Funny ingame messages :D

• Thread starter WaNNa Be sPeeD PlAyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

God, TW is a cruel game.

It is perfectly normal and ok to lure n00bs into farming themselves and reseting. (Because if they do that, I would love to see where they would finish on the long term.)

- K3vos

DeletedUser98473

As you have heard , I try to start an Tribe . So I try to get some of the near by tribes to merge into my tribe :
LOL your Tribe has been disbanded xD
Da .King today at 20:48
you want war yeah?
Da .King today at 20:43
skid
Da .King today at 20:32
hahah let me know when your out of beginner protection yeah hahahaah
Da .King today at 20:25
lets go buddy
vampire0001 today at 20:24
People are joining my tribe , we are getting stronger , if you continue to annoy me I will destroy your entire tribe. This is an warning back off
Da .King today at 20:23
my tribe members are close to you, and im guessing you have about 100 at the most?
vampire0001 today at 20:07
I am tired of you , can you stop acting like a child and grow up? You are 10 continents away from me which would take you years to come here. And by the way I would have slaughtered your troops and eat them alive. If you don't want a merge just say so , I am tired of you sending me weak threats. You are acting like a child, grow up.
vampire0001 today at 20:07
I am tired of you , can you stop acting like a child and grow up? You are 10 continents away from me which would take you years to come here. And by the way I would have slaughtered your troops and eat them alive. If you don't want a merge just say so , I am tired of you sending me weak threats. You are acting like a child, grow up.
Da .King today at 20:05
yeah you have plans but you wont have any troops or resources once im done with you boy
vampire0001 today at 19:58
I hope we have solved the incident. A merge is not a bad thing , it will make us the best tribe in our area. Trust me I have plans , you can be my general. And plan out the attacks we will be clearing out every tribe in this continent. But first we need you and your tribe to merge into mine so we can be the best tribe in this world
Da .King today at 19:53
yeah
vampire0001 today at 19:50
I assume you are 12 year old kid who is new to the game. Don't be having little tantrums when speaking to others.If you are tired of me say it in a polite mature way , rather then acting like a child.
Da .King today at 19:47
yeah well im tired of you, your telling me if i was smart to join... shut up!
vampire0001 today at 19:40
Why? I'm tired of you idiots keep saying "we're going to war". I offered you a merge , do you understand what a merge. It's when 2 tribes merged into 1. Stop acting like a child and learn some English.
Da .King today at 19:37
ok were going to war now
vampire0001 today at 19:36
I just joined the game , I already invited 100 of people and messaged them. I know what I'm doing , tomorrow 5 people will join and more will join after tomorrow. Join my tribe if your smart. We cane expand our territories to continent 57. Tell your members to join my tribe and disband your tribe and join mine. Then we can be big and powerful
Da .King today at 19:34
mate! your the only member, join my tribe
vampire0001 today at 19:27
Hello I am the founder of Project Venom. And offering you and your tribe to merge into us. As you can we can spread our territories to continent 57 and expand our power. We will easily rise up the ranks and hopefully rule this world

DeletedUser98473

Vampire, you're an idiot. That is all.

Explain how am an idiot? Do you want me to be an idiot like yourself? I hate to disappoint you but I am an intelligent young man. Now I know you are feeling quite lonely as there are no idiots here. But I can assure you there are loads of idiots here.

DeletedUser

Explain how am an idiot? Do you want me to be an idiot like yourself? I hate to disappoint you but I am an intelligent young man. Now I know you are feeling quite lonely as there are no idiots here. But I can assure you there are loads of idiots here.

Lol. All idiots say that. :lol: At least try to be special. :lol::icon_eek::lol:

DeletedUser

I'm sure what he meant to say is that you should have exported the message as BB code, rather than copy and paste the whole thing. You can do that by clicking the export button at the bottom of a message and copying the text that appears on the next page.

Is it really so hard to NOT be a douche?

DeletedUser98473

Is it really hard for you morons to use your brains? I just created my account yesterday , of course I'm going to make simple game mistakes you idiots. Just because I'm new does not mean I'm not an idiot , everyone in TW was new and made a lot of mistakes.

DeletedUser

Is it really hard for you morons to use your brains? I just created my account yesterday , of course I'm going to make simple game mistakes you idiots. Just because I'm new does not mean I'm not an idiot , everyone in TW was new and made a lot of mistakes.

Edit button $*@&$($@)&! Do you use it?

But seriously, you really should use it.

DeletedUser

If you give a mouse a cookie he will ask for a glass of milk!

[spoil]
MT420 on 05.03. at 01:45
Any idea on a tribe?

mister-twister on 05.03. at 06:33
you know what's good being alone? - you can choose to join a tribe which is an enemy of your enemy! Since I have no enemies around there is no hurry to join.

MT420 on 05.03. at 19:30
Lol- i have some discontent with my group i might jump out solo too

mister-twister on 05.03. at 22:48
Is any tribe around you could be satisfied with?

I see you dropped me a report - suggestion to noble?
I have just 1. Want to build more academies and this take a time.

MT420 on 05.03. at 22:51
idk I am going to take his main I think its all offensive can you help me noble it? I'll have more nobles in 48 hrs ready to kick ass with u n matt brown..

mister-twister on 05.03. at 22:56
I have plans towards that direction. Could you look for another side - south, east or south-west?

MT420 on 05.03. at 22:57
im sorry i have plans in that direction too we can share I gave you grazoz village already!

mister-twister on 05.03. at 23:00
haha - Grazos. Def villa. With 7 pallys including bonfire and almost 400 cats. That you call something as a gift!

MT420 on 05.03. at 23:02
I would have taken care of grazo prior to his support but I was waiting on you you said you wanted the village i backed out let you have it, thats just the casualties of war you now have the village, was it not worth it? lol

mister-twister on 05.03. at 23:05
I'm just trying to avoid border friction. If you think differently - up to you. Do what you want and in ways you can.

MT420 on 05.03. at 23:07
Any friction will be a result of one you make I'm really easy to get along with :), as you can see, I gave up grazo geographically, let me take this one--i think its closer to me anyway? IDK, but it is my next best option and you express interest after I tell you its all offensive lol :p.

I don't mean to start controversy

MT420 on 05.03. at 23:08
and who knows at what cost his village will be defended at... :).

mister-twister on 05.03. at 23:10
What I'have said that is my strategical direction of expansion. You may take that one, but do not be surprised when several mains appears around. And then no complains on farms.

MT420 on 05.03. at 23:17
we can leap frog you don't have to act like this response, i'll take him, you leap frog 10 places away or something lets work together not act like childish and compete

mister-twister on 05.03. at 23:24
That is 5 hours away with noblemen from my capital. I'll definitely will have villa at that direction at this range.

MT420 on 05.03. at 23:32
As will I.

Theres plenty of targets as long as a village is in friendly hands leap frog out further and take something else no need to crowd with "border friction" as you mention.

A relationship must have compromise on both side mate work with me :)

MT420 on 05.03. at 23:33
take this village

[player]vacea[/player]

MT420 on 05.03. at 23:33
player excuse me..

mister-twister on 05.03. at 23:42
That is my mark. One of marks. Thanks for an advice. Seems as you just one think about strategy ;)

MT420 on 05.03. at 23:45
so you take vacea ill take danzor in about 48 hr time how does that sound I can maybe scout for your but id prefer not ive had some kinda friendly words with vacea, but if you ask me I would scout for you.

That way we keep a North to South border..it will be a tight spot there but its ok maybe next one to the West you come further south, if that makes sense :).

As far as grazos old village, and farming...are you stayin North in general? I stay away from the immediate radius around you....

mister-twister on 05.03. at 23:51
I can live with that. I have enough scouts by myself. Just there is no need to make any scouting only to make them nervous. I'll take all necessary measures when prepared to expand.

MT420 on 05.03. at 23:54
I understand that approach :).

Let me know when the time comes he has a few tribemates I am scouting right now, that might take the heat off you to the North :)

I will forward if they hit with a unit count so you can see what some of his immediate support lines would look like :)

mister-twister on 05.03. at 23:54
36-48 hours.

MT420 on 05.03. at 23:55
i will be ready whenever the opportunity to clear him presents itself now so i might take that nobles are distance :)

mister-twister on 05.03. at 23:58
Sounds reasonable.

MT420 on 06.03. at 00:14
what do u make of nimrod there lol did he leave that on purpose or what...lol, maybe he was offense once lost his nuke?

mister-twister on 06.03. at 00:54
There is no need to scout him. He has nothing or close to nothing. Several days ago his villa lost almost 300 points.

MT420 on 07.03. at 00:20
heyy you here?

mister-twister on 07.03. at 00:20
not long.

MT420 on 07.03. at 00:40
wanna swap targets for the upcoming op? lol

MT420 on 07.03. at 01:05
Nevermind I am helping you prenoble vacea mate. I will have hit it twice with nobles in 7 hours, and can do so again lets get this village in your hands asap

mister-twister on 07.03. at 06:01
Loyalty had dropped down to 52 when I have hit at 03:18:52. I will have a second noble soon. If you going to hit vacea repeatedly, could you sent me landing times?

MT420 on 07.03. at 06:22
you knocked it to 52 from my 70ish, i will knock it to something soon down from 52 will forward it to you--so if you send two nobleman right now, you will take it.

mister-twister on 07.03. at 06:26
I could send them in 2h 30 min. Drop me last update on loyalty as soon as it available.

MT420 on 07.03. at 06:28
it shouldn't matter much, my attack hits in just under 2 hours. You can do the math, if im around ill forward if not just expect to conquer with just two noble if loyalty was 52 3 hours ago?

mister-twister on 07.03. at 06:30
OK. I'll send them both.

mister-twister on 07.03. at 14:17
STOP your attack!!!

MT420 on 07.03. at 20:23
evidently that was my dumb ass co player I didnt even realize anything was outbound until I saw that report

mister-twister on 07.03. at 20:44
You should be more watchful. I made a promise to destroy you if more than 1k of axes in a first wave. Fortunately or unfortunately - that was just 500. Pay more attention to the things if care about living conditions at TW.

MT420 on 07.03. at 20:53
dude it was my co player i just prenobled that village for you im not trying to snipe it.

I just chewed his ass hard over you and I get this junk in my inbox its an honest error and the next time he comes online you should be hearing from him.

MT420 on 07.03. at 20:53
I was asleep.

MT420 on 07.03. at 20:57
Author said:
dude
[11:24:37 AM] AngusBEEF: you sucided my nobleman
[11:24:40 AM] AngusBEEF: on a friendly village
[11:24:41 AM] AngusBEEF: wtf
[11:24:53 AM] AngusBEEF: pay attention to mails n shit if you gonna be makin calls like that
[11:25:12 AM] AngusBEEF: :S
FaStReAcT24

mister-twister on 07.03. at 21:08
You were nobling a villa which def was stationed at yours town. It was harmless. And everyone could noble it for a week with no consequences. So, pls., do not pretend that it was something.

By the way, I appreciated what was done. But it was done before my knowledge and with agreement with somebody else but not me. I'm fine with that. But only want to remind the rools in my 20x20 - if there is anyone I wouldn't like to see here - I will noble him regardless of tribe tag

mister-twister on 07.03. at 21:11
Who is Angus and why he nervous about your nobleman?

MT420 on 07.03. at 21:12
It was something dude I prenobled for you, I could have saved my nobleman after I further found out the story but not I figured I would help you conquer it faster.

I am not afraid of you and I dont like the way you are trying to push your weight around, i have ceded two villages in my 20x20 to you.

So don't give me that hog wash man. I am a very good player as well and will not back away from the challenge but I would hope we can progress forward on friendly terms!

MT420 on 07.03. at 21:12
that is me

mister-twister on 07.03. at 21:48
Do not take it as intimidation.

Firstly, I do not need in any favours I not ask for.

Secondly, I never try to frighten anybody around, just feel uncomfortable if someone would be hurt by action without knowing the reason.

Thirdly my priority is to make friendly relations unless that not possible or there are no reasons.

MT420 on 07.03. at 21:55
ok :)

mister-twister on 07.03. at 22:11
Ok

mister-twister on 07.03. at 22:29
By the way, as it so twisted - I took a look on a map and noticed that xxxxxxxxxxx still alive. What is a reason you didn't nobled him yet? As far as I remember there was a plan to noble xxxxxxxxxa nd xxxxxxxxxxxx. What happened?

MT420 today at 02:16
Im waiting for the right opportunity

mister-twister today at 13:40
nobling:

[report_display]http://en55.tribalwars.net/public_report/c90b2afa67d49f55b8372fe588cc11f4?village=16561[/report_display]

MT420 today at 13:57
what!?!

I thought we agreed I would take that village dude!

You had vacea

mister-twister today at 14:00
I suggest you nimrod instead.

mister-twister today at 14:00
Could prenoble him.

MT420 today at 14:01
mister-twister on 05.03. at 23:51
I can live with that. I have enough scouts by myself. Just there is no need to make any scouting only to make them nervous. I'll take all necessary measures when prepared to expand.
MT420 on 05.03. at 23:45
so you take vacea ill take danzor in about 48 hr time how does that sound I can maybe scout for your but id prefer not ive had some kinda friendly words with vacea, but if you ask me I would scout for you.

That way we keep a North to South border..it will be a tight spot there but its ok maybe next one to the West you come further south, if that makes sense :).

As far as grazos old village, and farming...are you stayin North in general? I stay away from the immediate radius around you....

mister-twister today at 14:02
That was before your assault.

I still can live with that, but then I would take nimrod.

MT420 today at 14:04
I thought that was squashed dude and that was not my action

MT420 today at 14:04
if you said it you meant it!

don't be playin possum on me

mister-twister today at 14:07
How I can know that is so as you saying. I would feel uncomfortable at a such little distance. I agree on nimrod. And offer my help.

Let pass a time to settle dawn feelings.

MT420 today at 14:09
I'm mad!

MT420 today at 14:10
you do not trust me, if i tried to snipe your village it wouldn't be 500 axemen wake up I have compromised so much of my game waiting for you and you keep wanting more and more and more taking advantage of my generosity.

matbrown needs to mediate on this we all agreed to work with him in this area I think..

mister-twister today at 14:11
What's wrong about nimrad? And what is danzor so special?

MT420 today at 14:16
It is the agreement we made I will not stand to watch you break it I am sorry I will hold you to your world you gave me.

MT420 today at 14:16
word

mister-twister today at 14:16
Don't take me for stupid. I already said that if it would be more than 1k axes I would respond immediately. So, I do not think that it was direct hostile action, but something as a "smart" move could be considered as a possibility. You, or what ever, made a mistake not me. So, pls., cool down.

mister-twister today at 14:21
What's wrong about nimrad? And what is danzor so special?

MT420 today at 14:25
i just told you

I am done talking
[/spoil]

I know, i know--have fun with this novel. Not really funny but if you read it all will shed some light on the true character of one the better players on this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Templar Knight today at 01:50
Hello,

I am writing to inform you that you have been selected by [ally]UN{EA[/ally] as a potential recruit. Having monitored your growth, we believe that both yourself and our tribe could benefit from such an opportunity.

As a member of [ally]UN{EA[/ally] you will be fully defended and protected from all enemy's by our main tribe [ally]UN{E[/ally]

If you require any further information on the tribe please feel free to ask.

Yours Sincerely

[player]The Templar Knight[/player]

K3vos today at 02:03
You realize recruiting in other tribes is going to get you into big, big trouble?

The Templar Knight today at 02:05
LMFAO!!

Why dont you take that up with [ally]UN{E[/ally] :D

y u do n00b?

DeletedUser

Lol, all of these are really funny! keep posting!

I got one, I'll upload it tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Hehe

Lord Aashish today at 05:18
need support please help require protection neighbours are attacking

Obseleet? today at 05:43
(finger)

Lord Aashish today at 07:27
whAT FINGER

Obseleet? today at 07:29
yus (finger)

Lord Aashish today at 07:29
please send support

Obseleet? today at 07:33
(finger)

Lord Aashish today at 07:35
i compain to tribal wars that you are abusing

Obseleet? today at 07:37
(finger)

Lord Aashish today at 07:39
(finger)(finger)(finger)(finger)(finger)(finger)(finger)(finger)(finger)(finger)(finger)(finger)(finger)(finger)

Obseleet? today at 07:52
(finger)

Lord Aashish today at 07:59
ge out of here

Obseleet? today at 08:23
(finger)

Lord Aashish today at 17:50
(finger)

Obseleet? today at 17:51
bigger (finger)