XXXX declare on $CoD$

DeletedUser

cod have spent the last few months getting their arse kicked so their plan is to noble some ex members, forgive me but its hardly going to change the war. at best they will recover the villages they lost and be in exactly the same position they were in before snape and all them guys left, so i fail to see the real advantage. if your attacking somebody and regard them as cod, and they leave you would continue to attack them. thats what XXXX appears to be doing, seems a different situation to that in which cod is in.

if cod is hitting a block of XXXX members and they all leave, would cod continue to attack then? yes. would XXXX turn away from cod to teach the players who left a lesson? i doubt it cause its completely pointless unless you want to teach the individuals a lesson, which in itself, is pointless.
pissing nukes into the corner of the world in an attempt to be in the same position you were in before snape and co left...

Actually....XXXX did not keep attacking the members that left $COD$ and joined SLW. Check the stats yourself....

Side 1:
Tribes: SLW
Side 2:
Tribes: XXXX

Timeframe: 23/10/2010 00:00:00 to 02/02/2011 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 15
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,048
Side 2: 137,696
Difference: 55,648

chart

During the time our members went to SLW (October 23, 2010) and the day that $COD$ declared war on SLW (February 2, 2011), XXXX only nobled 15 villages from SLW. Not my idea of continuing to attack them after they left $COD$.

Also, to further prove that you have no clue of what you are talking about check the stats on the players that left vs. XXXX 3 months prior to them leaving $COD$.

Side 1:
Players: helio123, snaperay, sms77, mjared, warfighter21, leeart, dust4dust
Side 2:

Timeframe: 23/07/2010 00:00:00 to 23/10/2010 00:00:00

Side 1: 387
Side 2: 136
Difference: 251

chart

Side 1: 3,754,213
Side 2: 1,325,929
Difference: 2,428,284

chart

XXXX was getting beat 3 to 1 by these players...could it possibly mean that XXXX just didn't want to bother with them because they were the ones causing the majority of the damage or that they needed the help of $COD$ to take out the players?? Just some things to think about....Do some research before you start typing a response.

Thanks

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh come on Mythic, these last stats were surely mainly vs XXXX inactives! This whole situation was very difficult for XXXX - the group of players that became SLW were not very near most of XXXXs fighters, they were mostly bordering BDeath. Now the remains of BDeath (and mihajes) were doing what they could with them, with some help from a few XXXX players who were starting to move into the area, but not a lot could be done about those inactives really. I mean especially itdox, that was a major problem. And it was pretty hard to make progress on the SLW players with a few BDeath players and some XXXX players who only had small holdings in the area. And through all this, XXXXs main focus was on getting at COD through the core - they didn't really want to be distracted. I think all of this contributed to why XXXX did not immediately declare on SLW the moment they formed. Perhaps they thought they could buy some time in dealing with that particular situation? I had already left, a few days before SLW formed - so then they did the BDeath merger, and were probably thinking about getting stronger in the SW before dealing with this crap. (I am speculating there).

As for COD declaring, I fully understand why this would happen. I think these events would have irked any tribe/leader, and it would take immense self control and an eye for "the big picture" to NOT declare war. And in any case, at this stage of the game it's all about getting the enjoyment where you can, and what could be more enjoyable than hammering someone who has wronged you? COD could have taken advantage of this distraction to XXXX, although I dount it would have gained them much. But strategically, why would they want XXXX to have all the territory owned by SLW? Why would they want XXXX to gain strength in the SW, which had been a problem for them for so long? Really they have to take as much as they can for themselves.

AndyJc

XXXX was getting beat 3 to 1 by these players...could it possibly mean that XXXX just didn't want to bother with them because they were the ones causing the majority of the damage or that they needed the help of $COD$ to take out the players?? Just some things to think about....Do some research before you start typing a response.

Thanks

Probably laziness.

Its hardly the most terrifying list of names in tw, in fact other than Snape I've barely even heard of the rest (least not in a positive way)

DeletedUser

Oh come on Mythic, these last stats were surely mainly vs XXXX inactives! This whole situation was very difficult for XXXX - the group of players that became SLW were not very near most of XXXXs fighters, they were mostly bordering BDeath.

They may have been against inactives but this doesn't discount them as captures. Most captures against SLW right now are inactives now. Also, distance doesn't seem to be making a difference in their current situation. XXXX have taken 3800 villages in just under 2 months. Thus, if they really wanted to continue hitting the members that left $COD$, they would have done so in the 3 months before this whole war started with SLW and $COD$ even if they were 10 continents away which is why I pointed out those stats between XXXX and SLW.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
maybe, but is it really diplomatic to be attacking people while negotiations are underway? Everyone is so fond of dragging these negotitaions out, but then questioning why XXXX weren't attacking? Even if XXXX never intended to accept these players into the tribe, it would hardly be appropriate to attack while there is some sort of negotiation going on.

Probably laziness.

Its hardly the most terrifying list of names in tw, in fact other than Snape I've barely even heard of the rest (least not in a positive way)

maybe not andy, but while you're admitting to snape, please remember that as a team driven by him, the persistance of these players meant that they couldn't just be ignored. I don't think laziness really, I believe the main efforts of XXXX were elsewhere, and as I said, diplomatic discussions began when SLW was formed. XXXX continued their war on COD, and did not reagrd themselves at war with SLW at the outset. Not what I would have chosen, lol, but there you go...

DeletedUser

maybe, but is it really diplomatic to be attacking people while negotiations are underway? Everyone is so fond of dragging these negotitaions out, but then questioning why XXXX weren't attacking? Even if XXXX never intended to accept these players into the tribe, it would hardly be appropriate to attack while there is some sort of negotiation going on.

Negotiations take 3 months? :)

hellthug

cod have spent the last few months getting their arse kicked so their plan is to noble some ex members, forgive me but its hardly going to change the war. at best they will recover the villages they lost and be in exactly the same position they were in before snape and all them guys left, so i fail to see the real advantage. if your attacking somebody and regard them as cod, and they leave you would continue to attack them. thats what XXXX appears to be doing, seems a different situation to that in which cod is in.

if cod is hitting a block of XXXX members and they all leave, would cod continue to attack then? yes. would XXXX turn away from cod to teach the players who left a lesson? i doubt it cause its completely pointless unless you want to teach the individuals a lesson, which in itself, is pointless.
pissing nukes into the corner of the world in an attempt to be in the same position you were in before snape and co left...
the only thing you mentioned in there that is reasonable that $COD$ was losing to xxxx , as for you to see the real advantage see the map simple as that after bdeath merging with xxxx that created a big front with slw , and eating them well open a big front to attack $COD$ from , and beside you don't know the whole story with slw and xxxx and what pushed xxxx and $COD$ to attack them, you just jumped in the forums and start flaming without knowing nothing about what the world going throw .

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Negotiations take 3 months? :)

:icon_razz: point taken, well I guess I don't have much info past the initial days of SLW. I am pretty sure though, that it was only in the last month? that they actually declared war. As to the whys, I'm not totally sure, but I think what I have already said is pretty well on track - about being distracted from efforts against COD. But SLW just ended up being too offensive.

Like dafyd, I'd actually really like to know more about what is going on right now. This forum has been so quiet, it's hard to get an idea of it. I assume the same old wars are still going on though. I'd like to know more detail - who's still playing and who isn't, what individual players are working on. Without having to go to TWSTats. I'm sure Jon and Ted are kicking the living heck out of someone or other, presumably in SLW?

hellthug

:icon_razz: point taken, well I guess I don't have much info past the initial days of SLW. I am pretty sure though, that it was only in the last month? that they actually declared war. As to the whys, I'm not totally sure, but I think what I have already said is pretty well on track - about being distracted from efforts against COD. But SLW just ended up being too offensive.

Like dafyd, I'd actually really like to know more about what is going on right now. This forum has been so quiet, it's hard to get an idea of it. I assume the same old wars are still going on though. I'd like to know more detail - who's still playing and who isn't, what individual players are working on. Without having to go to TWSTats. I'm sure Jon and Ted are kicking the living heck out of someone or other, presumably in SLW?
i quited aswell but ill say what i know anyway :lol:, $cod$ and xxxx have a cease fire for now slw are losing big amount of vils quickly as for jon he is flat for almost 3 weeks didn't noble any vils for almost 3 weeks , most of the guys in slw quited or turned into inactive due to the big numbers of attack , $cod$ size is almost half xxxx now days ,mihajes and tony still doin there thing even if tony is not that active .

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
wow, Jon is flat? That's a blow to XXXX. But you never know what he's doing where ;)

Go mihajes and tone! They will never die! lol

I assume Shekijam is still doing his thing too.

Did snaperay quit yet?

hellthug

wow, Jon is flat? That's a blow to XXXX. But you never know what he's doing where ;)

Go mihajes and tone! They will never die! lol

I assume Shekijam is still doing his thing too.

Did snaperay quit yet?

snap fighting back now and then but nothing serious and yes shekijam is still playin under xxxx now days .

DeletedUser

Actually....XXXX did not keep attacking the members that left $COD$ and joined SLW. Check the stats yourself....

Side 1:
Tribes: SLW
Side 2:

Timeframe: 23/10/2010 00:00:00 to 02/02/2011 00:00:00

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 15
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 82,048
Side 2: 137,696
Difference: 55,648

chart

During the time our members went to SLW (October 23, 2010) and the day that $COD$ declared war on SLW (February 2, 2011), XXXX only nobled 15 villages from SLW. Not my idea of continuing to attack them after they left $COD$.

Also, to further prove that you have no clue of what you are talking about check the stats on the players that left vs. XXXX 3 months prior to them leaving $COD$.

