At any cost

DeletedUser

On a lighter note I would like to thank b pasta hugely for his efforts in the last weeks, he was pretty much the only one doing anything.

[SPOIL]1:[/b]
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Players: b pasta6

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104,209
Difference: 104,209

chart
[/SPOIL]

Imagine if he'd done nothing :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Personal feelings coming from being Slingo's (on off) coplayer is that the Nuts VS FRST war was over long before it was over... if you get me.
The last month of the war FRST could have sat on their hands or twiddled their thumbs (one or the other unless you're into that thing) and the result would have been pretty similar.
Inactivity within Nut's council is what killed the tribe and lost the war (Myself and Drew are guilty of that also, we were no where near as active as we needed to be and I'll refrain from undermining the admission with excuses) further problems was the almost total lack of conversation between the semi-active leaders and the rest of the tribe which hurt the moral.

Kudos to FRST for outlastingbeating Nuts. But impressiveness was very rare in this war :(

On a lighter note I would like to thank b pasta hugely for his efforts in the last weeks, he was pretty much the only one doing anything.

was it just us in frst who knew about the war? that's the feeling i'm getting from nuts :icon_confused:

i knew about the war, and i wasn't even playing this world yet.

my point being, shouldn't you have gotten at least one active leader? I'm thinking the whole tribe was inactive, not just the leadership because of this.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]1:[/b]
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Players: b pasta6

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104,209
Difference: 104,209

chart
[/SPOIL]

Imagine if he'd done nothing :icon_eek:

I was talking more about his contribution within Nuts not about this stats in the war.

was it just us in frst who knew about the war? that's the feeling i'm getting from nuts :icon_confused:

i knew about the war, and i wasn't even playing this world yet.

my point being, shouldn't you have gotten at least one active leader? I'm thinking the whole tribe was inactive, not just the leadership because of this.

Leadership isn't something that can be forced upon someone. its a voluntary thing. therefore the activity of the tribe is moot if there is no one willing to take the leadership.

DeletedUser

Cookie is right. Actually most people are right.

There wasn't a lot of flashy play, with the exception of a few. Look what Crispy, Kok, and Dhk were able to do. Sure, there were other examples, but those were pretty solid.

The war just didn't go our way. We were outgunned, out matched, and yes, leadership and communication all fell apart at some of the most critical times. Leaders flickered in an out (including myself with funerals and traveling for work). And Pasta's and DefenderNick's efforts these past couple of weeks have been incredibly helpful.

The only decision I could see that may offer some new fire was to have Nuts join Ni. I appreciate Roudle accommodating the rag tag crew, and I hope having some more stable leadership will help things out, and perhaps even turn the tide on a front or two. Either way, this world was fun for me, up until the 'World War' began. I enjoyed having FRST as neighbors and rivals, and I will be the first to congratulate them on defeating Nuts and me. All of my plans and efforts to keep people active and hardcore were defeated, but I can honestly say that I don't mind losing to a better opponent.

DeletedUser

no i understand what you're saying. and i'm trying to not take anything away from you guys, but i mean really. you had a few weeks to a few months... can't remember.... to organize some kind of leadership, battle groups, something to get the members to work together.