Anime like it dislike it?

darkaniken2

Clannad is probably the only anime to have such an emotional impact on me as the viewer. I admit it. I cried a lot in the second season :/

Overall an amazing anime that covers all the aspects. There was great comedy, tragedy, romance, action. Great series!

Have you ever watched Kanon? Made by the same people, Key. They are masters of soul killing... :(

DeletedUser

Yes, I'v seen a little of the Kanon series and these people are good at killing your soul haha Just shows how well the anime is made to be able to draw you in like that and relate so well with the characters and events.

darkaniken2

Yes, I'v seen a little of the Kanon series and these people are good at killing your soul haha Just shows how well the anime is made to be able to draw you in like that and relate so well with the characters and events.
I agree completely. They also made one called Air that I should probably watch, but don't really have enough soul left to. :D

DeletedUser

I agree completely. They also made one called Air that I should probably watch, but don't really have enough soul left to. :D

Haha I know what you mean. After watching a series like that I need to watch something else to balance it out. Something extremely Ecchi or something Dark and twisted :lol:

A new anime that I watched today was the break blade movies. There are currently 4 of them out right now. I am enjoying the story so far :]

C&P description P:

"Which to choose, the country or my friend--!? The "Continent of Cruzon", a world where people are born with magic. Lygatto, one of the rare people "without magic" in this world, is getting swallowed up in the whirlpool of a massive war. With Lygatto as the core, four close friends are connected by cruel fate in a spectacular war tale!!!

In the continent of Cruzon, an impending war between the Kingdom of Krishna and the nation of Athens is brimming. The people of this land are able to wield the crystals from the ground for whatever purpose they desire. Yet one person, Lygatto Arrow, is not. He is an "un-sorcerer", a person unable to wield the crystals. But this characteristic will enable him to pilot an ancient mecha, one strong enough to put up a fight against the invading army of Athens."

DeletedUser

Im adding ghost in the shell and Clannad to recommended list.

DeletedUser

Clannad is awesome. The stories are amazing and really relatable. Enough said. The afterstory if anything is even better than the first season.

darkaniken2

Clannad is awesome. The stories are amazing and really relatable. Enough said. The afterstory if anything is even better than the first season.
I cried during after story. I will admit it. No shame in it, IMO.

Watch Kanon, if you haven't. Made by the same people. If at all possible, it's even more sad. :\

DeletedUser

Geez guys. Go make a Clannad thread and make love to it in there :p

Anyone into sports anime? I'v watched and read a few. Major was an awesome series that I enjoyed watching. The first season was when he was a kid, then as the seasons progress he gets older and older until he is an adult. Good stuff! I like seeing anime that show the entire life of a main character :D

I just read a manga about soccer(football) called Area no Kishi. I'm not a huge fan of football/american soccer but I really enjoyed reading this manga.

Im adding ghost in the shell and Clannad to recommended list.

Ghost in the Shell is an anime that I can look back and watch now to fully understand what's going on compared to when I was young and first watched it when it came out years ago :lol:

DeletedUser

Geez guys. Go make a Clannad thread and make love to it in there :p

Anyone into sports anime? I'v watched and read a few. Major was an awesome series that I enjoyed watching. The first season was when he was a kid, then as the seasons progress he gets older and older until he is an adult. Good stuff! I like seeing anime that show the entire life of a main character :D

I just read a manga about soccer(football) called Area no Kishi. I'm not a huge fan of football/american soccer but I really enjoyed reading this manga.

Ghost in the Shell is an anime that I can look back and watch now to fully understand what's going on compared to when I was young and first watched it when it came out years ago :lol:

For proper football (soccer), giant killing is a good anime.

True that. Ghost in the shell is very complex and deep, well worth watching :D.

PS: Darkaniken, I dont blame you, I had tissues around me at all times in afterstory just in case I needed em...

DeletedUser

Prince of tennis wasn't half bad :icon_razz:

I really enjoyed Prince of Tennis Anime and I still read the manga since it did not end abruptly like the anime :lol:

For proper football (soccer), giant killing is a good anime.

True that. Ghost in the shell is very complex and deep, well worth watching :D.

Giant Killing is pretty good :D

Hajime no Ippo is probably my all time favorite sports anime. It's about boxing and the animations used in it is top notch :icon_wink:

Also the manga for it is like the longest ever! I am actually reading the 927th chapter right now!!! :icon_eek:

darkaniken2

Anyone here seen school days? It's looks really depressing, and wondering if it's worth the watch.

DeletedUser

Oh wow, an anime thread. I really dunno where to start. I have a long list :O <3

Firstly
I think that's just how they are made. No real ending or continuation :/

For those reading manga, a very very hilarious manwha(Korean manga>>Left to Right) about vampires called Noblesse is a must read! They could make an entire forum on the funny endings to the different chapters xD

Give it a few chapters to kick in with the awesomeness. I noticed that the first few chapters were not as funny and well illustrated compared to the later.

yes this is really a good comic/manga/manhwa. A colored comic so i think its diff from a manga :). A korean version ins short :D There are so many beautiful people in this manhwa i think im gonna die lol.

Well I will just put 6 list for anime but i really got a long list of must watched animes :D

-bleach
-one piece
-fairy tail
-clannad
-black lagoon
-claymore

Anways still a wow :D If they could make the characters in tw more like lil anime-ish it will be fantastic <333

Manhwa/manga

currently looking on noblesse, n4, Anatolia story, and Inubaka! (well occassionally now coz im studying. :p)

i know my co players does like to read PnP forums better than anime forum so I am hoping they wont find me posting in here and saying im reading and watching animes rather than playing with them now :D

darkaniken2

DeletedUser

An excellent classic my friend :icon_cool:

And bleach is a little overdone now. I still watch/read the series when they are released each week (except for anime fillers) but it is basically over now that both the anime and the manga reached the climax with Aizen :/

Naruto anime is picking back up a bit and the manga is starting to get to some interesting battles.

One Piece is a series I love. A little different but I enjoy the new luffy in the manga series. I wont spoil it too much but he is uber strong now :D

"In real life, Roto, Boromid and Ah-Dol are average kids with average problems, but in the virtual world of Lost Saga, they're heroes. They might even become legends... if they can stop bickering long enough to level up. Whether it's werewolves running rampant or a gorgeous pair of troublesome thieves, our boys must be ready for anything, because in Lost Saga nothing is what it seems and murder can happen with a click of a mouse."

My Anime of the Week
I suggest checking out Bakuman.

"Moritaka Mashiro, a junior high school student, content to live out a relatively normal life as any other does, is persuaded by his classmate, Akito Takagi, to become an aspiring mangaka when the latter realizes his natural talent as an artist. However, Moritaka is reluctant to pursue his dream as his uncle, once a mangaka with his own serializations, died from overwork trying to regain his lost status. With Akito's help, Takagi gets another classmate and his school crush, Azuki Miho, who is an aspiring voice actress, to voice in the anime adaptation of their future manga once it is completed. However, Mashiro also proposes to Azuki, who surprisingly accepts only on the condition she will marry him when both of them have achieved their dreams. With a goal set before him, Mashiro begins a long and struggling path to become a famous mangaka."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i know my co players does like to read PnP forums better than anime forum so I am hoping they wont find me posting in here and saying im reading and watching animes rather than playing with them now :D

omg, i kill you! :icon_razz:

<3