Whats going on

DeletedUser

Hey I've been off this world for awhile, can someone explain what happened to these tribes/players?

Exile, tH, Evil, the sheild of nubs, axe, and da?

players: SD, ugumufu, andre, and jaffe?

shield of nubs....dang, you should stop calling yourself a nub, i mean we all know you are one, you just dont need to announce it

futureworth

Every Tribe just needs "activity"...whoever is still active and is not afraid of attack, wins. As of now, I can see axe is still gaining good and that is why !WAR! merged to DA because !WAR! is being pretty hammered in the northern area. But after all, I still give an applause to DA for their continued defense and attacks and nobling and renobling of villages although they are losing at the stats. And I think this may be the last 2 tribes that would fight till the end of world 15...and that is if the great council's in axe or in DA would not hit delete or may get bored in the game or when RL calls...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

shield of nubs....dang, you should stop calling yourself a nub, i mean we all know you are one, you just dont need to announce it

oh I see queen of nubs is still around, how are you still alive after DA planned to wipe the nubby shields off this world.