The "Cold" War.

DeletedUser

just a quick thought..... ALTHOUGH i enjoy a good arguement.... this topic is on PUNCH! vs NUKEX.... blodyx are you here... you are 155 points on world 54........ Bloodhood...... you are just mouthing because of your distance from punch!, grow up a bit

Ah, the old "omgquickchangethetopicbecauseIjustcameoffaslookinglikeanidiot" trick. Only stupid people fall for that.

/Waits for the idiots to fall for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Strange that, seeing as I do.

i would like to inform you all... even though i love punch... Mr. ~AOE~ guy that nobled their EX top player... he is inactive before that being sat... soooo just thought id throw it out there

Err, lol?

[SPOIL]
IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 08:11
Just letting you know, if you cease hostilities against us, we won't be forced to take your other villages.

I hope from now on we can co-exist peacefully.

My sincerest regards,
IceHotPenguin

hermanw1201 on 28.02. at 20:53
Well - your buddy has launched attacks at me - I wasn't online this weekend - I was only using my phone!! - I tell you - If I loose any troops - My buddies will attack you and only you from now. I have friends around you, I didn't even ask for support when you attacked - I was thinking of quiting b4 you attacked - Our Tribe is allied with OLE OLF and TSA - So Some of these attacks land in a couple of hours and we will see!!

IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 21:51
I suggest that you calm yourself for a start.

I'm afraid that I do not have any accomplices on this one - I wanted to cluster up so that is what I did.
It is not like you had much time to react, logging on merely two hours before the trains hit. Your defense was weak, your villages are mixed, and your counters were pitiful... However like I said, if you will not antagonise me further, I will not attack you in the coming weeks. And that will be my word, so long as you keep your end.

You can place a hit on my head if you like, but I can guarantee that you will not survive. And anyone else that feels brave enough to have a go, I will make short work of them. Look at my conquer list if you like, you will notice that 2/3 of those tribes you mentioned I have nobled before - I am sure I will have no problem nobling them again, if provoked.

hermanw1201 on 28.02. at 22:13
Well you were lucky I wasn't online - Yes you had someone else attacking - yakarlari - what ever his name is - my villages were mixed because some moving of troops - The only reason you did anything was because I wasn't online - and he also was attacking - You can say what you want but it took 2 of you and me not online - provoked - Well it's past that - I was going to quit - that's why I wasn't online, I may stay just to pester you!!

IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 22:17
Ylarkirikal, in case you haven't noticed is in another tribe. Why would I work with him? Coincidence, after all, is still only coincidence. And no, I did not just succeed because you were offline, you were online enough to send attacks - and yet they were as pitiful as your defences. That sounds like you were active enough to do something.

But in any event, as I have mentioned before; we'll quite happily live in peace with you, if you decide not to make an issue of this.

IceHotPenguin.

hermanw1201 on 28.02. at 22:28
I was on my phone only - I can't send my real attacks on the phone - so yea moving troops around sometimes make it look like that. What you think that's the first time I have been attacked. Your funny - I will try and get you your very own comedy hour. I was working with people in another tribe to attack people.
Coincidence - LOL LOL - Man your funny. You think I couldn't snipe your little trains you sent. LOL - Like I said you are funny.

IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 22:30
You couldn't send any real attacks? Then why did I receive all the reports of your offense dying on my walls? And if you could snipe my trains, you would have done so. I believe there is a statement appropriate here for you: "All bark and no bite."

And you were working with people in another tribe? Congratulations, that doesn't mean I would.

hermanw1201 on 28.02. at 22:33
That means you did! If you can snipe from a phone then I will say your better than me - but that want ever be seen - What wall - you mean your plan attacks and knowing ahead of time you were attacking - and me not online - Oh - I see you call yourself good!!

IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 22:38
As Sir John Monash, acclaimed as the best General on the Western Front in WWI said: “The main thing is always to have a plan; if it is not the best plan, it is at least better than no plan at all.”

Planning is a key aspect of warfare, why would I attack someone without planning it? That would be foolish. So yes, I am good. Because I plan.
[/SPOIL]

Not to mention that according to ylarkirikal, he's been trying to fight back against him too. So, you were saying?

So, do you like, you know, not read posts?

DeletedUser

i don't recall me looking like an idiot, make sure you know wtf you are talking about before you speak

Ill point out the little part where you look like an idiot:)

You just claimed the guy in Nukex that Penguin was nobling was inactive and now you ignore his post showing that the so called 'inactive guy' wasnt actually inactive yet claim that your not an idiot. However you assume that the guy was an inactive without the actual facts behind your original statement which makes you look like an idiot.

i would like to inform you all... even though i love punch... Mr. ~AOE~ guy that nobled their EX top player... he is inactive before that being sat... soooo just thought id throw it out there

Just in case you already forgot you posted this^^

EDIT: I wrote all that for nothing Cal :(

DeletedUser

Hmm emperial why so upset? Is really no reason to go around cursing and yelling at people. I did some mistakes when starting up so i got rimmed. I restarted the maximum times to get to a good position close to my tribesmates. Didnt work so i stopped using it and brushed of an old name of mine from past worlds aka Greywulff. That is still small but i must have missed the sign when logging in here that you have to be over a certain point to post.

If you are so upset cause we are posting in your thread i can more understand that but no need to be so offensive about it just politely ask us to leave. Cal lets talk in ig mail instead we can have alot more fun there.

DeletedUser

I don't know, he did insult me by saying Herman was inactive. Can't let that stand. Not to mention it's amusing.

@ Twigy - Lol, have to learn to type faster. ^^

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Is amusing how he describes his battle to fight against his own bias and subjectivity to tell us that a player was in fact inactive when actually.... he wasn't.

Burn.

DeletedUser

Indeed, I agree. But it would be a crime if I were on a world and I did not strive to taint my presence on its PnP would it not? :icon_wink:

True true, BH if you have a spot for someone, I would be more then honored btw.

Strange that, seeing as I do.

@Emperial King

Never try to debate with calmir, his aussie ass will beat you every time. Just a friendly suggestions.

DeletedUser5351

Herman left the game. Some intense RL stuff came up, and he couldn't set a sitter until a couple of days after he started getting nobled. It was a good inactive spot by penguin.

DeletedUser

Ill point out the little part where you look like an idiot:)

You just claimed the guy in Nukex that Penguin was nobling was inactive and now you ignore his post showing that the so called 'inactive guy' wasnt actually inactive yet claim that your not an idiot. However you assume that the guy was an inactive without the actual facts behind your original statement which makes you look like an idiot.

Just in case you already forgot you posted this^^

EDIT: I wrote all that for nothing Cal :(

Herman left the game. Some intense RL stuff came up, and he couldn't set a sitter until a couple of days after he started getting nobled. It was a good inactive spot by penguin.

i think that proves EK's post of him being inactive ^

DeletedUser5351

SS and BH you should already know why I dont respect you, else Kamarah would confirm me that I even respected Nukex eventhough they're in our expansion way. Actually you can check around and try to find one more player that I disrespected, but its not my style to respect no matter what, I gave you a chance and you used it.

@Kamarah about assuming I sent those mails.. lol, i dont do such things. Also why i would, I feel confident about this war we dont need any help to win...

I actually assumed it was Act1 (who's been in a pain in our arse) or party (who's been a pain in our arse and at war with TSA) who sent them initially. I only suspected Punch when I got a mail I posted from never so soon after receiving the first one from "lil ghost". The only person I reported was the "lil ghost" player who sent me the "omg TSA is going to attack" message. I hadn't directly reported anybody from punch. If somebody was banned as a result, that is the business of him/her and the mods. Since, as it has been pointed out, bans shouldn't be discussed, I'll say no more.

Valath, I meant my comment as a joke more than anything, I know you're smarter than that. ;)

DeletedUser

i think that proves EK's post of him being inactive ^

Err, lol?

[SPOIL]
IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 08:11
Just letting you know, if you cease hostilities against us, we won't be forced to take your other villages.

I hope from now on we can co-exist peacefully.

My sincerest regards,
IceHotPenguin

hermanw1201 on 28.02. at 20:53
Well - your buddy has launched attacks at me - I wasn't online this weekend - I was only using my phone!! - I tell you - If I loose any troops - My buddies will attack you and only you from now. I have friends around you, I didn't even ask for support when you attacked - I was thinking of quiting b4 you attacked - Our Tribe is allied with OLE OLF and TSA - So Some of these attacks land in a couple of hours and we will see!!

IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 21:51
I suggest that you calm yourself for a start.

I'm afraid that I do not have any accomplices on this one - I wanted to cluster up so that is what I did.
It is not like you had much time to react, logging on merely two hours before the trains hit. Your defense was weak, your villages are mixed, and your counters were pitiful... However like I said, if you will not antagonise me further, I will not attack you in the coming weeks. And that will be my word, so long as you keep your end.

You can place a hit on my head if you like, but I can guarantee that you will not survive. And anyone else that feels brave enough to have a go, I will make short work of them. Look at my conquer list if you like, you will notice that 2/3 of those tribes you mentioned I have nobled before - I am sure I will have no problem nobling them again, if provoked.

hermanw1201 on 28.02. at 22:13
Well you were lucky I wasn't online - Yes you had someone else attacking - yakarlari - what ever his name is - my villages were mixed because some moving of troops - The only reason you did anything was because I wasn't online - and he also was attacking - You can say what you want but it took 2 of you and me not online - provoked - Well it's past that - I was going to quit - that's why I wasn't online, I may stay just to pester you!!

IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 22:17
Ylarkirikal, in case you haven't noticed is in another tribe. Why would I work with him? Coincidence, after all, is still only coincidence. And no, I did not just succeed because you were offline, you were online enough to send attacks - and yet they were as pitiful as your defences. That sounds like you were active enough to do something.

But in any event, as I have mentioned before; we'll quite happily live in peace with you, if you decide not to make an issue of this.

IceHotPenguin.

hermanw1201 on 28.02. at 22:28
I was on my phone only - I can't send my real attacks on the phone - so yea moving troops around sometimes make it look like that. What you think that's the first time I have been attacked. Your funny - I will try and get you your very own comedy hour. I was working with people in another tribe to attack people.
Coincidence - LOL LOL - Man your funny. You think I couldn't snipe your little trains you sent. LOL - Like I said you are funny.

IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 22:30
You couldn't send any real attacks? Then why did I receive all the reports of your offense dying on my walls? And if you could snipe my trains, you would have done so. I believe there is a statement appropriate here for you: "All bark and no bite."

And you were working with people in another tribe? Congratulations, that doesn't mean I would.

hermanw1201 on 28.02. at 22:33
That means you did! If you can snipe from a phone then I will say your better than me - but that want ever be seen - What wall - you mean your plan attacks and knowing ahead of time you were attacking - and me not online - Oh - I see you call yourself good!!

IceHotPenguin on 28.02. at 22:38
As Sir John Monash, acclaimed as the best General on the Western Front in WWI said: “The main thing is always to have a plan; if it is not the best plan, it is at least better than no plan at all.”

Planning is a key aspect of warfare, why would I attack someone without planning it? That would be foolish. So yes, I am good. Because I plan.
[/SPOIL]

Not to mention that according to ylarkirikal, he's been trying to fight back against him too. So, you were saying?

Does no one read anything around here anymore?

Sellsword

(...)

Valath, I meant my comment as a joke more than anything, I know you're smarter than that. ;)

I don't know about that. Antagonizing a tribe you have an NAP with while you're at war with another tribe could also be seen as remarkably stoopid. And in my personal interactions, he has backtracked and lied a couple of times. Fortunately for Punch, they also have some good aristos, so they don't rely on the lack of manners on Valth's behalf to keep the tribe running. And that is the way it should be, in any good tribe.

HeftySmurf

I don't know about that. Antagonizing a tribe you have an NAP with while you're at war with another tribe could also be seen as remarkably stoopid. And in my personal interactions, he has backtracked and lied a couple of times. Fortunately for Punch, they also have some good aristos, so they don't rely on the lack of manners on Valth's behalf to keep the tribe running. And that is the way it should be, in any good tribe.

No idea if that was deliberate, but that made me lol (its 7:30am ok! my back is killing me!)

DeletedUser

Same here smurf.. 8:00 I have a interview to be a car sales assistant in 2 hours Eeek! Interesting what you say there sell, somebody could almost take that as a compliment to the leadership of Punch! First time for everything eh? :D

Sellsword

Same here smurf.. 8:00 I have a interview to be a car sales assistant in 2 hours Eeek! Interesting what you say there sell, somebody could almost take that as a compliment to the leadership of Punch! First time for everything eh? :D

I give respect where it's due. Reread my comments in the threads that deal directly or indirectly with Punch, and you'll see for yourself that not everyone here is about pompoms or rabid reactions to slight criticism.

Here, I'll make it easy on you:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=228718&page=4

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=228140&page=4

There's a couple of others around. Just because I have an issue with Valth's manners, doesn't mean I don't like Punch as a whole.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I give respect where it's due. Reread my comments in the threads that deal directly or indirectly with Punch, and you'll see for yourself that not everyone here is about pompoms or rabid reactions to slight criticism.

Here, I'll make it easy on you:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=228718&page=4

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=228140&page=4

There's a couple of others around. Just because I have an issue with Valth's manners, doesn't mean I don't like Punch as a whole.

This is true. It's generally just me who's an ass :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Please note that this thread is a very border line case in regards to the "ban dicussion rule"
If you do not take advantage, i am going to let it slide in this thread (and this thread only) as long as it does not go out of control!

Since this war declaration is due to an ingame ban, you may reference the ban and refer to it. However i would prefer that it does not go into a heated discussion about bans,and ingame moderators/moderation ect. Otherwise i will stop it.

Thanks Cracker

Sellsword

War stats: Punch! versus Nukex

Timeframe: 03/03/2011 09:46:00 to 04/03/2011 16:46:57 (total time: 31 hours)

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Not very good, unless there was a 24 waiting period before attacks commenced. Rather doubt that, given that it wasn't mentioned in the declaration. The cap is a 3k villa in K34, capped by a former Angry! player, ylarkirikal.

Now, let's take a look at the 31 hours before the declaration:

Punch! verus Nukex, Timeframe: 02/03/2011 02:47:00 to 03/03/2011 09:45:09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

That's amazing! Effectivity has gone down to 50%, I don't dare to even begin interpreting this chaotic flux in data.

Just for the record, I'll post the most important general bits of info on both tribes:

PUNCH! is the number 2 tribe, with a total of about 6 million points, 64 members (of which 2 inactive), ranked 7th on tribal ODA with 9,16 Mio. They dominate three Ks, pretty much undisputedly.

Nukex is ranked 21st, total of about 1 million points, 36 members (of which at least 3 inactive and others with activity issues), ranked 25th on ODA with a total of 2,04 Mio. They dominate one K, which is contested by Punch!.

DeletedUser

I have to post on this, not that it matters but icehot whatever animal or bird you are dont brag herm was inactive and was set after your attacks, so now you know the rest of the story.