Crash Discussion

DeletedUser

You joke about that but on other world's. Taking W15 as a example. A tribe Called Northern Legion did this, had 4 family tribe's. Completely own'd the north until 4 major tribe's ganged up on them. Tho they could of won if inactivity didn't hit down hard on them.

I know w15 well seth, thought you might remember me. But I still flamed families on w15 externals too :icon_razz:

louisachewit

Would be nice to have a massive world war methinks :)

[spoil]
ellohellnow128646264353025552.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser95768

looks like me when i wake up in the morning (not the cat part of course)

DeletedUser

You flame everyone, externals would be busier if there weren't so much hot air ....

Not a fan of families, or merges like this. I love how after two days of brave telling everyone how great they are they go silent. And are the externals really the place to make your negative opinion of your tribes actions?

This thread was created to discuss this merge, no offence but everyone not in crash is flaming it, are they not?

DeletedUser

You flame everyone, and no-one really cares.

Yeah the thread is titled 'Crash Discussion', and since I am in it, I am discussing it. Would have been nice to discuss it before it happened but hey !

Everyone not in Crash would Flame it wouldn't they, but for the usual boring 'OMG why didn't I think of that' or ' Oh crap they gonna attack me' reasons.
Loads of people read externals but CBA to post cos it like a primary school playground most of the time. I read externals at least 2-3 times a week in case something relevant is mentioned, but very rarely actually post.

Anyway, since nobody asked my opinion before it happened, externals are the only place left to make my thoughts known.

I could just quit obviously, but I am with 30-40 other guys who have fought together for a long time now, they are all in the same boat as me and I will stick here with them until we decide there is no point anymore.

Repinski

Alright firstly Walsh doesn't just flame. He flames people and tribes that deserve it. Notice how he doesn't really flame -XIII- but yet he flames Crash, eQu, PIRANA, ect? It's because those tribes are all garbage. And you can still be a garbage tribe but have good members. Crash will forever be known as a garbage tribe due to how poorly they merged. I mean even PIRANA with all it's merges did a better job they you!

And Roscoe, or any other SubV member, is there any reason you joined Crash other then the fact that "it was RC's last wish"? From the looks of it every last one of you are pissy about the whole ordeal. And I find it hilarious that the people who made the merge happen have yet to open their mouths out here. Caglen and dA.

Oh and dA, when's the next blog coming? It's been what 4 months now? Maybe you should spend less time merging and more time on the blog. Your at least good at doing the blog. Organizing merges and keeping people informed on the other hand or recruiting without pissing people off (Brave!0 isn't really your forte.

DeletedUser96169

SubV and Brave! are still all the same players as stated before. We were close allys and we are now one tribe. I see no difference and I personally fully agree with the idea. Did all you really expect this world to end in a 4 year battle between SubV and Brave!? Ofcourse not. If I need to jog your memories, the first world win of tribal wars history was done by a merge. Now ofcourse there will people who disagree, but in the end who cares? We will be the ones winning the world, and if you wish to piss and moan about it, go right ahead.

Eddy:icon_evil:

hellthug

SubV and Brave! are still all the same players as stated before. We were close allys and we are now one tribe. I see no difference and I personally fully agree with the idea. Did all you really expect this world to end in a 4 year battle between SubV and Brave!? Ofcourse not. If I need to jog your memories, the first world win of tribal wars history was done by a merge. Now ofcourse there will people who disagree, but in the end who cares? We will be the ones winning the world, and if you wish to piss and moan about it, go right ahead.

Eddy:icon_evil:
everyone flamed pirana .f cause they are a hugging/merging tribe why you think you guys are different now , actually you guys are worse you flame them then do the same you guys are hypocrites.

DeletedUser40113

You joke about that but on other world's. Taking W15 as a example. A tribe Called Northern Legion did this, had 4 family tribe's. Completely own'd the north until 4 major tribe's ganged up on them. Tho they could of won if inactivity didn't hit down hard on them.

NL never had a chance seth. their strength was in numbers with a member count of close to 300. Riddled with so many pathetic players, it wasnt funny.

There is no way you can compare that family with anything w48 has to offer.
Even Pirana has more quality to them than the northern legion of w15.

DeletedUser96169

Doesn't really apply to me mustaff does it !

I just can't see the benefit from SubV's point of view.

