~GOH~ Declares on FOE

hallzyjake

I believe metty quit. And i agree with you stellro. I will keep logging on until the world is over. Let along i do have more than 900 villages over you.

VH i give respect to that, but you probably had others supporting you at the time. Imagine 2k attacks coming at you without anyone supporting you and others hitting you while you sleep

DeletedUser

I actually didn´t have that much support. I had some in an isolated cluster in the junction of K22-23-32-33 and was on a training camp one of the weeks.
Must give some credit to Alisonsmiles that sat my account durring most of that week. She did a good job too :)
It was long range attacks, so wasn´t as hard to defend agains. but old C-N-C players were hitting close range in the mix.

The must support I had was in the war with Quest, where we had prestacked my K41 villages, as we expected Quest to go for me. Took some time and banter on the forums b4 the attacks came, but a lot of dead nukes as a result :)

hallzyjake

So you still had some support haha. I have got none. Sucks seeing old friends hit you. Long range nukes are annoying haha. And the close range stuff is easier lol

DeletedUser

yeah, I had some, made it a bit easier :)

but, still fun to see all the dead nukes. Was a bit impressed about the % of nukes and the many ppl involved. They must really have loved me ;op

hallzyjake

I'm still impressed i am the first player to defeat 700 nobles

Nobles Faith (Level 4)

You have defeated 700 noblemen so far!

stellro

I'm still impressed i am the first player to defeat 700 nobles

Nobles Faith (Level 4)

You have defeated 700 noblemen so far!

The first person to defeat 700 nobles since this came in - not the 1st person to defeat 700 nobles.....

hallzyjake

Well i mean the actual award. I know others have defeated more than 700 nobles before me.

DeletedUser

It's been quite long time since some PnP, so I thought I'll give it a go :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Players: DouPantou
Side 2:
Tribes: TheFOE, TheF0E

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 6
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58,453
Side 2: 59,028
Difference: 575

chart

You'll need to throw in another TRIBE to achieve your goal and remove GOH from w14 :lol: :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: DouPantou
Side 2:
Tribes: TheF0E, TheFOE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97,169
Side 2: 49,050
Difference: 48,119

chart

I'll ask mods to give an extension for w14... At this rate, I'll dominate the world by Christmas :lol: :icon_rolleyes:

hallzyjake

Good luck in the next 3 days...hopefully you can handle the noble nukes coming at you

Respect to you for sniping my barb taking..