Bears Bedtime Story

DeletedUser

(although Harby's gotten too big for his britches now that he's got a big account :p )

My britches are as big as they ever were.
Skype-emoticons-65-muscle.gif

DeletedUser97112

Ni has a spy oh my goodness that is not cool!!! :lol: Guess karma does come back to bite you in the azz :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I don't block my "enemies" :icon_rolleyes: I enjoyed wierd chats with the original Uncle Fag, but now that Colton is on it, he blocked me like a noob....:icon_eek:

I did enjoy chatting with the old man on Dark Beast, and I currently am chatting with Finky, as long as sometimes with Ryan and Harby as well.. (although Harby's gotten too big for his britches now that he's got a big account :p ) I wouldn't say I am friends, but it's funt o chat once in a while with your foe. Even in older wars, enemies respected eachother and talked.:villagers:

Truthfully I have no idea how to block anyone and must have done it on accident lol.

P.S. you have me blocked too so I guess it goes both ways?

DeletedUser97112

I think people who block people from sending messages intentionally are a chicken lol

DeletedUser

I think people who block people from sending messages intentionally are a chicken lol

What about people who do it on accident? I love friendly banter and all the late night chats I had with Jacal all be it they always ended up with us in bed together.

DeletedUser

Not when you get 20 mails a day, a dozen friend requests, 6 support requests, 5 dont attack me requests, 4 alliance requests, 3 NAP requests, 2 premium requests and a paaaaartridge in a pear treeeeee.
Skype-emoticons-59-music.gif

DeletedUser97112

Accidents don't count I said intenionally :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Not when you get 20 mails a day, a dozen friend requests, 6 support requests, 5 dont attack me requests, 4 alliance requests, 3 NAP requests, 2 premium requests and a paaaaartridge in a pear treeeeee.

and you still make time for little ol' me?

DeletedUser88324

Truthfully I have no idea how to block anyone and must have done it on accident lol.

P.S. you have me blocked too so I guess it goes both ways?

well, I tought, the putz blocked me, so, why should I not? besides, it made me a bit upset that I couldn't mail you :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser88324

that's what you get for taking on the Tribb account harby! :lol:

DeletedUser

I didn't realize what I was taking on, there was me thinking it would only be a few K incomings, hundreds of nukes to send, timings across the whole world, etc.

I didn't realize just how hard it would be, I get about 15 of these a day:

abhirups4 today at 13:06
WANT TO JOIN YOUR TRIBE PLEASE.

Mostly from Ni players :icon_redface:

DeletedUser88324

come on Harb, you said you wouldn't share my mail with everyone!!:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I'm wondering if b pasta's spent that long nobling barbs and inactives that he's become disillusioned about how easy villages are to take nowadays

fincky on 23.03. at 20:10
So how many do you think you'll get? And how many do you think you'll still have 12 hours later?

b pasta6 on 23.03. at 20:41
im not sure. the attack planner is soooo ****ed up (word replaced so I don't incur the wrath of the forum mods)when sending such a large amount of attacks.

hoping for 15 or so

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: fincky
Side 2:
Players: b pasta6

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104,791
Side 2: 0
Difference: 104,791

chart

Sorry, pasta, still none of my villages made it over to your side. That's a lot of troops you've lost today for absolutely no gain. Guess I'm just lucky that attack planner wasn't working properly :lol:
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

This bit also made me chuckle out loud - almost as much as his prediction for number of captures

b pasta6 on 23.03. at 20:53
the attack planner is this thing where it coordinates an attack for you. im sure youv'e heard of it but can't be sure because no one in FRST has ever used one that iv'e seen.

Doesn't seem like we need to :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Players: b pasta6

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 3
Difference: 50

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 556,578
Side 2: 34,456
Difference: 522,122

chart

When will these players we come up against realise that trying to put us down only makes themselves seem so much worse. Ace by name but not by nature it seems :icon_wink:

DeletedUser88324

oh my gosh... come on bob, quit playing aroudw tih him like that, he makes a fool of himself on his own, doesn't need your big hand! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: