Awesome Display of Power!!!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
its funny... the thread is about how prime is so "awesome"
my point is simple - by recruiting everyone you couldn't defeat slowly - doesn't mean that u are awesome... so basically you are saying that the top 100 members of the world are awesome. it is meaningless.

u just recruited some, like ampac etc.... who were not prime members.

Let's make a tribe and invite the top 100 members and say, look everyone we are the strongest tribe there is... WE ROCK!

man you just don't get it do you.........Recruitment is part of Tribal Wars..As inactivity is the biggest enemy in any tribe...

All tribes recruit regardless of how big they are...

Prime recruited the right people to get the job done. Also if you don't mind me asking...Your a former Duke didn't you recruited players to join your tribe?

Dunno why our Moderator locking stuff when our world has limited players in it. Its just strange he gotta realize it by now that this world has limited activity in the forums..

Ego boasting has an effect on people to reply, if all that is gone then this world forums is as good as dead.

DeletedUser

Dunno why our Moderator locking stuff when our world has limited players in it. Its just strange he gotta realize it by now that this world has limited activity in the forums..

Ego boasting has an effect on people to reply, if all that is gone then this world forums is as good as dead.

I fully explained everything in the other thread. If you have an issue with me, then you can bring it up with myself or Blurk, who is my elder for this world. Posting issues about me like I'm not here will not serve to do anything but potentially end up with you getting in trouble, or a bunch of posts getting deleted.

aakminer1234

Ampac, I get your point - tribes recruit.
But like I said earlier, it doesn't seem fair or accurate to recruit the top 100 members of the world into your tribe and then say that the tribe is awesome...

Half of them joined I guess due to fear, due to the fact that they are bored, or they want the world to end... Regardless, I am not saying Prime is bad, or weak for recruiting, just stating that it is just a combination of ex-(enemy) tribe members who changed sides.

DeletedUser62657

I just don't like deceit, backstabbing and general absence of any respect for others.

So, SAW was allied to Fear?! & KILTOM, but chose to support KILTOM vs Fear?!

SAW was an ally of Sparta but had already decided to sell them down the river when they agreed with Prime to be the last two tribes standing. Split the world down the middle, players swapping sides to be on a particular side of the line. Are you really that naiive?

Refer to your quote above, and take a long hard look in the mirror.

Deceit, backstabbing, general absence of any respect for others.

Reap what you sow.

Peace out.

kthxbai!

Julius-Caesar

Ampac, I get your point - tribes recruit.
But like I said earlier, it doesn't seem fair or accurate to recruit the top 100 members of the world into your tribe and then say that the tribe is awesome...

Half of them joined I guess due to fear, due to the fact that they are bored, or they want the world to end... Regardless, I am not saying Prime is bad, or weak for recruiting, just stating that it is just a combination of ex-(enemy) tribe members who changed sides.

It would be no different if Sparta did this. They tried (I was approached to join Sparta).

The poor leadership of Sparta is really to blame for Prime winning.

When I was in BSM I pointed out that unless Sparta puts aside our differences and aligns themselves with us against Prime it's game over. Sparta knew better and you can see how well that worked out for them.

That's exactly what happened. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Your constant bleating about recruiting is nonsense, all tribes do it to the best of their ability. Show me a world where this is not true.

Complaining about "mass nuking" is also a joke as good tribes do this. Again, show me a world winning tribe that has not done this.

Caesar

DeletedUser71060

ive been mass nuked for months you dont hear me complaining its all part of the game but prime are not as good as they think they are its a tribe full of arrogance odd woopeeeeeeeeeeeee :}

Julius-Caesar

ive been mass nuked for months you dont hear me complaining its all part of the game but prime are not as good as they think they are its a tribe full of arrogance odd woopeeeeeeeeeeeee :}

That wasn't directed to you. Anyone who is still around with 600,000,000 OD to their credit is worthy of respect I'd say.

Caesar

DeletedUser71060

thank you julius to be honest i just like to try and get the forums active by trying to wind prime up
and your right anyone who is left on this world is worthy of respect
its thanks to prime ive got 600,000,000 OD

DeletedUser

That wasn't directed to you. Anyone who is still around with 600,000,000 OD to their credit is worthy of respect I'd say.

Caesar

No way.lol All that means is that they have either been stacked, or defended well, Or they know how to throw nukes arounds....
Just because you have High OD doesnt mean they should be respected.
If they actually attack the enemy+conquer with minimal loses, then they get respect.

But i'd say there is very very few left on W20 that deserve any respect what so ever!

DeletedUser71060

most respected player is the maxx
by the way i dont ask for support im self supporting and with all my incoming i dont have time to attack lol so its lucky for prime

DeletedUser

most respected player is the maxx
by the way i dont ask for support im self supporting and with all my incoming i dont have time to attack lol so its lucky for prime

haha i soo doubt that. I wouldnt be surprised if your just one of those big players that throws his weight around.
One of the players that by chance got left alone but is actually a nub :D

DeletedUser71060

nub lol been playing nearly three year and i must admit i am still learning i only fight barbs and inactives :}so i should be in prime with the rest of the nubs

HeftySmurf

Because its his job, i would have locked this by now.

Julius-Caesar

No way.lol All that means is that they have either been stacked, or defended well, Or they know how to throw nukes arounds....
Just because you have High OD doesnt mean they should be respected.
If they actually attack the enemy+conquer with minimal loses, then they get respect.

But i'd say there is very very few left on W20 that deserve any respect what so ever!

That's nice. Who are you on W20?

I'm entitled to my opinion. If you don't like it I'm over it.

Caesar

DeletedUser

haha i soo doubt that. I wouldnt be surprised if your just one of those big players that throws his weight around.
One of the players that by chance got left alone but is actually a nub :D

most of the people in this world are "big players" this world is old. and of all people i think atid has earned his respect. ive never even heard of you.

DeletedUser71060

thank you tribal god
mad i take it you no longer play this world and as anyone knows its not about throwing nukes around if you had bothered to look at my stats its been about defending and no ive never been stacked yes i have had some support when i was at war with killtom but i do try and defend myself
i do think ive survived well on this world but i dont consider myself as a good player there are still a lot of good players left on here