W54 Awards

kingjohan

No he never lead RIM LOL :D

Henchman was the main duke of RIM most of the time. LatrinePower, Gaggzy, invincible and Copy1234 were also dukes at particular times. When RIM lost the war to SIN, we merged with shevar's tribe (shevars quote to henchman: I will take care of your ppl) to form ~Apoc~. However, shevar fucked that up I don't remember how quite exactly which infuriated henchman and all us other old RIMers, so we reformed RMC Rising Moon of Cheese, because there were now also a large amount of ex CHE!! players, and Henchman, me permasitting noblebandit, and I think 2 or so other players, took down shevar in just a matter of 2 weeks. Was grand on the forums, but wasn't much of a fight tbh.

Oh. I apologise for making that horrible mistake then! :O

And i know NWO wasn't a squat compared to rim so i won't ask questions about that :icon_wink:

nobody with 3,2K Hc in every village will be much of a fight :lol:

DeletedUser9021

Old stories being recalled eh?

(...) Henchman, me permasitting noblebandit, and I think 2 or so other players, took down shevar in just a matter of 2 weeks. Was grand on the forums, but wasn't much of a fight tbh.

There was a total of 21 accounts involved in the attacks, of which I think about 16 offensively (can't you remember my coordination? Best I ever did, including handpicked targets and personal maps for everyone in the op). All of the old RIMones who were still on w6 participated, including people such as King Matt II.

It wasn't much of a fight, but NWO was allied to the entire world and their mother, so there was a definite risk of repercussion. Fortunately, being such a point whore doesn't really make others want to fight for you :icon_wink:

kingjohan

It wasn't much of a fight, but NWO was allied to the entire world and their mother, so there was a definite risk of repercussion. Fortunately, being such a point whore doesn't really make others want to fight for you :icon_wink:

Who was NWO's mother?

My memory might fail me again, but didn't NWO sort of...abondon Shevar once he got under attack? That's how i remember it anyways...

DeletedUser

he must have liked the fast support method then...

I belive it's 12154 point villas :)

i never got why everyone disliked shevar. :p

I never liked him because he always though everyone was beneath him for daring to criticize his obsessive point-whoring builds. The way he dealt with diplomacy it amazes me he didn't get rimmed sooner by someone, I know I was tempted.

It's still the fast support method. If it is efficient or not is another question.

How come? He lead RIM, didn't he? That was a pretty cool tribe (not to mention the COA) :eek:

This one? :icon_wink:

351by44.jpg

kingjohan

I never liked him because he always though everyone was beneath him for daring to criticize his obsessive point-whoring builds. The way he dealt with diplomacy it amazes me he didn't get rimmed sooner by someone, I know I was tempted.

I've met players like him. They always end up getting rimmed due to their attitude thoward other players

This one? :icon_wink:

351by44.jpg

Yes. That one :3

Give me your flashdrive with old images. I remember you mentioned that in a thread a looong time ago :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Was that all of them? :icon_redface: :p

KoD's one=the best ever. Mihaip was the creator, wasn't he? If so, he did a darn good job.

Yup. I might have a few more lying around, I'll check around later :icon_redface:.

KoD was very well organized indeed. Mihaip? Yep, one of the ones who was more interested in teaching than leading most of the time. One of the good ones.

DeletedUser

I asked nicely to leave this thread for nominations only.
Anything not deemed a nomination by me will be regarded as offtopic. You may delete your posts now and save me the trouble, i might then be more lenient when i get to it.

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous:
Glad: aggressive tribe with a great position to take on a lot of big tribes (also leaves them open to getting gang banged however)

Most Promising:
Pluto: good growth recently, and great OD. i could see them moving south and taking over the SE rim.

Least Promising:
TSA: sorry boys, but you gotta get that OD up before anyone will take you seriously

Best Player:
giving my nomination to Messenger of Genesis. his tribe got crushed by Glad, but he survived, and hes starting to make a bit of a comeback. gotta give him props for that. plus he was always a good friend of my old tribe.

Best Leader:
Sellsword and Bloodhood: all you gotta do is take a look at the Zombie application on Sells profile to see that these guys know what theyre doing, and they know how to have fun while doing it.

Forum Personality:
havent payed that much attention in the past month so its hard to say.

Most Annoying:
King Johan: hes already derailed this thread. but hey, at least he keeps things entertaining...

Most Predicted Future Event:
Flying Cars.... oh you mean in the game... the fall of CHIK3N. had a lot of promise early on but seems like they may be getting too comfortable atop the leader board. besides, everyone goes after #1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There was a total of 21 accounts involved in the attacks, of which I think about 16 offensively (can't you remember my coordination? Best I ever did, including handpicked targets and personal maps for everyone in the op). All of the old RIMones who were still on w6 participated, including people such as King Matt II.

Sorry my memory fails me sometimes hench :p

Edit: making it on-topic :)

Most Dangerous Tribe
Chicken

Most Promising Tribe
Bug! - Low membercount and they still have plenty space to develop in their 2 K's. Gotta watch out for Party and chicken though.

Least Promising Tribe
AoE - Obvious reasons put down here a couple times already

Best Player
2dark - Just as good as all the other top players at sniping, timing & stuff. Only 2dark is very modest about it aswell.

Best Leader
Sellsword - The only one that could pull off ~90 members tribe, do it well, and without being called a noob:p

The Forum Personality Award
KingJohan

Most Annoying Forum Poster
Cocky player # 3

Most Predicted Future Event
?

DeletedUser

Best Player
Agullabell ;)

You would say that.

- Do not write anything in this thread except for nominating. No discussion is allowed, if you wish to discuss, setup your own thread for discussion.

Please open a seperate discussion thread.

thanks for your effort, and time you put in this thread.

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe : Chik3n

Most Promising Tribe : Patryn

Least Promising Tribe : -F-

Best Player : Weizpointwhoring (2nd in OD ranking)

Best Leader : Waves 2u

The Forum Personality Award : Reiny Un

Most Annoying Forum Poster : Reiny Un (he is on the forum but never comes up with good resoning)

Most Predicted Future Event : Chiken and Bug allience or Merger (simply because a war would not help both of them, and they got other directions to expand so why go for a fight now, they can do it later, If they survuve :) ).

These are bases on my limited knowledge of W54.

DeletedUser

I like the answer to that quote. It's a good one.

Tho i still wonder, if the rumors that shevar had 3200 Hc's in every village was true or not..

Ya, it is, I account sat him for like a day or so.(He was a friend and still is but is a terrible pointwhore)

How come? He lead RIM, didn't he? That was a pretty cool tribe (not to mention the COA) :eek:

He lead SoV, and Evo(the academy tribe) was lead by Lt181 but I believe shevar was sitting an account in there(though I don't remember 100%)

KoD's one=the best ever. Mihaip was the creator, wasn't he? If so, he did a darn good job.

Mihaip was rank 1 for awhile, pretty cool guy, lead and created(i believe) KoD(butt buddys of Stache if I recall or were they at war?) Mihiap tried selling his account on Ebay if I remember right but he did make some pretty kick ass maps.

Most Dangerous Tribe
The one with W6 players - obvious reasons

Most Promising Tribe
The one with W6 players again

Least Promising Tribe
AoE - They just have the "meh" feeling, don't look that great.

Best Player
Shellsword - Pretty cool guy, well coordinated, and such.

Best Leader
BH - After playing in W17 with him, BH is a fun loving and pretty cool guy.

The Forum Personality Award
BH - I always enjoyed readin what he write, my favorite thing I ever saw him post was in W17 CHE!!! forums about water.

Most Annoying Forum Poster
King Johan - I cring when I see his posts, they always seem to "young"

Most Predicted Future Event
I will get an account? lol *hopes*

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Will be counting the nominations tomorrow and creating a voting thread. So any last minute nominations should go in now :icon_wink:

edit: Couple days longer in fact.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Looks like the results haven't been tallied yet?

Most Dangerous Tribe Chicken. Sure I'm biased as hell but don't kid yourself, so are you.

Most Promising Tribe See above

Least Promising Tribe RT. Their forums are a hot mess, their big players have swapped over to Chicken and despite having a tribe wide op against Cry Cry, they have yet to take a single village from him. And the sad thing is that the "tribe wide op" started nearly 5 days ago and is even in a shared room with another tribe. Overall about as unimpressive as it gets and I have the feeling someone (Chicken) is going to run the poundtown express on them shortly.

Best Player hibakusha. Not only are they ranked 4th in the world, highly active and skilled but they are a "playmaker" in Chicken and command the members respect through leadership quality

Best Leader In w54, I just couldn't say. I need to see some serious wars and tactics.

The Forum Personality Award Sellsword. Of the posts I've read, he is usually the most rational and I tend to agree with what he says above all other posts.

Most Annoying Forum Poster King Johan probably but I'm sure there are myriads of equally annoying forum posters

Most Predicted Future Event A large scale war between Chicken and RT (crossing my fingers)

DeletedUser

awwww Awesomesawce what a nice thing to say

thank you but in reality it is players like your self that make a tribe what it is

and let me say this .... you rock !!!!!!!!!!! ( public display of affection here dont cry now )