METAL premade

DeletedUser

never talked to dools before not going to do that either.

personally i like balli more than dools :)

that however make no diff in the fact his premade is a epic failure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My PnP attacks on you were purely buisness.

Is it also purely business for you, to deceive and lie so much?

I also am a busy person in real life with exams to do and universities to get into and this contributed to me quitting alot. I havent got time to lead a top tribe, not on my own and Im screwing over my mates if I say I can.

Tell me balli, how can your metal future premade be a top tribe, if you always quit when it gets tough? Do you like screwing over your mates?

Ive set my account to delete and will stop posting in these forums in around 24 hours and will probably ask the mods to delete my forum account too so I can get on with my life. If you want to talk to me, go on skype, though I doubt I will be on much in the next 2 weeks or so. There is nothing more I can do. As for this topic, if its going to go offtopic, I would just advise the mod to delete it, though Ive heard that is not his style and he likes to let these things flow.

Ok, now stop with the deception and BS , Balli. :icon_neutral:

By the way I can say fail, but i'm not like that. Goodluck with it all, and I wish you the best.

DeletedUser

Some tips for your new world.

1. Stay off the pubs.

2. Grow your own account, its most important. Lead by example. You want your players to farm more? Farm more. You want your members to nail landing times? Hit everyone of them better than anybody else. You NEED your own troops. Its a lot easier to win wars when you got 100 of your own nukes to throw it. And its a lot easier to save everyones villages with 100 of your own to snipe from. Sitting accounts is not leading, which leads us to 3

3. Make your players do their own work. You cant expect your kids to learn anything in school if you do their homework for them. I cant expect my employees to improve their work if I do the work for them.

4. Never quit until your last village is nobled.

5. Recognize and admit yours and your tribes flaws. Its the only way you can improve. Loyalty is one thing but overconfidence and unjustified self declared awesomeness will lead to..........

Fail

DeletedUser

1. Stay off the pubs.

2. Grow your own account, its most important. Lead by example. You want your players to farm more? Farm more. You want your members to nail landing times? Hit everyone of them better than anybody else. You NEED your own troops. Its a lot easier to win wars when you got 100 of your own nukes to throw it. And its a lot easier to save everyones villages with 100 of your own to snipe from. Sitting accounts is not leading, which leads us to 3

3. Make your players do their own work. You cant expect your kids to learn anything in school if you do their homework for them. I cant expect my employees to improve their work if I do the work for them.

5. Recognize and admit yours and your tribes flaws. Its the only way you can improve. Loyalty is one thing but overconfidence and unjustified self declared awesomeness will lead to..........

Fail

Alot of sense in that.

DeletedUser

u kno wats funny balli... i made a small message copied it sent to like 15 ppl on skype and told them to pass it on...

Now we are one the 3rd page of fails... (pats self on back for brilliant idea)

DeletedUser

1. Stay off the pubs.

Would disagree with this. Im pretty sure if H0lly and I hadnt met, there would be no METAL-Apathy alliance and the only reason we even talked was because of publics.

I have to agree with this, and if I had all the time in the world, I would do so. I had the time earlygame, which was why I was once the biggest player in METAL, but I have to balance real life and ingame obligations and I have little to no want of growing or farming on big accounts. In essence, I played in METAL to lead only.

3. Make your players do their own work. You cant expect your kids to learn anything in school if you do their homework for them. I cant expect my employees to improve their work if I do the work for them

I have to agree with this too, I was way too kind during the war because I didnt want my tribemates losing villages. It worked in some cases, but not in others...

I quit for a reason. I hadnt lost any villages in the war, but quit only to force METAL players into apathy. Criticise me if you want for that, but I believed that h0llygh0st's apathy (notice I say h0llyghost not anthills here) was the best solution for METAL players.

Fail

We always had flaws, thats why we lost. We never self declared awesomeness and I dont believe there is an instance where I have said we were the best tribe in the world. The publics declared our awesomeness for us. Likewise, I never said I was a good leader, infact I never said I was better than any other leader of any small rim tribe, it was just interpreted that I was for some reason and therefore I was judged to those standards.

And thanks dools, as I said, your efforts have got quite a few of my friends talking to me again about world 57. I am not the best leader, and METAL was never the best tribe, but that was never the point of METAL. It was as much the skype chats and the spam that made METAL as the conflicts and wars. As for prayers, if you call quitting when it gets tough as losing against a tribe ten times your size with an academy tribe thats bigger than your own when only half your players are active, then yes, I am a quitter. I have never decieved and lied anyone though, I have always been quite upfront about my views and given the circumstances, most of the players who matter know why I did what I did and know that I had the best interests of those players at heart.

Congrats for saying fail on a random thread, but it doesnt change things much. For the most part, 90% of these people dont know me and I dont know them, or are nobodies in the scheme of world 51 publics and the world and whos opinions do not really matter to me. The one thing I would say though, is dont condemn something as a failure that you dont even have any idea about. That, in itself, is a fail.

DeletedUser

As for prayers, if you call quitting when it gets tough as losing against a tribe ten times your size with an academy tribe thats bigger than your own when only half your players are active, then yes, I am a quitter.

Who's fault is that?

You're the one:

1. That created and lead Metal to its small size.

2. That organised the diplomacy and plans for metal.

3. That recruited for Metal.

You just got outsmarted and outplayed.
:icon_wink:

FAIL

DeletedUser

Dear Balistik.

Please stop making huge essays... :)
I would direct you to this thread.

This thread - Balli,

Posting this thread so shortly after being crushed so easily really was asking for flaming to commence on a large scale. 99% of "re-makes" (quotes because its a grey area what a re-make is, with or without original members) fail to make any impact on another world. Some of the tribes that were regarded as the best have become the laughing stock of new worlds where they try and re-make *cough* iP *cough* (I know you know who they are =]). Without trying to sound too obnoxious, I would advise you not to call your new tribe METAL or try to bring back w51's METAL in any way. Sure take some members with you but start your next world with a clean slate, going as METAL is asking for unnecessary looking back at the past and probably some un-wanted attention on the pubs. Conspiks post was good except part 1 imo. Staying off the pubs is too broad a statement and quite frankly it becomes detremental to try and live by that at a certain point in a world.

Yeah anyway, im sure ummm certain people will be happy I kept this one short :lol:

DeletedUser

theres an equal amount of remakes that have become successful. Infact, the iP on world 32 did fail, but then a remake of that tribe, [H], became regarded as the top tribe on world 32, a rival to even time and they deleted eventually due to boredom. I would know this because I was there for a while. A lot of remakes fail, but equal amounts work. The remake isnt the same tribe as the one I had in W51. The one in W51 was made of members exclusively from K86 and the K86/85 border. The remake includes some of the best players I know from other worlds and some of my best friends in TW and RL. It is infinitely better at least in pure ability and activity and as well as that, the original METAL dudes have got a lot better than when they started.

Of course it may not even be called METAL, or be like METAL in member count. It will carry that same spirit that we had at our height as a rim tribe that dared to go up bigger and better tribes, who had some great spam chats and which was just a big happy family (for the most part) at the end of the day. I posted this in world 51 for a reason and it did work because people did choose to join, despite the amount of times dools got people to say fail in a frankly immature fashion. I took my bad reputation, and in essence used it against the players who wanted to flame me. You bumped my thread, you spread the word, you got me good members. Thanks.

DeletedUser

2nd crack of the whip will give Bali the chance to prove he has learned from his mistakes.

We all make mistakes.

DeletedUser

We never self declared awesomeness and I dont believe there is an instance where I have said we were the best tribe in the world. The publics declared our awesomeness for us.

From "The Dream Team" thread...

goatrock - METAL
jagon01 - METAL
i will eat u - METAL
NightHawk56 - METAL
peacechaotic - METAL
icequeen190 - METAL
Alpha God - METAL
Gen0cyde - METAL
Rojo Diamond - METAL
TheLordPegasus - METAL
Baron EC - METAL
fuzzystud123 - METAL
South Sax - METAL
The Individual - METAL
GugaHC - METAL
jeaks4 - METAL
LordExecute - METAL
redfernj - METAL
MrRandomGuy - METAL

That's your self-declared awesomeness right there...I couldn't find posts where the public declared your awesomeness for you. =/

DeletedUser

From "The Dream Team" thread...

That's your self-declared awesomeness right there...I couldn't find posts where the public declared your awesomeness for you. =/

Ive already explained this before in that thread or some other. I was just saying thanks for their efforts. And anyway, my dream team is always the tribe im in....

DeletedUser

Balli, it's your insistence in "keeping membership count low" (I remember you bragging about it a couple of times) that resulted in your members not even bothering to come online and help out. In the end it lead to the demise of METAL. Get off your high horse, you aren't that great of a leader when you don't have the foresight to recruit and don't possess the ability to encourage your members to fight for their tribe.

I have to agree with this, and if I had all the time in the world, I would do so. I had the time earlygame, which was why I was once the biggest player in METAL, but I have to balance real life and ingame obligations and I have little to no want of growing or farming on big accounts. In essence, I played in METAL to lead only.

Oh please, look at Lando/Hate Machine. The guy finds it a chore to log in, he doesn't have that much time to devote to the game and the people who know him knows that he only plays for the leadership aspect TW provides him. He's now playing a Top 50 account and running a Top 5 tribe. Like Conspi said, lead by example.

I wish you luck with your pre-made, though I really think it'll fail. All offense intended. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Awesome

Metal is gonna ROCK for sure...
Dont worry Balli critics are always there...

DeletedUser

Ive told most of the guys, but really, 95% of these people arent worth the time of day spent for replying to their pointless spam. Heed the flamers no attention. Be the better person :D