Leaving

DeletedUser57199

Am I a bad person if I find it hilarious your topic got moved to the general section?

DeletedUser

Yes u are.

On topic: 1v1 never happens anyway, at least not the way ppl use it as a reference for a level playing field. Ppl will always have others supporting them, clusters and potential threats may well interfere and the 2 players in question may well not share the same activity level, not to mention, the account size, internet connection, etc.

a tribal conflict on the other hand is much easier to measure and base opinions on. And imo players should be judged according to their contribution to the tribe.

DeletedUser57199

lol, so be it. best of luck in 55, I probably miss your trolling :D

and woundedwand, 1v1 does still happen, this world lacks it with top tribe balances, but with the recent change you never know but if u really want a 1v1 u just have to be crazy enough to rush a player that has a lot of fight in them preferably someone bigger then you, and you cant tell anyone in your tribe ur doing something silly, if the player is honorable you can get your 1v1... if not you always have back up :)

DeletedUser

On topic though: If your gonna quit, take care, and gl in next world :]

DeletedUser

Sam would not have invited you. Most of the tribe did not want you in, ergo you quit.

lol I would show you if i could. Im not lying when i say that i could get in. But i chose to say how bad that tribe was :icon_rolleyes:

but anyway, thx

DeletedUser

lol I would show you if i could. Im not lying when i say that i could get in. But i chose to say how bad that tribe was :icon_rolleyes:

but anyway, thx
No, I do not disagree Sam may have said yes to you, but over all he would not have done it ;o