Clean Plate Club

DeletedUser

just started up in w55 for giggles, not playing w30 any more, unless paj has an account sitting around.

just miss flamming in w30 forums :)

DeletedUser

fraser..yes w30 is well known for flamming around;)
well good luck on W55..kick some asses;)

Michael Wittman

hey im kind of serious asking this to BH. im not making fun of malcom but are you guys trying to feed me til i run out of nobles? with such vast territories in our tribes, that is a tactic that could actually slow down the enemy. im eating tons of BH vills but im watching my noble count go down down down and then looking at BH territory, i have so far to go

DeletedUser79042

hey im kind of serious

Really? You? I am amazed. Especially after all your recent posts... As for BH, the answer will be received at the field. You know. When you will disappear as ALL of them did when time came.

Michael Wittman

Yea I have had way too much time for tw lately. Seems like the more time I invest the more serious I get. Don't worry r2, paj says the same thing too about me not being there in the future. Who was that guy in BH who used to be BD? He said a few months ago that if ram is still here in 6 months he will delete :). Don't worry, no one expects him to hold to it. Oh that's it! Theshearjoy :). Its ok we know he was just making empty boasts

DeletedUser

As for BH, the answer will be received at the field. You know. When you will disappear as ALL of them did when time came.

lol, most of THE actually went into BH. Some of hammer also went into BH too, so not ALL of them dissapeared when the time came :lol:

DeletedUser79042

Those who were posting like MW does nowadays, all disappeared. Want me to remind these to you? I did not say that this happened overnight. I am saying that it happened. As for the "most" designator, allow me to question this.

Michael Wittman

Well there was blood in the water and we are doing really well. I'm sorry I got cocky. You guys are doing well in k38. I think it overwhelmed me a bit after all the problems we had in the past to secure our backlines and start winning everywhere except k38. Went to my head.

I was not trying to be cocky with my question about malcom although it certainly sounds like it. I was startled by the complete success of our breakthrough and I started to try to make up reasonings for the breakthrough. As nobles are a problem for all bigger players who are on frontlines, I wondered if it was a defending tactic with a meat shield

DeletedUser

As for the "most" designator, allow me to question this.

Its is true it may not be most, the list of player in BH or BH. who have previously been in THE (sorry that is how my thing works I know not all may have been recruited after the war) is as follows (sorry if I miss some off);

baron gandhi
Carbon Based
Avangelista
La Valle
CrispyCargo
Troikos
verming
Calyxa
myia
niklam
Beaker123
Fatmir99
RenegadeRecon
Cheesy Name

= 14 members

These 14 members recruited from THE now make up 100.214.898 of BH's points (over 20%) and this doesnt include DECIDE or HAMMER. Just an interested fact for you all.

Michael Wittman

Does this mean when r2 says ill disappear like all the rest, he is trying to recruit? :p.

Michael Wittman

I think someone got active on malcom :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

MW i know a few of the people who went to BH after THE. some of them are doggies and listen to what there told(cough troikos, and la valle cough) fatmir left in the start of the war... Cheesy Name left THE and was just a secret supporter. quiet a few others where just looking for a good deal. the hammer war i dont know very well. decide i know would join BH when i sat seedsy due to the request by mcmellow to have me asist decide when they had an alliance. the alliance folded right before i left and by the looks of it the fixed the border lines. when i sat dragon he had the most horrible church areas ive ever seen in a big account( no offence it him as he was a good person). some of these people where taken in due to placement and points, so when they bash RAM for the same thing i find that as r2 says ubs. i know for a fact that some bh members are 2 faced as well because you cant bad mouth me and the say it back to a friend of mine and he tells me(beachy-uk i know you gave torikos our ops and crap and you told him lots about celts... thats why i resented you ever becomeing high ranked). BH isnt all they seem to be nor is RAM and LoEN and paj and co. dont bash people without having a first hand look at what they do and talking with them on a personal level. im not fighting anyone here tho it may seem im targeting people out when if i offend you im sorry but this is my overview.

when i think of more il write it and i know this might get flamed by r2 cham and paj and co so honestly im stopping you here and saying idc. and if you think that this is just to get back at you in some way its not im trying to be unbiased in this aspect. so if you do comment on this make it somewhat honerable as im tired reading shitty posts.

inflrc

Hey that brings an awesome idea for the ex-THE members to mind. Keep some of your defense and nukes back but still send when they ask you to send east. You have to be sneaky in this phase. Then when they send all their nukes and supports east to fight RAM, you can reform THE. Really, a lot of the nukes take 2oo+ hours one way so you would be safe.
Very illustrative example of how RAM values trust in this game, typical of tribes that end hated by many tribes of a world.

On Topic:
Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Players: Brindamour

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 2
Difference: 75

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 759,406
Side 2: 20,255
Difference: 739,151

chart

Brind stats before his deletion (It seems that they lost his sitter)

Michael Wittman

Brind is on military deployment. There is only so much sitting a person can do. You saw, you had sitters on selby and he was still losing. Brind still has plenty of villages left so that if he wishes to take back the villages he lost, he will be able.

DeletedUser79042

I'm sorry I got cocky.

Apology accepted. Glad to see that I "inspired" you to do so :icon_wink:

Its is true it may not be most, the list of player in BH or BH. who have previously been in THE

It is a good approach ollie, but as I keep saying in RL, history sometimes is being narrated in a brief paragraph. The process of recruiting these players you wrote up there (and took the trouble to list), was long timewise and it was done with an excess of thinking by BH leadership. May I just add (as you went back to the Hammer days), that this game has dynamic changes every other day as players quit and others step in to play.

In the end of the day RAM is still nr. 1 :lol:

DeletedUser67579

Its is true it may not be most, the list of player in BH or BH. who have previously been in THE (sorry that is how my thing works I know not all may have been recruited after the war) is as follows (sorry if I miss some off);

baron gandhi
Carbon Based
Avangelista
La Valle
CrispyCargo
Troikos
verming
Calyxa
myia
niklam
Beaker123
Fatmir99
RenegadeRecon
Cheesy Name

= 14 members

These 14 members recruited from THE now make up 100.214.898 of BH's points (over 20%) and this doesnt include DECIDE or HAMMER. Just an interested fact for you all.

From the leadership of tribe, some of these where from before the war started, and most from after leaders of THE ran away

DeletedUser

From the leadership of tribe, some of these where from before the war started, and most from after leaders of THE ran away

If they left before then fair enough.
If not then its irrelevant.
The question of the matter is (rather irrelevantly I must say) that R2 said that "As for BH, the answer will be received at the field. You know. When you will disappear as ALL of them did when time came." Just proving that it far from the truth to say that all enemies of BH are nobled (as is the case with pretty much every single tribe in every world to be fair).