Clean Plate Club

DeletedUser79042

to be fair

Indeed. Rimming of players the past months is rather ... impossible or -the least to say- timetaking (>6 months - depending on size).

So I guess that forcing enemies to quit (go barb), or let their villages just be (without any activity, till they go barb when the account runs out of premium), is VICTORY nowadays.

I guess we all tend to fight a futile warfare, at least till we get to speed things up with the use of half priced nobles. I estimate I will be able to stick around till that day and see what happens then. If I am not satisfied by the result of that change, I may call it a day as well :)

robot out (been a long till I wrote that down :lol:)

tangotemptress

From the leadership of tribe, some of these where from before the war started, and most from after leaders of THE ran away

Hey now.... not ALL the leaders of THE "ran away"! I was very much looking forward to kicking some BH butt in the THE/BH war... It was just bad timing, and the realization that I had to quit so that I could make sure I could focus on important RL things... like graduating and finding an internship... because even though some of you here may not agree, lol... those things were far more important than tw.

(Looking back though, I really wish I had at least logged in from time to time to keep my account alive until I could come back to tw... been trying things out on w54 for the past couple months, but I'm not finding the same dynamic that made w30 so much fun... sooo... I'm seriously thinking of coming back to w30... but only to co-play. Anyone looking for or know someone who's looking for a co-player, please send me a pm, or catch me on skype :)

DeletedUser71844

Hey now.... not ALL the leaders of THE "ran away"! I was very much looking forward to kicking some BH butt in the THE/BH war... It was just bad timing, and the realization that I had to quit so that I could make sure I could focus on important RL things... like graduating and finding an internship... because even though some of you here may not agree, lol... those things were far more important than tw.

(Looking back though, I really wish I had at least logged in from time to time to keep my account alive until I could come back to tw... been trying things out on w54 for the past couple months, but I'm not finding the same dynamic that made w30 so much fun... sooo... I'm seriously thinking of coming back to w30... but only to co-play. Anyone looking for or know someone who's looking for a co-player, please send me a pm, or catch me on skype :)

Join the dark side... :icon_evil:

DeletedUser79042

Join the dark side...

Yes. Join SFC's invisible (and invinsible) tribe. You will have a blast :lol:

hmmm... I recently lost 20 nukes against a vill (once again :)). Sure you are not back already and haunting me down ? :)

tangotemptress

hmmm... I recently lost 20 nukes against a vill (once again :)). Sure you are not back already and haunting me down ? :)

HAHAHA! Not yet... still working on figuring out my options and finding the best fit :)

DeletedUser71844

Yes. Join SFC's invisible (and invinsible) tribe. You will have a blast :lol:

Flattery will get you nowhere, Robot.

Your fate is still the same as the dogs. All who oppose the dark side shall be destroyed.
The end is imminent.

DeletedUser

lol just re tell you r2 sfc can kill you:) with real nukes.dont bag on my lover as he can kick a boot up your exhaust pipe

Michael Wittman

Well yea it will matter :). I bet you anything that the tribe that ends up winning will be number 1 whether they think it matters or not

DeletedUser44039

Well yea it will matter :). I bet you anything that the tribe that ends up winning will be number 1 whether they think it matters or not

of course that will happen when that number one kill the other tribes....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

Since most are either on vacation or ... playing world xxx :lol:, I thought I do some stats as an attempt to bring the forum back to life.

So, (since this is a former Decide thread afterall :icon_cool: ) :

DECIDE vs RAM and friends:
[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 132
Side 2: 10
Difference: 122

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,259,026
Side 2: 96,182
Difference: 1,162,844

chart

[/spoil]

^ HAVOCK FOR RAM et al :icon_neutral:

BH group vs RAM and friends:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, Drift, LEGI0N

Side 1: 655
Side 2: 218
Difference: 437

chart

Side 1: 6,049,474
Side 2: 1,894,491
Difference: 4,154,983

chart

[/spoil]

same here...

robot out

Last edited:

DeletedUser70594

i`ll fix a bit my friend ... we are not fighting LEGI0N at all :) Thx for the stats ... DECIDE is doing very well against RAM, may be thats because they are not fighting Back? ,may be they already died??? hope they do not :) :p

DeletedUser70594

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Players: Brindamour

Total conquers:

Side 1: 154
Side 2: 2
Difference: 152

chart

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 2
Difference: 125

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,467,777
Side 2: 20,255
Difference: 1,447,522

chart

Side 1: 1,213,133
Side 2: 20,255
Difference: 1,192,878

chart

The Pontwhore. as i said above ...

inflrc

DECIDE is doing very well against RAM, may be thats because they are not fighting Back? ,may be they already died??? hope they do not :) :p

Not dead yet, as you can see we had 1 million ODD increase in the last month.

image.php

DeletedUser70594

This is about DECIDE ODD ... :)

Last edited by a moderator: