Vader and XVI should declare on each other

• Thread starter Sully MacNamara
  • Start date

DeletedUser

By mapped out I did think you meant kind of set in motion - apologies if you didn't!

Yes, there is a strategy; but the point we're making is that the current way things are playing out, as in XVI and Dvader both warring against V, is a poor choice for XVI in the long run, at least in the opinions of many (including most in V at a guess :p).

It's not a simplistic suggestion, as we see it being employed consistently on pretty much any world at any time in this game - it's called an alliance (or whatever mutual stance the tribes take). All it will do is make this particular world [considerably] more interesting whilst increasing its longevity (potentially).

DeletedUser

Increasing the competition will result in more intense wars and most likely more activity as less and less people become either bored or annoyed with unbalanced fights which they are most likely going to lose. Watching any sport where one team clobbers the other is never very interesting compared to a close game that goes right to the wire.

DeletedUser

i agree....do i or dont i??

i generally need a coffee before having to think

the world needs a shake up, but does it want to thats the question

DeletedUser

me too

------
markidou w16 - retired :icon_redface:
pace.maker w36 - not yet retired :icon_evil:
guess-who w76 - not yet started :lol:

DeletedUser

I orginally agreed w/ lanky but do want to add clarification that I am not simply watching but am presently involved in the world. Thus, this part of the quote is agreed

Watching any sport where one team clobbers the other is never very interesting compared to a close game that goes right to the wire.

but I make exception to those that aren't simply watching. We/they may not wish so close a battle and so are not interested in switching loyalties.

And, for the record, although I believe there is an endgame plan in place and may even have somewhat an idea of what it is I am not privy to it, I simply shoot my mouth off like good old G.W.B. You would have to be a fool to trust me with knowledge like that. All my friends keep me at arms length...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would of course depend on the competitors, those who wish to simply win would want one thing. Those that wanted mote involvement and possibly greater enjoyment would wish for a closer game. Its all personal preference.

DeletedUser

what do you mean, we all get along nicely..............like north and south korea do :p

DeletedUser

Lol, they'll be a lot of tension between that simple... 'getting along nicely' :D

DeletedUser

i cant promise to feed them when they get here so they might get a bit unwell for the return journey :p

DeletedUser

or maybe they will just go splat and not even make it for the return leg :D

i have secret snipers that creep up behind while your guys are knocking on the front door

DeletedUser83060

Wow, another world is going to be won by huggers. PATHETIC!

DeletedUser83060

DVADER and XVI have hugged their way to the end, that is pathetic. Your people dont even have anybody to fight.

DeletedUser

is it pathetic to have an endgame agreement from day one and to successfully reach the endgame ?

to my knowledge this is the first time it happens.

pace.maker w36 not retired
markidou w 16 retired

Last edited by a moderator: