Leaving

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

Last few days ive seen that people really dont like me and dont share my opinions so ive decided to leave this world where everyone listen others and cant say what they really think.

I usually stay in the world only on start up or as long as my tribe lasts but this time wanted to play at least 1 in late game. I got bored (have like 80+nobles) and i dont find it interesting and now when my tribe disbanded, i have no more reasons to play.

Btw, If there is anyone who wants to coplay my old loveble co, pm me and ill tell you all details.

All of the best for you guys, hope you are gonna have a good time playing like that :)

(Please dont post some retarded, hate posts here, ive got it enough)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20939

Hello everyone,

Last few days ive seen that people really dont like me and dont share my opinions so ive decided to leave this world where everyone listen others and cant say what they really think.

I usually stay in the world only on start up or as long as my tribe lasts but this time wanted to play at least 1 in late game. I got bored (have like 80+nobles) and i dont find it interesting and now when my tribe disbanded, i have no more reasons to play.

Btw, If there is anyone who wants to coplay my old loveble co, pm me and ill tell you all details.

All of the best for you guys, hope you are gonna have a good time playing like that :)

GL with other worlds, I must say you didn't really made a good impression on me the time I noticed you, but maybe I made a mistake :)

But like I said GL in other worlds as I don't expect you stopped playing?

DeletedUser

Surprise, surprise. Yeah run away before someone takes up my offer and show you how much those points of yours are worth.

DeletedUser

Hmmm dont know what you are saying but whatever.

I got really disappointed when i saw what you did to Faaaark and to Allos? (they might be "not cool for you" but i bet that both of them would win 1v1 game, i didnt like faaaark too but i kept it in myself because i respect his achivements :))

I really think that i dont belong here (well if you check with others you will find out that i quit w44, 29, 24, 51,... when people start hugging and being so nice as a group against 1 person)

Ty Rypster, its always nice to see that there is at least one good person over here :p
And no i wont completely stop to play tw, i have things to do in w55 :)

DeletedUser

Hello everyone,

[Insert retarded hate post here]

DeletedUser57199

I know we didn't get along off the bat and never seem to see eye to eye on issues but you seem a respectable player and this supports those assumptions I had about you but I don't think you deserve your own thread, if every player that quit made his own thread the forums would be a mess!

I kid, I kid.... But seriously sorry to see you go, to me it seems like a silly reason with but hey its a game if you don't enjoy it why bother.
and btw...
Surprise, surprise. Yeah run away before someone takes up my offer and show you how much those points of yours are worth.
He means you lack skill and are a point whore... prove him wrong? :lol:

DeletedUser53562

Translation: I've got multiple incoming from my former tribemates who've wanted to rim me from day one and I know I'm gonna get rimmed, so I quit. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser20939

Translation: I've got multiple incoming from my former tribemates who've wanted to rim me from day one and I know I'm gonna get rimmed, so I quit. :icon_rolleyes:

why have someone in a tribe that everyone wants to be gone ?

DeletedUser

88727674.png

Re: I dont see any incoming

and people around me (the only threats, who have been with me and know how much ive helped to my tribe) said this

[16:32:17] Viktor:anyway
ill leave this world
for now ill try to find naga new coplayer
and then bye :)
i hope you got what you wanted

[16:43:58] ricardo_pmarques\RinKarDo: i didn't get what i wanted
[16:43:58] ricardo_pmarques\RinKarDo: funny thing is despite everything
[16:44:02] ricardo_pmarques\RinKarDo: i actually like you

[16:44:28] Cwolffgurl (Da.wolff.pack): me too

so next time when you attack me (in forums, chats,...) as a group, get some facts and something to say :)

DeletedUser

*shock horror*

Is this cos I wouldn't join your tribe and you are now worried about being eaten? :icon_cry:

bugcommander

See you later Viktor for the first time in a while i will not be on a world with you

DeletedUser

both of them would win 1v1 game

if the game was called 1v1 wars then maybe you would get to see that, funny thing is though...... it isnt. both of them are overrated and lack the patience to be attacked....... both quit after a few attacks:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well vik, you told me you didn't have time anyway.... you did work with gurl and rink tho, its just a shame you couldn't have done that with your other tribemates. there weren't just 2 people in your tribe. i know for a fact that deb gave you multiple chances in the past and the only thing that did save people from rimming you is the fact that you did work with 2 members and they spoke up for you. i kinda feel the exact same way about you as i do allos? if i never have the displeasure of being in a tribe with you again, i will be much better of for it.

earthquake girl

We need a random excuse generator for quitting TW. :lol:

DeletedUser

if the game was called 1v1 wars then maybe you would get to see that, funny thing is though...... it isnt. both of them are overrated and lack the patience to be attacked....... both quit after a few attacks:icon_rolleyes:

Hmm i guess this is EveryoneIsBraveWhenThereIsOneGuyAgainstTheWholeGroupOfPeople.net

1v1 is the only way to show who is better so please keep your cr*ps for yourself

well vik, you told me you didn't have time anyway.... you did work with gurl and rink tho, its just a shame you couldn't have done that with your other tribemates. there weren't just 2 people in your tribe. i know for a fact that deb gave you multiple chances in the past and the only thing that did save people from rimming you is the fact that you did work with 2 members and they spoke up for you. i kinda feel the exact same way about you as i do allos? if i never have the displeasure of being in a tribe with you again, i will be much better of for it.

They are the only active ones in my area and i worked only with them. War with COMING was not even a war and i needed 120h to wait so i decided not to do. If there was a war with Drama, i would be with more people :)

@ Suzaku, you are even here :D

DeletedUser

Hmmm dont know what you are saying but whatever.

I got really disappointed when i saw what you did to Faaaark and to Allos? (they might be "not cool for you" but i bet that both of them would win 1v1 game, i didnt like faaaark too but i kept it in myself because i respect his achivements :))

I really think that i dont belong here (well if you check with others you will find out that i quit w44, 29, 24, 51,... when people start hugging and being so nice as a group against 1 person)

Ty Rypster, its always nice to see that there is at least one good person over here :p
And no i wont completely stop to play tw, i have things to do in w55 :)

You quit W29, because you were not accepted into a tribe after all the crap was over :eek:

:x