Best Ctrl fighters ever.

DeletedUser

Di and CTRL are way overrated ;)

Tribalism was the best CTRL fighter ever, the original one. Ooh, and nickers was great too against Liiv :)
Hello allyboo :) Ctrl was overrated !
Die. was the best. No doubt! And Harlos best leader !

DeletedUser

CTRL WAS overrated !!!!!! Die. I doubt was the best, if it was it would have still been around ;)

DeletedUser

Talking about the best CTRL fighters. What happened to them?? EJ??? King?? SCT?? errr where are you?

DeletedUser

Talking about the best CTRL fighters. What happened to them?? EJ??? King?? SCT?? errr where are you?
Quit.
And SCT wasn't one of the best fighters, she was just there to entertain the best fighters :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

we all grew old and started real life battles :ram::ram::ram::ram:

btw does anyone remember my 1st village? by whom is it owned and how is it doing :D :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

SOme of them are on w19. Not sure how many, but there in Brains.

DeletedUser

CTRL merged away to form nomads.. a lot of those players have been nobled down until they quit.

There are still plenty of ex-CTRL players standing so he is certainly not the last one.

DeletedUser

sean you obviously have no idea what happened on those last days, the people in nomads may have had accounts that were in ctrl at some time those players 1.) prolly arent the originals, 2.) are like cuclop and suck at TW in general, I am the last original ctrl player and I will end in the tribe as it should have been thanks =)

DeletedUser

sean you obviously have no idea what happened on those last days, the people in nomads may have had accounts that were in ctrl at some time those players 1.) prolly arent the originals, 2.) are like cuclop and suck at TW in general, I am the last original ctrl player and I will end in the tribe as it should have been thanks =)

to be honest.. I couldn't care less..

.-x-.

lol, I don't think I ever cast an opinion on this one.

EJ, don piro nino or SirGriph for my moneys worth.

But then again, I was a fairly late comer so I can only say from what I saw.

DeletedUser

Just stopped by to post an lol @ Great808 thinking he's a legend. Everyone could use a good laugh from time to time.

And hello everyone ^.^