Funny Attacks, Defences, and IGMs.

DeletedUser

Generally yes many nukes have to die to clear stacked villages... but I'm not sure why you asked that quoting swamp as he was talking about all the undefended nukes falcon has left to die by 200+ hour attacks.
just a general question. He posted so I quoted :p

king A is always talking about all the nukes he kills... Nukes have to die to clear villages.

DeletedUser

As long as you clear the village and then noble it it was probably worth the use of the nukes unless it took an obscene amount. The bigger fail is when you lose hundreds of nukes and get nothing but red reports back and even worse if theres no wall damage.

DeletedUser

As long as you clear the village and then noble it it was probably worth the use of the nukes unless it took an obscene amount. The bigger fail is when you lose hundreds of nukes and get nothing but red reports back and even worse if theres no wall damage.

Yes my enemies know the red report well when they attack me.... he he he :lol:

DeletedUser

lol that's happening to me right now :(
They told me to hit this village... It is a cunningtwo villa.
I think 20 nukes have hit, and no wall damage.. :(
O well :p