Side 1:
Players: helio123, snaperay, sms77, mjared, warfighter21, leeart, dust4dust
Side 2:

Timeframe: 23/07/2010 00:00:00 to 23/10/2010 00:00:00

Side 1: 387
Side 2: 136
Difference: 251

chart

Side 1: 3,754,213
Side 2: 1,325,929
Difference: 2,428,284

chart

Thanks

i still dont honestly get why theres a ceasefire.
so these 7 players who were creating 'the majority of the damage' (380 villages in 3 months, excuse me while i dont give a dam about them kinda crappy stats. thats 4 villages a day against a tribe with 118000 villages) go off to SLW. your saying XXXX fears these 7 players so much they leave them alone for a bit. forgive me, but that makes me laugh and even if it is true (which its not) why is there a ceasefire and why are cod just saying ok we will help you fight the fearsome SLW.

your other argument for me to consider is that XXXX then say to cod these players are doing so much damage can you help us attack them cause we cant handle them on our own. that seems like a brilliant argument, XXXX cant deal with tribe 5% there size so they need to get their enemy to help... their enemy who just says ok sure thing. given how much XXXX is beating SLW i would suggest the argument XXXX was unable to beat SLW alone is shit. lets just say thats true tho, why are cod going along with it and XXXX and Cod are working as allies.

SLW is a rim tribe with 7 former cod players, whats the issue here.i want to know whats happening to this world and why everybody is settling for peace to fight some crap tribe and all im getting is crap talk about being scared and stats which in no way explain why everybody is being so boring.

DeletedUser

i still dont honestly get why theres a ceasefire.
so these 7 players who were creating 'the majority of the damage' (380 villages in 3 months, excuse me while i dont give a dam about them kinda crappy stats. thats 4 villages a day against a tribe with 118000 villages) go off to SLW. your saying XXXX fears these 7 players so much they leave them alone for a bit. forgive me, but that makes me laugh and even if it is true (which its not) why is there a ceasefire and why are cod just saying ok we will help you fight the fearsome SLW.

your other argument for me to consider is that XXXX then say to cod these players are doing so much damage can you help us attack them cause we cant handle them on our own. that seems like a brilliant argument, XXXX cant deal with tribe 5% there size so they need to get their enemy to help... their enemy who just says ok sure thing. given how much XXXX is beating SLW i would suggest the argument XXXX was unable to beat SLW alone is shit. lets just say thats true tho, why are cod going along with it and XXXX and Cod are working as allies.

SLW is a rim tribe with 7 former cod players, whats the issue here.i want to know whats happening to this world and why everybody is settling for peace to fight some crap tribe and all im getting is crap talk about being scared and stats which in no way explain why everybody is being so boring.

Because I asked them to :)
I didn't have 13,000 nobles handy

DeletedUser54315

Dafyd I think you are looking at this purely on a strategic level with a view to what's going to help win the world and on the face of it I would agree that tactically this appears better for XXXX than $COD$ as XXXX's enemy are helping remove another enemy that was causing a nuisance at the very least.

However you can argue it is / could be of benefit to $COD$ to. Clearly despite the excellent efforts of several of $COD$ top players they were steadily losing ground to XXXX and thus losing the war. By obtaining a ceasefire and going after a smaller and inferior opponent it could have the effect of boosting the morale of their current members as they find themselves winning rather than losing and during this time more XXXX players could drift away to make the fight with XXXX if and when it resumes more on an equal footing. If not what have they lost as they were losing anyway and by doing this they got to take revenge on a group of players they felt let them down.

When looking at the reasons behind the current state of affairs you have to factor in human emotion and if you read fully the SLW thread you will understand the high level of feeling that put the world on this course.

I for one feel it was the right thing to do as the way certain SLW players have conducted themselves during the course of the last 18 months means they fully deserve what is happening to them and they have not earned the right to be around at the time this world eventually finishes.

DeletedUser

so its partly 'lets just teach snape and co a lesson, screw winning the world its more fun to make life unpleasant for SLW'. thanks for the simple explanation i can understand :) nothing to do with people being scared and needing help etc etc

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
that's it basically, SLW pissed everyone off so badly they all wanted a piece of it. And as I said, why would COD want all their villages going to XXXX?

DeletedUser57711

really i never could see why this war was put on hold both tribes should of been able to do both when the SLW wars started but oh well :icon_neutral:

LordJayy

Hmmm....curious as to why XXXX choses to go after us in XIV now. Your business with COD is far from concluded. But now you choose to point your enormous war machine at a smaller, but capable tribe. I think maybe we made a mistake supporting XXXX against COD.

LordJayy

sure i will be rimmed for saying my piece, but some things cant be left unsaid.

DeletedUser

There comes a time in a world where every tribe and player must attack the top tribe or else the world will end. That time has passed all of you by and XXXX/BRKDA are now going to own the world together.