Clean Plate Club

DeletedUser

lol, I'm sure cham could handle him with BH :p

SFC has an invisible cloak & co-plays all of us.

DeletedUser70594

He is not a point whore as you will see when many of the nukes go splat.

You think if you stack another Noob, he will become a master? You are wrong :)

Michael Wittman

Chamica I was just defending brind because its unfair to call him a point whore. He is a very determined fighter and he maxes troops in correct offense and defense builds. He just needed some organization. You guys are doing a good job attacking. I wasn't trying to take any credit away. And I'm sure brind ccan also do a good job fighting back

DeletedUser70594

i`m not trying to be an arrogant, dont get it wrong. BUT i cant call him a good fighter when he cats down all the villages wich i took from him,,, :) Teach him how to REtake the villages he lost ... Hes defending Good because hes ratio is 1:3 off:deff ... We will see how Long he can keep it ... GL anyway.

I do not like him because he left TARDIS :lol:

P.S. all we want is a good Battle Michael. And i have to admit you guys are doing Well .. I`m impressed of you. May be the Best team win. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Well, I will speak for Brind here. He is in army and is serving his duty. Once he comes back, he'll be a pain in your butts coz he sits home all day with only TW in his mind. Be happy that he is not around :p

DeletedUser70594

:) should i delete my acc? i`m scared ... i usually spend 3-4 hours on tw per day, may be ur Brind spends 24/7 but I dont think he is the guy who can take me down. I know only one player on this world who can beat me ... this is R2 and thats only because i wont hit him back :)

DeletedUser97155

:) should i delete my acc? i`m scared ... i usually spend 3-4 hours on tw per day, may be ur Brind spends 24/7 but I dont think he is the guy who can take me down. I know only one player on this world who can beat me ... this is R2 and thats only because i wont hit him back :)

So your untouchable then?

Anyway, I like how you single handily defeated SFC when he was on DairyBoy, that was epic... :icon_rolleyes:

I seem to recall Decide being down several hundred caps when ~B~ disbanded, so anything you wanna say about defeating him is a joke. Anybody can hit 35 nukes at home when the player they're attacking has multiple thousand incoming and they've already hit delete.

DeletedUser71844

Anyway, I like how you single handily defeated SFC when he was on DairyBoy, that was epic... :icon_rolleyes:

I seem to recall Decide being down several hundred caps when ~B~ disbanded, so anything you wanna say about defeating him is a joke. Anybody can hit 35 nukes at home when the player they're attacking has multiple thousand incoming and they've already hit delete.

= new signature.

DeletedUser70594

No i`m just un beaten.

I did not defeat SFC ... i just killed some of his sleeper Nukes thats all ...

P.S. Friendly advise: Get out from his bed dude ... :icon_biggrin:

inflrc

Some may have thought that DECIDE had eaten enough ~B~ to give us all rather bad intestinal distress (dairyboy was a bit gassy). Alas! Nay. We are still hungry for our food. Though we fought them from GREEN to PLAGUE to ~B~ --- still their remnants remain sullying our Ks. Now is the time to properly finish our dinner. Nom, nom, nom. Time to eat our tasty food. So, we will be cleaning out all the ex-~B~ players in our Ks...

From the first post of this thread: DECIDE defeated GREEN. GREEN remmanents went into PLAGUE and then to ~B~. And then we claimed our refugees, mainly those who were in our Ks and went into RAM. From them only we are missing one to see out of this world. Be patient, we are 3 only but sooner or later his time will come too.

DeletedUser

From the first post of this thread: DECIDE defeated GREEN. GREEN remmanents went into PLAGUE and then to ~B~. And then we claimed our refugees, mainly those who were in our Ks and went into RAM. From them only we are missing one to see out of this world. Be patient, we are 3 only but sooner or later his time will come too.

are you in decide still? no? that means your defeat has already happend:icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe you should check before posting. You would look smarter :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Maybe you should check before posting. You would look smarter :icon_wink:

lol mate this is a past time idc if i look smart when im well aware of my smarts but choose not to care:) so who would i try and act like im better then everyone else and act perfect? no im not perfect im human so idc what you say think feel as long as im happy:) your barbs make me laugh what a fight huh? lol:icon_smile: gl im sure bh already gave you a nice good inactive account to work. good luck noob i always did try and help you when i could but i coulnt help enough i guess. nice knowing you because now your nothing in my mind just washed up.(not flamming you because i really do respect you for standing up to RAM but then again? maybe your just crazy anywho respect is given tho not earned as you ate an inactive:p ) bh needs to learn lol:swordsman::swordsman:

DeletedUser

I have found you can find hapiness in ignorance. May happiness be with you.

As far as I have eaten an inactive, I find it quite funny that the so called inactive nuked me and sent quite a good number of trains early on... It was a semi-active account like there are many others in RAM (most are actually). I guess Rammites would call that winning because of the pressure I put on the account (but that does only count when it's RAM, correct?). What should I have done, let the account owner come back so he can attack me again? pffff. When RAM nobles inactives they just post stats to show their greatness and when it's others doing it, they use it as an excuse. When I hit the delete button, I was up 85 caps and I let full isolated clusters get nobled to free up nobles.... Even there, I ran out of them (had 8 when I hit delete).

What that month and a half of fighting has showed me, it has proven exactly why RAM sucks and does only rely on size and semi-active accounts that only act as support providers. RAM is a turtle tribe, simply. Lack of skill, lack of scheme and the list goes on. Death by boredom is your only way to win.

I could have killed quite a few other players that are clearly noobs around where I was.

How many players were trying to noble me? 10-15... more? I killed 220 nobles in the last 2 weeks that I fought and how many were attacking? Pathetic at best.

I'm taking a short break of TW cause I spent way too much time in front of a computer in the last month and a half, but I'll be back. :icon_wink:

Keep living in your illusion of greatness, your fantasy world will fade away soon enough.

KarmaX

Bow to mighty Noob..! :p Words are very less to prove how mighty you are, were. When going gets tough, even mighty noob has to press Del.

DeletedUser

There goes the arrogance again. I didn't have too, I was still in very good shape but it was just a waste of time and boring as hell. Not much of a challenge, just time consuming.

Great RAM... so great. :lol:

DeletedUser

Lol all I have to say is noob your one of a kind. Pleeing greatness is also signs in arrogance:p okay president bush we get it just go smoke some pot, get laid and come back when your refreshed I wanna 1on1 you fully charged:)

DeletedUser79042

noob deleted... Guess only experienced players are left now :icon_razz:

We shall see... We shall see...

robot out