Punch! vs. Angry!

DeletedUser

no lol, the real point of adding them is. they are attacking us, we are attacking them. that uses support, and nukes.
support could be used to stack in our war.
nukes could be sent to clear your villages.

any noob tribe with noob members can make a bunch of Defense or Offense troops and send them, its a pain :/

it does effect it also right? like how the stats are effected in ours because you send support and nukes at glad also. lol
i should of clarified but thats why :p

That's fine if you want to do that, but by that logic you can add all the tribes we are nobling as well. Considering we have the second highest noble rate of any tribe it would actually benefit us even more :)

Anyways, back on topic. But lol, if you post individual I will still post dual :D

DeletedUser

Adding both tribes to stats seems reasonable for Angry coz they're fighting at two fronts and its hard for them, but just as zach did we are also fighting at 3 fronts, so adding individual wars to stats only mess things. This thread, as the name says: Punch! vs Angry!.

kingjohan

Side 1:
Tribes: ANGRY!
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!

Timeframe: 16/02/2011 18:27:00 to 19/02/2011 12:17:58

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 12
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20,155
Side 2: 48,601
Difference: 28,446

chart

DeletedUser

Update...!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PUNCH!

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 15
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 20,155
Side 2: 60,163
Difference: 40,008

chart

DeletedUser

Adding both tribes to stats seems reasonable for Angry coz they're fighting at two fronts and its hard for them, but just as zach did we are also fighting at 3 fronts, so adding individual wars to stats only mess things. This thread, as the name says: Punch! vs Angry!.

Doing both seems a reasonable thing to do, you get to see how ANGRY! is faring in a wider sense, and just against PUNCH!, in fact as the stats are now, they make ~Glad~ look bad, ANGRY! good, and PUNCH! excellent.

AdamAjf

Doing both seems a reasonable thing to do, you get to see how ANGRY! is faring in a wider sense, and just against PUNCH!, in fact as the stats are now, they make ~Glad~ look bad, ANGRY! good, and PUNCH! excellent.

Are Stats Would look better if there players didnt keep leaving lol

DeletedUser

Thanks :) Still going slow, not as I wanted but we're doing better each day

DeletedUser

Annoying

i tried to read it all.. i got halfway through and realized it was the same shit.... Quit bitching angry and just get your ass kicked... the war wasn't planned to be ~glad~ and Punch! vs angry!... i believe 4 days before you declared on glad someone said We declare on on angry in 4 days *punch member to punch member* who gives a shit if you are getting gang banged *sex term* Your front lines are so far from each other it makes no difference... if you had skill you could hold 4 tribes off of 4 front lines... just take it... and i don't understand what tribal CoA has to do with the war.... keep looking like noobs angry!

>>-------> Angry! >>------->

DeletedUser

i tried to read it all.. i got halfway through and realized it was the same shit.... Quit bitching angry and just get your ass kicked... the war wasn't planned to be ~glad~ and Punch! vs angry!... i believe 4 days before you declared on glad someone said We declare on on angry in 4 days *punch member to punch member* who gives a shit if you are getting gang banged *sex term* Your front lines are so far from each other it makes no difference... if you had skill you could hold 4 tribes off of 4 front lines... just take it... and i don't understand what tribal CoA has to do with the war.... keep looking like noobs angry!

>>-------> Angry! >>------->

~Glad~ was looking for another tribe to fight ANGRY! with them though. And whether it was planned or not doesn't matter, ANGRY! is still outnumbered at least two to one - if they do badly it is quite possibly because of that, not any lack of skill etc. Considering that ANGRY! is holding it's own against both tribes, they can be perceived as the superior of the three, whether they lose or not. They'll look good, while PUNCH! and ~Glad~ go down as not being able to take on even a smaller tribe than them individually.

As for them being able to hold four tribes off, on four fronts - maybe, but a great many factors would be needed to be taken into account, making your observations a form of gross (and misplaced) egotism on your part, implying you and your tribe could do it, without any evidence to prove it.

DeletedUser

oh? and i was unaware that we were looking for another tribe to fight angry? why didnt anyone tell that to me?

Yours,
General Psychopath

DeletedUser

[spoil]
~Glad~ was looking for another tribe to fight ANGRY! with them though. And whether it was planned or not doesn't matter, ANGRY! is still outnumbered at least two to one - if they do badly it is quite possibly because of that, not any lack of skill etc. Considering that ANGRY! is holding it's own against both tribes, they can be perceived as the superior of the three, whether they lose or not. They'll look good, while PUNCH! and ~Glad~ go down as not being able to take on even a smaller tribe than them individually.

As for them being able to hold four tribes off, on four fronts - maybe, but a great many factors would be needed to be taken into account, making your observations a form of gross (and misplaced) egotism on your part, implying you and your tribe could do it, without any evidence to prove it.
[/spoil]

Following this logic one could say that angry prepared for the war vs glad ( diplomatic disagreement, blackmail w/e reason it could be), stacked frontline a bit, did research on the activity etc, then w/o declaring jumped the gun and get a lead early on.
But then punch declared and did to them what they did to glad.

In the end you can't say that they are "holding their ground" or doing better than others when this war was anything but war so far, random skirmishes at the best.
We will see will they be able to hold on though.

DeletedUser

oh? and i was unaware that we were looking for another tribe to fight angry? why didnt anyone tell that to me?

Yours,
General Psychopath

Strange then how you offered a deal with a certain K45 tribe to work against ANGRY! with you..

[spoil][/spoil]

Following this logic one could say that angry prepared for the war vs glad ( diplomatic disagreement, blackmail w/e reason it could be), stacked frontline a bit, did research on the activity etc, then w/o declaring jumped the gun and get a lead early on.
But then punch declared and did to them what they did to glad.

In the end you can't say that they are "holding their ground" or doing better than others when this war was anything but war so far, random skirmishes at the best.
We will see will they be able to hold on though.

You are implying preparing for a war is a bad thing. Of course ANGRY! was going to prepare for war, especially if they were the one going to be declaring. Really, it would have been stupid of them not to.

And yes I can say ANGRY! are holding their own against PUNCH! and ~Glad~ when they have only lost two more villages than they've taken; against both tribes together. Quite the accomplishment really.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~Glad~, PUNCH!

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 30
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 137,476
Side 2: 137,239
Difference: 237

chart
[/SPOIL]

As for your comments on 'skirmishes' and the like, that really just seems to imply your reluctance to give credit where credit is due (not to mention I'd doubt you'd be making the same comment if we were discussing just PUNCH! v ANGRY!). In the end, ANGRY! is fighting two tribes larger than itself, and holding it's own. Of course, ANGRY! isn't doing nearly as well against PUNCH! when considered individually. However, if you are going to acknowledge that ANGRY! is doing comparatively poorly against PUNCH!, you have to acknowledge that against both ~Glad~ and PUNCH! together it is holding it's own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And yes I can say ANGRY! are holding their own against PUNCH! and ~Glad~ when they have only lost two more villages than they've taken; against both tribes together. Quite the accomplishment really.

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ~Glad~, PUNCH!

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 30
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 137,476
Side 2: 137,239
Difference: 237

chart
[/SPOIL]

its not our fault Glad cant noble :/
otherwise it would look alot better :lol:

HeftySmurf

Calmir we simply have not forgotten about REL, its merely now just me single handedly playing "pain in the ass"

DeletedUser

its not our fault Glad cant noble :/
otherwise it would look alot better :lol:

They already look good for you, but they also look good for ANGRY! - you should remember that you need to keep the broader view in mind when thinking about this war. ANGRY! is fighting two tribes, and is thus at a handicap - which should be acknowledged despite the 3:1 difference in caps (which should also be acknowledged) between PUNCH! and ANGRY!

Really, the only one which looks bad is ~Glad~.