And to Roscoe: I don't really get why you don't see the gain for both tribes. Again I will state: How did you expect the game to end? I have yet to ever see a world solely won by a tribe that never merged. If the world did end any other way (Like a war between SubV and Brave!) it would have lasted years and mos likey, many of us would not be here to see it. Every world will most likely end with a merge and untill I can see one that proves otherwise, I fully stand by this decision. Obviously RC was for it, thats why th member limits were kept so low for both tribes. This has been planned for sometime, whether you were told or not we all saw it coming.

DeletedUser

repinski,

Just found out about you + bama + moonegg.

Shamefull......

DeletedUser96169

everyone flamed pirana .f cause they are a hugging/merging tribe why you think you guys are different now , actually you guys are worse you flame them then do the same you guys are hypocrites.

They did it to protect themselves from US. We are dong this to put a swift end to this world and in my mind as well as many others, that makes all the difference needed to do it.

DeletedUser40113

Pirana was created by a want, a want to hug the world to death.

CRASH was created from a necessity, both tribes equally active or inactive(both are exactly the same), and the need to combine two very similar leaderships and goals under one banner.

Call us idiotic, moronic, noobs, hypocrites, and whatever else you wish.
Flaming us will not change a single thing, all I have ever done is keep moving forward without any regard to what I have done before, and you know what?
That same ideology is present in every leading member of CRASH now.

We will now move forward as one entity with one solid commanding council, rather than two self righteous and self improving commands.

A single devestating force is far more effective and efficient than two separate entities pushing for the upper hand against the other.

Flame away, but in the mind of every single player here, the thoughts are swirling 'Good god, Thats one damned smart move'.

Unhappy members and happy alike, boot quaking enemies and shocked allies besides, cannot deny the intelligence behind such a move.

Run for the hills and delay a fight, or stay and try your hand, we will dominate this world in the very near future.

DeletedUser96169

CRASH was created from a necessity, both tribes equally active or inactive(both are exactly the same), and the need to combine two very similar leaderships and goals under one banner.

Flaming us will not change a single thing, all I have ever done is keep moving forward without any regard to what I have done before, and you know what?

We will now move forward as one entity with one solid commanding council, rather than two self righteous and self improving commands.

A single devestating force is far more effective and efficient than two separate entities pushing for the upper hand against the other.

Flame away, but in the mind of every single player here, the thoughts are swirling 'Good god, Thats one damned smart move'.

Unhappy members and happy alike, boot quaking enemies and shocked allies besides, cannot deny the intelligence behind such a move.

Run for the hills and delay a fight, or stay and try your hand, we will dominate this world in the very near future.

Very well put. And in the words of the founder himself.

hellthug

necessity? you both were doing well in your own ,you guys are not in a war that forced you to merge with another tribe , so i think there is more necessity in pirana merges then yours , and it seems you guys missed the real reason for this game is to WAR , yes a war between you 2 as both of you was top ranked tribe doing good on your own would of been fun to see and brought some life to this world , insted you guys decided to kill a semi early world cause you thought that merging with another good tribe well be great, did you guys even considerd waring an equal tribe to see how much fun fighting a skilled players insted of eating inactives and nubs all the time ? ofcourse not you guys prefer to HUG . or shell we call it necessity hug?

Last edited:

DeletedUser40113

necessity? you both were doing well in your own ,you guys are not in a war that forced you to merge with another tribe , so i think there is more necessity in pirana merges then yours , and it seems you guys missed the real reason for this game is to WAR , yes a war between you 2 as both of you was top ranked tribe doing good on your own would of been fun to see and brought some life to this world , insted you guys decided to kill a semi early world cause you thought that merging with another good tribe well be great, did you guys even considerd waring an equal tribe to see how much fun fighting a skilled players insted of eating inactives and nubs all the time ? ofcourse not you guys prefer to HUG . or shell we call it necessity hug?

Its always the same BS isnt it?
Gets a bit dry after a while thug.
How about this then, why dont you declare war on CRASH?
Why dont you liven the world up for everyone?

DeletedUser96169

Hellthug, maybe it would have been fun to see aar between us in the end, bt if it did come down tothat, you wouldn't be there to watch would you? Als it wouldlst years! None of us would have been at the end, and it would have ruined everything both tribes have worked for. What other worlds have been won in that way? NONE! And itmost likely will not happen! It was not a surprise and it was a very smart idea. Flame all you wnt, but in the endyo wis you were in this tribe.