The end of METAL

DeletedUser

Best wishes to Ballistick and METAL players, war is always a blast but never personal.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Good luck with your future endeavorers. Be it IG or in RL :icon_smile:

And if you being drunk did help cause this, be happy. You only lost a online game, some are stuck with a baby (Yo King Boom!)

As for people suggesting that Apathy will recruit METAL. Well we won't let them merge into us. I have given METAL plenty of opportunities to do that and every-time it was put on hold or denied. So we will be taking the normal route of letting them contact us and talking to every member individually to see if they would be adequate members.

DeletedUser

you are trying to satisfy YOURSELF with senseless excuses. it was "FUN" it was a "DREAM" i am "PROUD" of what i did

thats natural and is what most of failing people do - when they technically can't stand the enemy.

just like your favorite football team lose 5 to 0 and you say yourself "hey it was only a game" :lol::lol:

Wish you Luck in real life nemisis :) , AND I HOPE you give up making excuses . and learn from your mistakes.

Hawk.eye

stop running your mouth you yourself was a person who failed in this game and made excuses to the tribe.

DeletedUser93513

Leave her alone :icon_rolleyes:

Good luck Balli, METAL had a good run :p Definitely didn't fail to impress me :axemen:

DeletedUser

Ive set my account to delete and will stop posting in these forums in around 24 hours and will probably ask the mods to delete my forum account too so I can get on with my life. If you want to talk to me, go on skype, though I doubt I will be on much in the next 2 weeks or so. There is nothing more I can do. As for this topic, if its going to go offtopic, I would just advise the mod to delete it, though Ive heard that is not his style and he likes to let these things flow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck in real life, Nemesis. Always sad to see a member of the community bow out like this.

Edit: In my haste to offer my farewell to Nemesis, I forgot to clean up all of the off topic here. Stop going off topic, guys (and gals). This isn't the place for that particular discussion.

Thanks
Greenskin

laserbrain

Good luck Ballistic. Good luck metal. May the war continue and may everyone have fun.

Laser

DeletedUser

My bad for just up and leaving. We just weren't really ready and I didn't like defending against so many incomings. Sorry for generally letting everyone down, and we had a nice run. I have to hand it to Axte for actually pwning us like we needed to be.

I did ok defending against Therin (for the first evening I managed a bit of sniping). But then when you get to 2000+ incomings, as well as sitting others whilst Balli was offline (albeit only for one night, before I quit), I just didn't have the time. Not to mention not dodging and getting my ass handed to me :p. Well played Axte.

I agree about the overconfidence though. We didn't really have to fight too many hard enemies, and it was only when Axte declared on us and I got a bunch of accounts handed to me did I realise that we didn't have really good members, just an easy ride. Not to be horrible or try and belittle Axtes achievements, but at least 3 accounts given to me didn't even have an incoming tagger in the quickbar. We didn't really have a hope of winning, not unless a miracle happened.

So, once again, sorry for letting the tribe down, and I hope ya'll don't loose too much respect for me over it. I might be back in half a year, but right now I'm concentrating on my uni work, so good luck to the rest of METAL/good luck SHEEPS and h0lly, don't be too hard on METAL. I should have gone through with the merge when I had the chance. My bad.

DeletedUser93513

and I didn't like defending against so many incomings.

It's not like you have a choice when you're in a real war. That's how it's going to be, you can't expect a tribe to not fight back, or hardly fight back, like the ones you destroyed before. Try joining a world and making it this far when you're not in the rim.

DeletedUser

I know how you feel ali, I tagged around 4000 incoming for people who didnt do it themselves...anyway...good luck in RL...

DeletedUser

Best of luck to all of METAL.

Learn from your mistakes, join another world and have another stab at it, you'll get there with perseverance.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Best of luck to all of METAL.

Learn from your mistakes, join another world and have another stab at it, you'll get there with perseverance.

:icon_cool:

I think most, if not all of us are still on world 51...even me o_O. Seems we get another stab in this world in apathy (at least for most). Its not ideal though, I think you know about h0lly's circumstances as well as I do.

DeletedUser

It's not like you have a choice when you're in a real war. That's how it's going to be, you can't expect a tribe to not fight back, or hardly fight back, like the ones you destroyed before. Try joining a world and making it this far when you're not in the rim.

I know, but I was only about 250K points, so defending 2000 incomings just isn't really worth it :D. Plus I'd get rimmed in the long run anyway. When I'm out of uni I'll come back and try not to suck as much :D

DeletedUser

I know, but I was only about 250K points, so defending 2000 incomings just isn't really worth it :D. Plus I'd get rimmed in the long run anyway. When I'm out of uni I'll come back and try not to suck as much :D

You shoulda passed the account to me. After I had fun tagging I will eat u's, peacechaotic's, baron EC's, Chrisyoda's , gugahc's, south sax's, lord execute's, goatrock's, redfern's and my incoming, I woulda happily tagged yours. All you needed to do was ask lol.

DeletedUser

You shoulda passed the account to me. After I had fun tagging I will eat u's, peacechaotic's, baron EC's, Chrisyoda's , gugahc's, south sax's, lord execute's, goatrock's, redfern's and my incoming, I woulda happily tagged yours. All you needed to do was ask lol.

cool story bro

DeletedUser

I know, and I'm sorry for just up and leaving, but you can't be the whole of METAL by yourself. Besides, I need to stop failing my uni course :p.

DeletedUser

I can't decide whether I respect this, or whether I totally disagree with it.

DeletedUser

I can't decide whether I respect this, or whether I totally disagree with it.

Totally disagree :D

That just shows the players are lazy and dump the sit on there duke. I understand one sit, but that many is ridiculous.

DeletedUser

Rename every attack to "Tag them yourself next time?":icon_rolleyes: