Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Prime-64 players

enemy Tribe

Sparta-40 players

TPN- 35 players

Gonna update this every week.

DeletedUser

Ampac I am trying to understand the point of this thread. If you are going to do another countdown aside from the player countdown and your going to do it by prime vs other tribes I see absolutely no point to this thread aside from creating a thread just to create a thread.

Maybe its just me, but the bottom line is there is far too little information for this to be a real countdown.

DeletedUser71060

calis88 why cant you just let us have fun with our threads
there is a point to every thread its fun its good to have a bit banter

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Seems your missing the point...A player countdown is only the players in the world.

This is more about Prime opposition Ratio against us.

We will try to eliminate as many TPN and Sparta players. And they will try to do the same to us.

Everytime a player will leave or delete in those said tribes will be counted.

Julius-Caesar

Ampac I am trying to understand the point of this thread. If you are going to do another countdown aside from the player countdown and your going to do it by prime vs other tribes I see absolutely no point to this thread aside from creating a thread just to create a thread.

Maybe its just me, but the bottom line is there is far too little information for this to be a real countdown.

Calis, I can't see what it matters and why you have to keep popping up with your opinion on threads. It's not a big deal. What's the issue? Do we really need a forum-cop?

DeletedUser

I will adress the three posts, and then I will make my post.

A bit of banter is fine, but when threads are created about topics that are just a tad different than the topics in multiple other threads, it becomes spam.

Calis, I can't see what it matters and why you have to keep popping up with your opinion on threads. It's not a big deal. What's the issue? Do we really need a forum-cop?

Well, the reason it matters is because my job is to enforce the forum rules, and as a completely unbiased person I can say that the creation of this thread was not needed. (Again will explain more later). The issue as I said was the spam, and as to a forum-cop... I am your forum mod. I am not sure if you know but I have been an in game mod for a long time, and so my modding style is affected by this. I posted that this had too little information to be a completely new countdown thread. If more information was included there was potential for it to be allowed. Anyways, I will go ahead and move on to adressing ampac's post.

Seems your missing the point...A player countdown is only the players in the world.

This is more about Prime opposition Ratio against us.

We will try to eliminate as many TPN and Sparta players. And they will try to do the same to us.

Everytime a player will leave or delete in those said tribes will be counted.

Alright, When I first became your mod there was one thread that really contained all the stuff on prime vs the world (linked it just because) and it was contained to that thread. Since then, the thread awesome display of power was created. While I just saw it at first as a useless ego stroking thread, because the stats could have easily been posted in the old prime war thread, I left it as the old thread was a little old.

Now, the issue with the newest thread is that you created a thread just to list the members of Prime and the members of the other two active tribes. So, while it is stated as a countdown, it really just another prime vs. other tribes stats thread, which is just listing how many people are left in each tribe. Making it a third thread about prime vs. everyone else, and a second countdown thread when there is only one needed.

First of all, this could have easily gone into the countdown of world 20 players thread. If you already have a countdown thread you do not need another one for a slightly different countdown. Instead just include more information in the countdown and simply ask me to change the name of the thread from countdown of world 20 players to countdown of world 20. Problem solved and the information is in a countdown thread.

Now thats one option, but in the way you listed the information, it is obvious the bias, and countdown threads aren't supposed to be biased. By listing it as members of prime vs members of other tribes, it is now a war statistic. So, this would belong in the awesome display of power thread which is what I would classify as the war statistics thread. Either way the information would fit in to those threads quite nicely and doesn't warrant another thread.

As such, I will be locking this thread. If you really have an issue with me locking it feel free to pm me and I will discuss my reasons with you. Ampac, I will change the name of the world 20 player countdown thread if you want to move the info there.

Status
Not open for further replies.