No Mod

DeletedUser

Wonder where he went all the sudden? Talked to him a bit a while ago, he didn't say anything about quitting this world or anything related to that....

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We still do have to behave... I suspect kdeb will be watching us closely. *hides behind Darkeh*

darkaniken2

We already have a new one. Welcome to the team dawn!

And thank you for coming so quickly. I dunno if we could have handled being ...watched by kdeb.

DeletedUser71572

Well done dawny. Look after my old world, and the old fools still here!

dawnrising27

Hello, thank you for the warm welcomes already! Now i want no naughtiness in here boys and girls! Don't make me infract on my first day!

dawnrising27

*misbehaves*

*Dawny spanks you*

Thank you guys! Happy to be here. know that i do have eyes on the back of my head. uh huh that's right! they are hidden under my hair! i will be watching and engaging with you all i hope on friendly terms.

darkaniken2

*Dawny spanks you*

Thank you guys! Happy to be here. know that i do have eyes on the back of my head. uh huh that's right! they are hidden under my hair! i will be watching and engaging with you all i hope on friendly terms.
I think we're going to get along with this mod just fine. At least, the people in the drunken friday calls will get along with her just fine. xD

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
*Dawny spanks you*

Bah! If I misbehave, you should tell Jeho. She'll come up with some punishment far worse and far more creative.

I think we're going to get along with this mod just fine. At least, the people in the drunken friday calls will get along with her just fine. xD
Now that you're back, you should add her. See how long until we scare her off. :icon_redface: