Player Made Maps.

DeletedUser

yeah its a good map but with the names over the tribes you cant see where some of the tribes are mixed :) like DA and Dirty :)

DeletedUser83995

[spoil]
2jd5lpf.jpg
[/spoil]

One of my first maps using effect and stuff not great But figured sense hardly anyone has been posting maps id give it a try :)

DeletedUser83995

Thanks guys <3

It was the best one iv made for sure but i was comparing it to some amazing maps iv seen so i didnt think it was to great

But sense you guys like it ill try to post them more often :p

DeletedUser

[spoil]
2jd5lpf.jpg
[/spoil]

One of my first maps using effect and stuff not great But figured sense hardly anyone has been posting maps id give it a try :)

Only thing I see a bit off on the map is that LOVE should've been a darker color, since the background was lighter up there. (I understand Pink for LOVE though lol)

Great map still though! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ooooo. I likey. The only thing that would improve it (in my humble opinion) would be to add continent lines.

DeletedUser

Well, I really liked it regarless. Have you tried making a grid with either a very dark, unobtrusive color, or another neon color with some glow effect?

DeletedUser97601

I could try that. But I kinda like the dramatic look of a round w :icon_biggrin:

I could perhaps do the grid with a gradient effect that fades toward the exterior..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

2 recent maps are very nice.

Any chance someone could make a top 5 tribe, I want to see what the new map looks like after recent tribe moves

DeletedUser97601

That`s a cool map Matt. If I may suggest... the tribe`s name in the same color as the vills would make it easier to read.
Still, you have some nice effects there :)

mattcurr

the tribe`s name in the same color as the vills would make it easier to read.

I am far too lazy to do that, I make maps to see things for myself, then happen to post them:icon_razz:

shiverchill

knowing matt, he's not lazy at all doing that kind of stuff :)

Here is a map of the east as no one has made a map for a while...

[SPOIL]
Eastern.png
[/SPOIL]