Goodbye world 33

DeletedUser

To be quite honest, things have gone too far now. The overpower of Hawks is tremendous. I've heard some news from Legion side that there are like 10 players to quit soon.
Legion still is the only one who could actually beat Hawks if there were enough activity. They have the tactical brilliance in order to fight Hawks, and eventually win W33, that's not impossible.
The only problem for Legion is activity and lack of motivation to go on.

DeletedUser

To be quite honest, things have gone too far now. The overpower of Hawks is tremendous. I've heard some news from Legion side that there are like 10 players to quit soon.
Legion still is the only one who could actually beat Hawks if there were enough activity. They have the tactical brilliance in order to fight Hawks, and eventually win W33, that's not impossible.
The only problem for Legion is activity and lack of motivation to go on.

Ya mean the 'How to noble a bunch of 1k barbs' guide they have posted in their forum? Cause, we have that too :icon_wink:

DeletedUser81101

We did have great plans, just not enough motivation to really make them work

DeletedUser

Ya mean the 'How to noble a bunch of 1k barbs' guide they have posted in their forum? Cause, we have that too :icon_wink:

I don't know what happens in Legion forums, but I liked Hawks once. Lord Hawk used to be a friendly one, but arrogance got him.

Try to beat Legion to the ground? Good luck with that because there are some players that fight til their last village stands.

And about that Barb nobling, Hawks are still using that tactic very widely, so don't come over here to talk about Legion as Barb noblers, Hawks are much worse barb noblers than Legion has ever been.

DeletedUser

Hey people, this thread is suppose to be a goodbye thread for DiTM lets not get out of the topic...

DeletedUser

HuaMulan, I agree with you. This is Drunkie's thread!

Zesky, take your opinions to your own thread. Don't come in here throwing them around without even having the courtesy to identify yourself and whether or not you have any true connection to this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

HuaMulan, I agree with you. This is Drunkie's thread!

Zesky, take your opinions to your own thread. Don't come in here throwing them around without even having the courtesy to identify yourself and whether or not you have any true connection to this world.

I don't feel like identifying myself at the present.

To get back to the topic:
It has been quite a time that we played together, gonna miss you for sure. It has been a long road.

Good luck in Real life mate.

DeletedUser

Then you will excuse us paying you no heed. Enjoy W56 and your Brazilian server.

DeletedUser

@drunk .

Theo450 just deleted :(

@Zesky. If you come here and give an opinion please disclose who you are. Otherwise we will believe your too scared to get the good nuking when its your turn . :)

Who's next ? :)

DeletedUser

@drunk .

Theo450 just deleted :(

@Zesky. If you come here and give an opinion please disclose who you are. Otherwise we will believe your too scared to get the good nuking when its your turn . :)

Who's next ? :)

I don't play W33 anymore :p

DeletedUser

Looks like it wont be on topic...
So there is my opinion, legion isnt dead like u guys are saying, still a lot of villages in legion control, even if we all mass deleted it will still take u months to mob up all the villages... So i think it isnt a time for u guys to be too overly confident yet :p
@guardian angel, who ever u r in game, u men are welcome to visit mine:D

DeletedUser

Goodbye DiTM. Your reasoning for doing what you did bothers me (a LOT) but I don't particularly want to get into that, hence, my reason for not saying anything until now. Kudos for making an impact.

Hopefully we're done with the backstabbers/betrayers now but I guess you never know.

Good luck with your studies and all your other endeavors.

DeletedUser

Looks like it wont be on topic...
So there is my opinion, legion isnt dead like u guys are saying, still a lot of villages in legion control, even if we all mass deleted it will still take u months to mob up all the villages... So i think it isnt a time for u guys to be too overly confident yet :p
@guardian angel, who ever u r in game, u men are welcome to visit mine:D

promise you won't dodge and it's a deal

you can stack all you want and ask for as much support as you want as well...

your free to attack me all you want as well and have your tribe do a op on me as well. just don't dodge. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I dont know who u r in game guardian...
Just ask striker to see if i dodge or not :icon_wink: