Oh dear.. let's run to Prime :P

DeletedUser94059

:p nice getting 2 of my vills there....plan to get them back xD

i've been pretty good...love all this odd....first time on this world ever getting half decently attacked (say half decently cause lots of room for improvement xD )

how about you... :D see ya didnt dodge all that i sent to K18 like ya said you would ^^

lol i see u got 1 back when i was offline lol.. and yeah got lazy and couldnt be bothered to dodge haha

DeletedUser

I can name you!

I suggest, tying a rope to a few of those villages of yours, and throwing the other end to Ampac here, so he can grab hold and pull his way in :)

If thats what it takes then i would love to do so and bring the guy closer to me, But its an impossibility!

How can you name me also? i don't know your alias :(

Plus i haven't used my d daddy name in years :icon_sad:

I just found out that Ampac played w43 also in the tribe DOGZ, A world that i play now. I have some of his ex members in my tribe and they giggled at me when i said i want to fight tampon. They figured i was joking and asked me to stop making fun of their ex member :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62954

just finished reading through this thread. i see nothing has changed in W20... lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
wow, W20 has really gone down hill since i last played.

Yea right, as if you affected anything in this world...Those guys posting here the last 2 have done nothing but talk and get deleted..

You guys have done nothing..Hahahahahaha...

DeletedUser71060

not bragging but over 502 million points now thanks to prime lol

DeletedUser62954

Yea right, as if you affected anything in this world...Those guys posting here the last 2 have done nothing but talk and get deleted..

you must be trying to start another flame fest. fortunately for me i think i have matured enough so i dont think i will sink to a lower level.

i said nothing bad nor untrue in my previous post. nothing has changed in W20, especially the W20 forums. if you disagree with the statement, that is your right.

btw, are any of my former tribemates still playing their accounts? i am just curious :)

DeletedUser

not bragging but over 502 million points now thanks to prime lol

No worries atid .. you can have the points and we will have your villes .. :)

DeletedUser

you must be trying to start another flame fest. fortunately for me i think i have matured enough so i dont think i will sink to a lower level.

i said nothing bad nor untrue in my previous post. nothing has changed in W20, especially the W20 forums. if you disagree with the statement, that is your right.

btw, are any of my former tribemates still playing their accounts? i am just curious :)

haha do i count as one of your former tribe mates?

DeletedUser

Reunions are sweet, however this isn't the thread to do it in. I have let a lot of the recent semi off topic stuff go, however this really isn't pertinent to keeping this thread on topic and it seems like its been a communal activity to slowly drag the one active topic off topic.

DeletedUser

Where did i say i affected anything in this world you nub?
Although i do like to think i made a mark on this world.
mostly my urine stain on your villages.........

DeletedUser

I know its hard but please dont speak to the retards, Tampac teh IIIV will only come back with another retarded reply leaving you scratching your own head and wondering wtf was just said :D.

_______--
98607043.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yup, It makes me smile when people who done nothing, but talk and to be losers...:)

Hahahaha, I'm not talking about you!!! Your nothing compared to the two guys above you....

Well if you admit your one of those guys then you make me Laugh!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So where is the account now in world 20 Hefty Smurf? Oh Wait it got deleted right?

Then you went to the WizzyDizzy account a bigger account....Lol it got deleted again...Hahahahahaha...

You know you should have a new name...Hefty Smurf the Deleter...Or Hefty Smurf The Running Away Man......Or Delusional Hefty Smurf..:lol:

Hey ampac... He didn't delete the account, I did. Although that was mainly cause when I came back to look at it, it looked like crap. So before my name got dragged through the mud I just deleted.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice wizzy, Thanks for clearing that up. Btw does that mean that the one who played it before you deleted is not taking care of the account? orrr he is doesn't know how to play?

Cheers!!

Man I owe Hefty Smurf an apology!! Hehehe

Last edited: