Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

DeletedUser

Only against co-played accounts, if someone soloing was to clear/noble me I'd be the first person to congratulate them. And on the contrary, I have a lot of respect for Sir Cornish.

Nooobs unite! :lol:

greenmonsta

lol MD, bragging about taking out inactives again, eh? :lol: You can't take me out, how are you going to take out Nauz? Delusional as always. poor guy.

DeletedUser

Metalduck is pro and Nauz obviously suck.. god job man, you show em how its done

DeletedUser

Metalduck is pro and Nauz obviously suck.. god job man, you show em how its done

yes he obviously sucks, he's been rank 1 more times than you have come top 100.
And you have probably been cleared 100 times more than him in your TW life. Seeing as clearing this guy results in a thread being made about it, he OBVIOUSLY sucks.
This is just a great opportunity for butthurt nubs like you to try to make themselves feel better about themselves by Judging someone who is far better than you.

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

yes he obviously sucks, he's been rank 1 more times than you have come top 100.
And you have probably been cleared 100 times more than him in your TW life. Seeing as clearing this guy results in a thread being made about it, he OBVIOUSLY sucks.
This is just a great opportunity for butthurt nubs like you to try to make themselves feel better about themselves by Judging someone who is far better than you.

do you even know who royalist is?
Drip is all i have to say to you. cant you tell the joke within his post? sigh at you numpties.

DeletedUser

do you even know who royalist is?
Drip is all i have to say to you. cant you tell the joke within his post? sigh at you numpties.

Yes. Yes

Could you tell the joke within in my post? :icon_wink:

eLeMeNOhPi

Metal Duck... your one of the most sucky players I've ever seen... And I truly mean it. Go learn from someone... seriously o_O ... and first of all ask him/her to teach you how to be mature and act like an elite before trying to improve any other skill of yours. Consider this as an advice from a below average tw player.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cleared again :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
2nqdsva.jpg

[/spoil]
Cat 1

[spoil]
4ucbxc.jpg

[/spoil]
Cat 2

[spoil]
2ng8ti1.jpg

[/spoil]
Cat 3

[spoil]
f9h3pl.jpg

[/spoil]

Think I've proven that I'm the better player, and some. Therefore I've put my account into delete.

So what's next for Metal Duck?

I'll be playing UK8 for a week or 2 to develop a new start-up strat, will be joining NE and using the alias Predator. After that I'll be off tw for 3-4 months while I concentrate on Uni, then I'll be back on the next sub 1 speed world with decent settings.

Till then,
Live long and prosper,
M.D

DeletedUser

I'll be playing UK8 for a week or 2 to develop a new start-up strat, will be joining NE and using the alias Predator. After that I'll be off tw for 3-4 months while I concentrate on Uni, then I'll be back on the next sub 1 speed world with decent settings.

Excitment! Nauz usually plays UK worlds so I might join to see what happens

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cleared again :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
2nqdsva.jpg

[/spoil]
Cat 1

[spoil]
4ucbxc.jpg

[/spoil]
Cat 2

[spoil]
2ng8ti1.jpg

[/spoil]
Cat 3

[spoil]
f9h3pl.jpg

[/spoil]

Think I've proven that I'm the better player, and some. Therefore I've put my account into delete.

So what's next for Metal Duck?

Till then,
Live long and prosper,
M.D

You always delete :/

<3

A humble player

abducted by aliens currently has a larger troopcount than english knight.

DeletedUser

Ok well this image shows Nauzoroh what ever his name is was online when the clearing was to hit. Because the time matches with Metal Ducks Clearing if you check on his Profile. I am GMT +8

Nauz.jpg

A humble player

Rubbish, print screens of: barracks, stable and workshop pg.

I'll poke nauz, PM me yours and I'll PM you his, then one of us can post both (and I have no interest in this world, so I wont' go telling troop counts.)
Meh, h is offline now
@guy above me, I'd edit that pic, otherwise you will get banned.

DeletedUser

MD dominated nauz, no excuses.

If I was him I would stick around to finish off the job (rimming)

DeletedUser

MD stay till you noble nauz. Later on because you quit someone will twist the story around and say you quit because of nauz owned you later