Bears Bedtime Story

DeletedUser

4463089607_07cc9b9e4f.jpg

The Story Of The Three Bears

Once upon a time there were 3 Chocolate Bears, who lived together in a house of their own, in a wood. One of them was a Little Wee Bear, and one was a Middle-sized Bear, and the other was a Great Big Bear. They had each a bowl for their Nuts; a little bowl for the Little Wee Bear; and a middle-sized bowl for the Middle-sized Bear; and a great bowl for the Great Big Bear. And they had each a chair to sit in; a little chair for the Little Wee Bear; and a middle-sized chair for the Middle-sized Bear; and a great chair for the Great Big Bear. And they had each a bed to sleep in; a little bed for the Little Wee Bear; and a middle-sized bed for the Middle-sized Bear; and a great bed for the Great Big Bear.

One day, after they had declared on Nuts for their breakfast, and poured them into their Nut-bowls, they walked out into the wood while the Nuts were being nobled, so that they might not burn their mouths by beginning too soon, for they were polite, well-brought-up Bears. And while they were away a little tribe called Ni, who lived at the other side of the wood and had been sent on an errand by their mother, passed by the house, and looked in at the window. And then they peeped in at the keyhole, for they were not at all a well-brought-up little tribe. Then seeing nobody in the house they lifted the latch. The door was not fastened, because the Bears were good Bears, who did nobody any harm, and never suspected that anybody would harm them. So Ni opened the door and went in; and well pleased were they when they saw the Nuts on the table. If they had been a well-brought-up little tribe they would have waited till the Bears came home, and then, perhaps, they would have asked them to breakfast; for they were good Bears – a little rough or so, as the manner of Bears is, but for all that very good-natured and hospitable. But they were an impudent, rude little tribe, and so they set about helping themselves and recruited all those Nuts, leaving the bears and their tribe with nothing to eat for breakfast.

By this time the Three Bears thought their Nuts would be cool enough for them to eat it properly; so they came home to breakfast. Now careless Ni had left clues that the Bears were able to follow.

“SOMEBODY HAS BEEN AT MY Nuts!”

said the Great Big Bear in his great, rough, gruff voice.

Then the Middle-sized Bear looked at his Nuts and saw they were missing to.
“SOMEBODY HAS BEEN AT MY Nuts!”

said the Middle-sized Bear in his middle-sized voice.

Then the Little Wee Bear looked at his, and saw that his Nuts had all gone!

“SOMEBODY HAS BEEN AT MY Nuts, AND HAS RECRUITED THEM ALL UP!”

said the Little Wee Bear in his little wee voice.

Upon this the Three Bears, seeing that some one had recruited their tribes stash of Nuts!, began to look about them.

“SOMEBODY HAS BEEN RECRUITING MY TARGETS!”

said the Great Big Bear in his great, rough, gruff voice.

“WE ARE SLIGHTLY INACTIVE THOUGH”

said the Middle-sized Bear in his middle-sized voice.

But when the Little Wee Bear logged onto skype

“THEY HAVE STOLEN OUR TRIBES NUTS AS WELL, WE MUST GET THEM BACK”

said the Little Wee Bear in his little wee voice.

The other two bears agreed that the Little Wee Bear had a point and so found who had stolen their Nuts and went after them.

In case your confused:

[SPOIL]
Nipic.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Stats:

Forever:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Tribes: Ni

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 18
Difference: 51

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 639,487
Side 2: 168,010
Difference: 471,477

chart

[/SPOIL]
Last 3 months:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 14
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 513,786
Side 2: 133,192
Difference: 380,594

chart

[/SPOIL]
last month:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 3
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 267,371
Side 2: 26,787
Difference: 240,584

chart

[/SPOIL]
Last week:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 28
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 267,371
Difference: 240,584

chart

[/SPOIL]
Last 48 hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 22
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 213,330
Difference: 186,543

chart

[/SPOIL]
Last 24 hours:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 88,369
Side 2: 8,528
Difference: 79,841

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

I think I had a little wee in my pants after reading that. Hilarious and the 3 bears story couldn't have worked any better. See Nick, you were kinda in the Dec!

DeletedUser88324

I loved it! nice Dec Choco!! there really was not a need for a dec for everyone to know it owuld happen though.. he but nice reading , funny I should say ;)

DeletedUser

Nicely done James. Will be back at bedtime for another read

DeletedUser

I think I had a little wee in my pants after reading that. Hilarious and the 3 bears story couldn't have worked any better. See Nick, you were kinda in the Dec!

HAHAHAHAHA I completely forgot i wanted to be in it. maybe i should start logging in now?

DeletedUser

So this is a little something a Ni member forwarded to me to have a giggle at. And giggle I did, so let me share with you some of the finer points of Ni's super secret 3lit3 tactics.

mageknights said:
Hey everyone. I'm Azerah/Mungar (former TW aliases) who is now playing mageknights. I know some of you already from my time in Ni but most I do not.

Roudle has asked me to put together an overall operations plan because the big news is FRST is coming and have declared war on Ni.

That being said, whats really happened is that FRST has declared war on Ni and they will probably just continue doing what they have already been doing and pushing directly on their frontline with former Nuts, Nuts, and now Ni players.

Ongoing wars of your tribe:
The Knights Who Say Ni Hello Ni on 14.02. at 15:53:58 duration: 36 days 5:43:23 Show statistics Offer peace

That might explain why Ni have done so poorly, it was a surprise declaration! How dare FRST come at them out of the blue, unexpectedly like that!

mageknights said:
I'd like to be able to tell you that I have some grand scheme to launch a massive assault on FRST and win the war. But they have grown much too large for that now. We are far better served with irregular tactics and striking at vulnerable areas with small territorial gains in mind while using large force to attain them. In other words, we hit them hard but keep our ops small and focused.

How could anyone in their right mind thinking taking one or two villages per attack, while the enemy takes 10-30 off you at a time, will somehow lead to victory? Someone needs to go back to school and study more about what "perpendicular" means.

mageknights said:
The operations against GYPSY and other tribes aren't to be affected significantly. Ongoing operations against those targets will continue as normal and led by those leading them. (i.e. mixilplix).

It's good to see the GYPSY op will be continuing as normal.
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: GYPSY
Side 2:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 5
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 139,564
Side 2: 40,895
Difference: 98,669

chart

[/SPOIL]
Good work there Ni, I cower in fear of your ops.

mageknights said:
There are two objectives I'd like to see us achieve before we get into specifics concerning war operations.

1. Have some success.

Lets focus on getting some things done that we can build on. If we have some success in smaller operations we will definitely put together more involved ones.

I see much leadership talent in this tribe and what I think would work best is if all those that are experienced, have experience fighting FRST, have large accounts - these people need to feel totally welcome to voice opinions in the forums (take a lead role) and to plan small ops.

He's really determined to have small gains isn't he? They only have 2000+ conquers to even get back to where we started the war from, I'm sure a few villages here, a few villages there won't take long. :icon_neutral:

mageknights said:
This is the scenario that works best:

Player A would like to noble some FRST villas in a certain area but needs help to do it. He/she puts together a small team of nearby players to get the job done. Obviously, we cant have every person nobling and asking for help. So lets use our heads and not be selfish and take turns. But what we have to do for sure is to answer mails, reply in forums, take interest in what is going on near you.

Take turns? You're just going to have 1 or 2 members at a time trying to noble? :icon_confused:

mageknights said:
If we have some success in attacking and not just defending we will be able to achieve step 2.

2. Have fun

Thats why we play the game, right? I'm not going to lie and say that our chances are excellent that we will dominate FRST in this war. But I don't think anyone thinks our chances are nil?

Judging from the fact Ni players were forwarding this out the enemy to laugh at, I would say there are several players who think your chances are nil.

mageknights said:
Alot can happen between now and the end of w43. If you're wanting to play it out, then get involved with what the tribe's trying to achieve. Find a way to get your troops in the game, either against FRST or against another of our rival opponents.

Please post below if you have experience fighting FRST, have planned ops previously, and want to get involved in this area of planning. I want to try people working in small attack groups and see if we can get a few conquers that way. I can coordinate separate ops for same landing times if you need that. Just mail me for anything. Everyone that can do, please support the people that step up to lead local ops.

Within a week, I'd like to be able to start putting together a couple or few separate ops for same landing date/time. There are probably some more people that will come over as well that we will have to integrate into plans.

You are clearly the master of war, planning, mass deception, feints, tribe wide organization, teamwork, leadership, inspiring discipline and loyalty, But there's just one thing you forgot to mention...

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: mageknights

Side 1: 98
Side 2: 13
Difference: 85

chart

Side 1: 947,679
Side 2: 124,202
Difference: 823,477

chart

[/SPOIL]

You don't actually know how to play the game, and ruined a rank 1 account, giving FRST the best position we had to push into K44, which we were unable to do previously due to some great players, but thanks to your failures we have. Great leader right there, I can see how all the Ni players are so keen to follow the lead of one of the players who helped us the most, donating us many villages in K44/45. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Don't forget K46 as well. He left us some nice prezzies over there

DeletedUser85345

Uhhh...I don't know how to start to reply to such unwarranted attacks on my TW skills :icon_rolleyes:

I won't bother to explain what happened with the mageknights account. (at least not to the enemy).

The very fact that you felt the need to use espionage to gain this 'top secret' information tells me quite a bit about you. It tells me, for one, that you could care less what happens to people who spy for you. But then, they are mindless earthworms who wouldn't know when they are being used anyway.

And it tells me that maybe you and your mates aren't so secure as you try to sound in these forums. Your maturity is obviously suspect, considering some of the stuff you write in the forums and the way you and some of your mates like to belittle publicly defeated foes that wanted a spot in your tribe (which I was not one of those persons).

Maybe a few of our 'small' little fights will be good to knock you down a couple pegs.

DeletedUser

Uhhh...I don't know how to start to reply to such unwarranted attacks on my TW skills :icon_rolleyes:

I won't bother to explain what happened with the mageknights account. (at least not to the enemy).

I'm pretty sure I know what happened with the mageknights account. You jumped on it, and mounted the biggest fail defense I've ever seen. What else is there? It was doing fine before you were on it. Not great, but not 2 million points down :icon_rolleyes:

I would say losing an entire front-line within a few weeks is a warranted "attack" on your abilities.

The very fact that you felt the need to use espionage to gain this 'top secret' information tells me quite a bit about you. It tells me, for one, that you could care less what happens to people who spy for you. But then, they are mindless earthworms who wouldn't know when they are being used anyway.

And this tells me alot about the fact you clearly don't know the members very well, as they "volunteered" this mail, I've never even spoken to any of them before. Why would I need spies when people are clambering over each other trying to give me info?

And it tells me that maybe you and your mates aren't so secure as you try to sound in these forums. Your maturity is obviously suspect, considering some of the stuff you write in the forums and the way you and some of your mates like to belittle publicly defeated foes that wanted a spot in your tribe (which I was not one of those persons).

Maybe a few of our 'small' little fights will be good to knock you down a couple pegs.

It's true. I do, it's quite satisfying. Perhaps if you were "graciously defeated" foes, it would be a different story. Knocking me down a peg wouldn't matter, we've knocked you off the whole ladder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the way you and some of your mates like to belittle publicly defeated foes that wanted a spot in your tribe (which I was not one of those persons).

1. If we don't belittle our defeated foes who were after a spot in FRST, who do we belittle? That applies to pretty much anyone we've ever come across.

2. I'm sure if you are truly honest with yourself and us, you'll admit you were one of those. You maybe knew you wouldn't get in but that probably didn't stop you wanting it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser88324

well, actually Harb, your attack on Azerah was a little off. He just got the account a few weeks ago. The previous owner, Jape, actually got kicked off the account...

Of course, it is natural for some members of a losing and dwindling tribe to want to "win" their invite into the winning tribe by offering "intel" or copy-pastes of the tribe forum. To be honest, I don't think you guys needed that piece of info at all,. If you want to taunt the person that ruined Mage's account, ask me for his skype address and let's let this post be.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: mageknights

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 13
Difference: 84

chart

Side 1: 937,939
Side 2: 124,202
Difference: 813,737

chart

I believe my point still stands. (A few weeks being roughly a month, give or take.)

DeletedUser85345

Personally, I think its in FRST best interest that Ni and Nuts are pooling their efforts now. I got the impression from a previous post that you wanted to play the world out to its end. Would it be fun playing it out to the end against players who aren't banded together to fight you?

For what happened to the mageknights account, I take my share of the blame. I'll just have to make due with 7.5 mil and see what can be done :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm actually getting pretty bored now, and am pretty keen for it to end asap. But, definitely not merging as it's been suggested so many times (by Nuts!). I partly wish Nuts!/Ni would just mass delete so we can all move on, instead of wasting the time it's going to take to get through all the villages left in the world.

And the size of the account is irrelevant, it's the fact that all those lost villages are in FRST hands. 200 villages less for Nuts!/Ni, and 200 more for FRST. If every player in a full tribe did this (60 members) that would be 12,000 villages, which is pretty much all of whats left in the north. Although, if your attitude is that the size of an account somehow means its better, I can see this war ending shortly. We have had a few 2-3 mil accounts that have dominated the 6mil+ accounts in Nuts.

DeletedUser85345

I can understand people are getting bored and its showing on w43. I haven't been here through the whole thing like many of you have. But can I point out one thing? Those that gave up their accounts and went to play a newer world - some regret it. The bonds formed over the (two years?) that w43 has been played aren't easily reformed on a new world nor do they carry over from one world to another (in most cases). So I'd say enjoy it while you can. Sure it gets tedious, especially for you in FRST that are top dog. And Harb, you contribute so much to w43 on these forums and that helps to make it funner than many of other worlds I've played.

I hope the changes made in Ni will bring back a little of that excitement and help to end w43 with the war it deserves (and you former Nuts and FRST deserve). Let w43 go out with a bang and not a whimper. And may the best tribe win.

DeletedUser

We would just form a premade in a new world with the same members therefore keeping said relationships. As far as relationships with anyone outside FRST, I have none. They keep blocking me! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We'd all block you as well, Steve, if Choccy hadn't told us we couldn't :(

DeletedUser88324

I don't block my "enemies" :icon_rolleyes: I enjoyed wierd chats with the original Uncle Fag, but now that Colton is on it, he blocked me like a noob....:icon_eek:

I did enjoy chatting with the old man on Dark Beast, and I currently am chatting with Finky, as long as sometimes with Ryan and Harby as well.. (although Harby's gotten too big for his britches now that he's got a big account :p ) I wouldn't say I am friends, but it's funt o chat once in a while with your foe. Even in older wars, enemies respected eachother and talked.:villagers: