Vader and XVI should declare on each other

• Thread starter Sully MacNamara
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I've heard both, that DVADER and XVI can win the world together, and I've heard that only one tribe can win.

So if they can both win, this couldn't last much longer. But if not, it will be interesting again.

Hanz3l

Wow, another world is going to be won by huggers. PATHETIC!
Wow another moron making a pathetic flaming attempt for a world they wont get to win.

DVADER and XVI have hugged their way to the end, that is pathetic. Your people dont even have anybody to fight.

No its called an end-game alliance for a reason. Before either tribe was top 20 this agreement came to be. Personally a war would have been fine but spend more premium on this world now? Hell no...

I've heard both, that DVADER and XVI can win the world together, and I've heard that only one tribe can win.

So if they can both win, this couldn't last much longer. But if not, it will be interesting again.

Nah they can heres an example of some tribes on w18 (world was won btw)
Here

heres a brief words from the world won announcement

"Dear players,

Our congratulations go out to the tribe of Apoc and their members who today have successfully won World 18 by forming an alliance with [BA] and Apoc-F and eliminating all other players.

We'd like to thank everyone that played on World 18 for their time playing Tribal Wars and hope they enjoyed playing the game.

Apoc finished the world with a total of 667,019,385 points, 68,056 villages and 89 members.
[BA] finished the world with a total of 250,338,030 points, 29,254 villages and 70 members.
Apoc-F finished the world with a total of 181,749,889 points, 18,643 villages and 44 members."

All allies :icon_wink:

So a world can be won with allies and or family. In this case seems the in game peeps enjoy reaping premium from honest hard working players. But this wont be the case for much longer. The louder people begin to rant and complain about how slow this process is going the more and more customers they will loose. The faster they do it the faster we can all move on to another world... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I know about W18; I was on it and in APOC (was called TWA like the ill-fated airline company before the change). I don't know if there's a difference between the worlds or not.

Good luck on ending it.

DeletedUser

This is what i got as an answer from a ticket sent in december 2010, the bold show taht it is possible that an alliance win the world.

Morthy
2010-12-13 16:14:35
Hello pace.maker,

It's possible, but we can only start a limited amount of end-game phases at a time and single tribes will always be given preference. In addition to this, if an alliance does win the world, only the #1 tribe will be announced as the winner and given the premium prizes.

Regards,

AxlTheCat

I remember back when we joined the world, XVI joined in the opposite direction from DVADER so that we would not get in each others way. The former leadership of XVI and DVADER knew each other very well (either as former allies or former enemies), and it was generally agreed that we would go to the end of the world together.

Things change of course. The former leadership of XVI retired from this world long ago, as has most of the original members. Same for DVADER. That the alliance has remained is despite this is interesting.

DeletedUser

Key words: "if an alliance does win the world, only the #1 tribe will be announced as the winner and given the premium prizes."

Does that put a different perspective on the end world? Maybe not; maybe so.

Hanz3l

I remember back when we joined the world, XVI joined in the opposite direction from DVADER so that we would not get in each others way. The former leadership of XVI and DVADER knew each other very well (either as former allies or former enemies), and it was generally agreed that we would go to the end of the world together.

Things change of course. The former leadership of XVI retired from this world long ago, as has most of the original members. Same for DVADER. That the alliance has remained is despite this is interesting.

Yes the XVI leadership noobishidiot and another knew hcftw very well from w16 i believe. Dont remember if for being tribemates enemies or allies. But they were a close drunken bunch :icon_biggrin:

Yea XVI and Dvader have very few of its "original" member base now indays... The alliance has remained has had its downs but it has been worked out.. so far...

Kinda sucks being one of the last dvader originals :icon_sad: people seem to go and go.. maybe im next :icon_confused:

Hanz3l

we are still 3 original XVI members playing w36.

I know.. I just always forget your names :icon_neutral:

And its good to know you guys are around :icon_cool: from the beginning to the end :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yes the XVI leadership noobishidiot and another knew hcftw very well from w16 i believe. Dont remember if for being tribemates enemies or allies. But they were a close drunken bunch :icon_biggrin:

Yea XVI and Dvader have very few of its "original" member base now indays... The alliance has remained has had its downs but it has been worked out.. so far...

Kinda sucks being one of the last dvader originals :icon_sad: people seem to go and go.. maybe im next :icon_confused:

oh please, dont get all our hopes up for nothing :D

DeletedUser

damn that 'maybe' get out clause lol. i have to pick on you, i think aus would eat me alive :lol:

DeletedUser

Shut the hell up Vic and go and make me a goddam sandvich!! And a pint of guiness..

Hanz3l

Shut the hell up Vic and go and make me a goddam sandvich!! And a pint of guiness..

Lol.. you feeling alright there? I rimmed u once will do it again if needed! :icon_biggrin:

Am i the most active forum poster here? :icon_eek: