List of world 56 premades\next HP round

DeletedUser93450

[spoil]
There is a tribe here called Peace Corps? :icon_eek:
[/spoil]

Not that i know of.

But i wasn't implying your tribe btw, was just giving examples of what people tend to say :\

.....Soooo predictable :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

There is so many premades for w56. This is going to be the best world:p

DeletedUser

alot of premades does not necessarily means the best world, but surely the most anticipated from the forum community.

DeletedUser

alot of premades does not necessarily means the best world, but surely the most anticipated from the forum community.

There are around 17, premades in your thread for W56.

The thing is that it is a diffrent world, so it makes things exciting that is why so many premades. Lets see how things go.

DeletedUser

Please add the following as comments for Himalayas

==========================================

Priority of this tribe is not winning the world, but fighting with honor and courage. They want to have fun, and whatever we do they want to do it with honor and Courage.

Requirement for joining
1) Active, 2) Experienced, 3) Loyal, 4) Honest, 5) Unselfish, 6) Brave

DeletedUser

Thanks for announcing us Wombuss but you forgot to mention GAMER's actual name for this world :p

Oh well, pm'ed the original poster of this thread and gave them the information update ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks for announcing us Wombuss but you forgot to mention GAMER's actual name for this world :p

Oh well, pm'ed the original poster of this thread and gave them the information update ;)

Gamer? I thought it was w60!!!!!!

DeletedUser

If you read the initial post it's one of our practice worlds ;)

Not W60... so not using GAMER tags, thus I have informed the OP of this ^_^

DeletedUser

I will add all the information today on the original post don't worry ;) thanks for your participation and the precisions guys ;)

DeletedUser

Hm, would somebody not leading any of the premades for this world do a list of who is better?

For example;

ect

DeletedUser

they are indeed not necessarily in order of which one is the best but since it is always biased opinons, it would be really hard to judge accurately each of them. You can still post your preference so we can discuss them if you wish.

Muldie325

2003_the_matrix_revolution_010.jpg

"You do not truly know someone until you fight them."