Official War Declaration

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why everybody waste time in writing poems and adding videos etc.these are boring.just a simple declaration is enough or call us in a pub,we will discuss it having beers

DeletedUser

Why everybody waste time in writing poems and adding videos etc.these are boring.just a simple declaration is enough or call us in a pub,we will discuss it having beers

I'm sure in your perfect forum; everything is black and white, no pictures allowed, and the only things posted are what we get in-game: "XXX tribe has declared on YYY tribe... The end."

But I am personally glad to see a little spark.

these are boring.just a simple declaration is enough

You are boring. Grow some personality.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm sure in your perfect forum; everything is black and white, no pictures allowed, and the only things posted are what we get in-game: "XXX tribe has declared on YYY tribe... The end."

But I am personally glad to see a little spark.

You are boring. Grow some personality.

lol,yeah i guess,i am.but let me confess i am a gr8 fan of ur works,i read ur award winning piece of work also where u stood 2nd..i loved that too.keep it up!but lord havocks work was really boring,she shud hav gave the work to some1 else.specially the poem(sorry havock if i hurt you)..and it sucks more when u read it being drunk.But anewayz lord havoc ,keep it up ur work and consult harby next time;)

DeletedUser

Well, rather than saying its boring, you could make it interesting by perhaps a little PnP, flaming, posting your own response poem or video/pics, etc. :icon_wink:

I will do a smexy war stats if when something happens.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Will do harby!i also wrote a lots of article in rl,most of them are related to heavy metal music and sports though.will surely try to make a transistion to tw..lol!i am not gud at flaming though and i hate it!

DeletedUser

The rising sun is also the Australian army symbol, funnily enough.

DeletedUser

Good to see another war :)

However I thought the video was lame, sorry.

DeletedUser

I will volunteer to send some idle nukes at RSB :D

I will have to agree with Nick.

Listen, even though Nuts! is losing the war right now, it is nice to have something else to focus on for a minute. Keep up the flame war and help me take my mind off of my leaving members :barf:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: RSB, RSB1
Side 2:
Tribes: Ni

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 31,170
Difference: 31,170

chart

DeletedUser

You just get the feeling those stats may not get much better. However a little glimer of hope for RSB is the rats that are fleeing from nuts will be pursued and as such this will probably allow a few easy takes for them.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Damn everybody hav a cool signature in forum!i dont have:(.
Can someone make one for me?