ James

I prefer the actual ones when they update on the site. The settings are set on those ones. For instance the tribe colors.

DeletedUser

lol, i totally predicted that there would be a super merge, and that prediction was a month ago too

Not going to lie, I actually thought "wow, what and idiot to even say that" and was tempted to flame you for it. Can't believe it actually happened.. Members that came from w31 and created equ didn't agree with it though..

DeletedUser

Lol
But the problem is after you yourself merging with other caused the w31 players to be outnumbered.

DeletedUser

Lol
But the problem is after you yourself merging with other caused the w31 players to be outnumbered.

Not sure what you're saying here (must be lack of sleep). I am of no use being in or out of the tribe, if you happen to notice my current size. They understand why I did it, no need to explain myself in the externals.

DeletedUser

Lol Sorry I didnt mean you as a player. I meant thanks to you w31 players merging with other non w31 players it caused you guys to get out voted in the merging decisions.

DeletedUser

Lol Sorry I didnt mean you as a player. I meant thanks to you w31 players merging with other non w31 players it caused you guys to get out voted in the merging decisions.

Oh. Can't argue with that then lol

DeletedUser97887

@repinski
I know about that.
I tried to set them myself to the same ones but in the end I just couldn't be bothered :p, they only really change when there are major changes in the ranks I think.