Clean Plate Club

KarmaX

im not a liar:\ so i would be willing r2.

i just talked with him via PM like 10 mins ago before i ran to the store. atm idk

I'm lost in League of legends. Chamicha got me into it. I think thts his diplomatic skills. lol

DeletedUser70594

I'm lost in League of legends. Chamicha got me into it. I think thts his diplomatic skills. lol

u kidding??? :D i did not play it for weeks :icon_neutral: busy at work.

As for S@cker 1st Class,you dont have to say ANything about my real life who the hell are you and what do u know about me???
I know who you are and ONLY thing you always thinking about is - .i.
highest ODA? Yes i am and this was one of my main goals here and i did it. but more important is that i`m still here when THE and BD are gone. and what have you done? Its easy to watch the match from the stadium and talk about how stupid are the football-players. You WERE here and you failed.

P.s. What do you cal EASY villages??? The Hard villages become EASY when you nuke the player out. DBL J was alive, and brind too but when they gave, up their villages became easy to take, so your telling me that i should not take this villages? :D I should take those EASY villages because i deserved, because i lost over 1500 nukes on DBL J and about 2000 + on brind. Think about it much better ...

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

watched that video already bro, and dont post it, its against the rules, or so they say.

DeletedUser

Smurks plays Hulk. :p

lol you keep on saying that but still hold no proof, you say you know how i play when we have never been in the same tribe nor have you seen the way i attack and defend.

P.s. What do you cal EASY villages??? The Hard villages become EASY when you nuke the player out. DBL J was alive, and brind too but when they gave, up their villages became easy to take, so your telling me that i should not take this villages? :D I should take those EASY villages because i deserved, because i lost over 1500 nukes on DBL J and about 2000 + on brind. Think about it much better ...

DBL we couldnt move troops around for him due to him just disappearing and leaveing us witha sit, and brind is in a war lol.

Michael Wittman

Hehe karma can't leave, we have all known eachother for way too long :p.

The sh@t will probably hit the fan with half priced nobles. Gonna be crazy, I'm going to get and extra finger put on each had just to deal with it :eek:

varden7676

lol you keep on saying that but still hold no proof, you say you know how i play when we have never been in the same tribe nor have you seen the way i attack and defend.

Your right, so hurry up and get that account to a front you noob.

DeletedUser

lol you can attack me i have attacks from BH that are near the celts lol love them 200 hours attacks