Tragic Loss to Orphans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why the hell shouldn't we flame him? Did Allos not flame Faaark when he quit due to RL issues while under attack or whatever? Assuming that what both of them said about their RL issues is true, allos jumped all over the chance to flame faark for it.

Bye allos, w53 is better off without you.

of course you people would say that. while he was playing he was kicking your ass. now this only brings fame to the people who were not able to beat him before.

Aetost, if you read this i want you to know that it was a honor playing with you, what ever people say i will always want to play by your side. if it was not for me playing highschool football (American football) i would still be fighting beside you.

And to all those who say "Aetost will have no followers in the end" i want to tell you that you cant be more wronge. he has the most loyal followers i know, its all the new recruits that end up biting us on our back sides. but the core of players that we had in this world were and are the best in all tribalwars.

If we all had the time to play we would own the world like we did on other occasions, face it. no one can stop us when we are playing. and i hope Pat and Aetost proved that to you in the last month or so.

The World<Aetost and his followers.

DeletedUser

Ahaha you are so delusional little kiddo Have some chili nuts and calm down.

DeletedUser

And to all those who say "Aetost will have no followers in the end" i want to tell you that you cant be more wronge. he has the most loyal followers i know, its all the new recruits that end up biting us on our back sides. but the core of players that we had in this world were and are the best in all tribalwars.

If we all had the time to play we would own the world like we did on other occasions, face it. no one can stop us when we are playing. and i hope Pat and Aetost proved that to you in the last month or so.

follower.jpg

DeletedUser

Not only is your pnp/flaming horrid, but you double post it as well. :icon_neutral:

I dislike allos just as much as you do, but c'mon, you're posts are garbage and make me wanna cat you. :axemen:

DeletedUser

Not only is your pnp/flaming horrid, but you double post it as well. :icon_neutral:

I dislike allos just as much as you do, but c'mon, you're posts are garbage and make me wanna cat you. :axemen:

I think he'd pretty much welcome that knowing Ajab, go for it. :cata:

DeletedUser75781

of course you people would say that. while he was playing he was kicking your ass. now this only brings fame to the people who were not able to beat him before.

Aetost, if you read this i want you to know that it was a honor playing with you, what ever people say i will always want to play by your side. if it was not for me playing highschool football (American football) i would still be fighting beside you.

Aetost didnt kick anyone's @$$ or do sh*t lmao. He did wat he has always been doing, ask tribemates to clear vills then noble them later. If you don't believe me check the nobling history of those people he nobled while in Orphan.

And it's kinda funny that Static (ex-Rogues I believe) is kicking Orphan :lol:

And failtost has hardly any loyal followers. He doesn't care about his tribe members for one thing. Another thing I can say for sure though, he doesn't value his diplomacy, if you become his allies, your tribe will either merge into his or go to war with him due to him making use of your trust and recruiting your refugees.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he has loyal members, you just cant see that.

there are 2 things that make a king great. you must be loved and feared. he is the best example of that.

DeletedUser

he has loyal members, you just cant see that.

there are 2 things that make a king great. you must be loved and feared. he is the best example of that.

the only people that had any reason to fear allos? would be his own members, he was famous for eating his own... his members loved him enough to let him :)

DeletedUser

From what I know of him previously, he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

before he quit he was kicking everyone @$$

umm no, before he quit he was trying (and failing miserably i might add) to manipulate ppl to save his own butt. he very candidly told me he thought nothing of screwing over ppl he wanted to recruit and was more than happy to even sell a few of his own members out along the way. allos? was playing more sides than an octagon and did absolutely nothing in game to warrant gaining anyones respect. he internalled his way to the top and when the pressure came to take him down, he bailed on his "friends" he bailed on his tribe and if i never have the displeasure of speaking with him again my tw experience will be far better for it.

DeletedUser

ok, its ether Allos? is great or everyone who was trying to attack him really, really suck. he had a few friends. like 5 friends vs a large amount of people. he was able to last a long time. not only last long but remain in the number one spot in the world. and guess what he never nobled his own tribe mates to stay #1. so you all can throw that excuse out the window.

DeletedUser

"He was able to last a long time"-He left after 102 Days,As sandy said he got there by internalling which means nothing.Imo you do not deserve rank 1 for that and imo allos never deserved top 10 let alone rank 1.

No he didn't but he did pick on the small members of coming and then the larger ones gifted,yes i can say that now as it was said then but no one bothered to argue it as it did look like COMING was trying to improve its look.The one larger player he nobled was a spy,he gained ODA for it yes but the player did not fight back and only gained the ODA from clearing the villas as im sure he knew it would be clear he was getting the villas if there was no OD gain.

Allos,again as sandy said was trying to protect himself and when that failed he quit leaving behind his tribe and his "friends",claiming he could beat static,us and well anyone else that hit him and then it happens and he runs Lol..Ego's a fickle thing

DeletedUser

Status
Not open for further replies.