Wombles recycles crash wreckage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First from all at womble

April-fools-jokes.jpg

We at womble would like the world to know we are bringing this world the war they always wanted to see. Have we spent days planning this? No, have we spent weeks planning this? No. We have in fact spent months planning this and find it funny how Crash are NOW trying to relocate players to our front, a front Womble players have been established for weeks.

There have been some big clues in this was coming. But will it just be womble involved, I very much doubt it. Super merges always cause a tribe to fight multiple fronts. It happened to Piranha the first time around, now those that flamed them are about to get some of their own medicine.

What you ON Pirana are like Gods of this world :) an there whole war plan is just start, they have learnt how to fake :O

Yep that was my influence, trust me you will be suprised what else I have up my sleve.

Then we have the fool that calls himself duke of Crash

april-fool-illus.jpg

caglen on 16.03. at 10:01
We need players that are committed to the tribe that will fight when required even against their friends, as this is a war game.

Well said, oh whats that you have attacked friends? Or only after they quit?

We knew womble wouldn't want to face us in battle as they would lose.

Yep, got to love that arrogance. So what is this?

Greetings to the tribe
The negotiations changed when that happened and womble put some one with more intelligence at the negotiating table. Hence the NAP was reinstated. We can't live in fear of a tribe half our size.

Got to love this pop at me, maybe I was a little bit too busy planning all this, while you told your tribe full of "mushrooms" all that cock and bull you like to pass off to them.

caglen on 15.03. at 21:00
When the merge was being planned Rev and Deathangel expected a war with [ally]Womble[/ally] to break out almost immediately. However, [ally]Womble[/ally] have had, and are still having, inactivity issues

Maybe unlike you, our leadership doesnt lose its temper and acts under the heat of the moment. Maybe we spent that time planning rather than hit when we were not ready.

We have no inactives on your border, you on the other hand have 5 players flatlining, lets hope they are all saving nobles for this

This has heightened the insecurity of the Womble leadership, and may result in us fighting sooner rather than later.

Yep we are ALL insecure, does my bum look big in this?

We are the strongest tribe in this world which is why everyone including [ally]Womble[/ally] are nervous of our position. We have twice their villages, twice their nukes and twice their defence. Together we are strong and as a tribe can defeat them. Now is the time for us to work together and for the south to support the north and be ready for all they may throw at us.

Crash have better leadership? Better co-ordinaion?, better players? more skillfull players? Better builds? Nope they are better cause they are BIGGER. Got to love Noobs

So Lets see if crash live up to their name
OPPS_de_motivational_poster_by_pandoras_anarchy.jpg

And remember, wombles come prepared

303094.jpg

Let the fun commence..................................

April-Fools-Day_1260697880_022.gif

hallzyjake

Good luck to both tribes, but the wombles always win, CRASH will lead up to their name and fall :D

DeletedUser

Drinking umbrella cocktail in beach on sun, what else? :icon_cool:

.. sending some "Love" over your way Womble :icon_razz:

We thought you were just nobling one of those many inactives you have on our front that you tell everyone you dont have :icon_razz:

Repinski

Hahaha I've been waiting for this. Nice PnP Walsh but it could have been better. Good luck to Womble and Bye-bye CRASH!

Womble is the Ninja..... The bike is CRASH....

Demotivational-motorcycle-ninja.jpg

DeletedUser91054

Hahaha I've been waiting for this. Nice PnP Walsh but it could have been better. Good luck to Womble and Bye-bye CRASH!

Womble is the Ninja..... The bike is CRASH....

Well I think Crash will be around for a while yet.

DeletedUser96528

Ya whitey me too,womble good luck.Hey pirana and shock should jump in on the april fools day jam. A|V wants some love too.

PLEASE DON"T LEAVE THE PANDAS OUT! we just want to be loved:(

A|V

DeletedUser

I like how the declaration sounded real and ended with the April fools, with the server date being wrong, it was just well suited for a good hype on a declaration

good luck to those who need it, good riddance for those who will be gone and good night to those asleep in this world right now

+10 on the DEC!!!

DeletedUser96528

32/03/2010 now this makes me laugh.I liked the attack breaks and christmas trees in december also.I want to have good graphics when I grow up also:)

DeletedUser

Ya whitey me too,womble good luck.Hey pirana and shock should jump in on the april fools day jam. A|V wants some love too.

PLEASE DON"T LEAVE THE PANDAS OUT! we just want to be loved:(

A|V

dont know if you realised Crash is warring Shock and doing poorly considering th eodds but hey idc.

DeletedUser

Warring Shock? What imaginary world are you in? We had a skirmish with Shock that started 36 days ago. None of us really even care about Shock anymore. Weak declaration joke or not - as many minuses as you can get on this thread, also we never sleep

DeletedUser

Lol. At this point you guys are just food; we don't really care about you guys either way.

well if we are just Food then pick up your game nublets because im getting bored of your stupid idiotic fakes that you cant seem to send properly :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

god your meant to be the rank 1 tribe and having difficulties with a tribe 10x smaller than you :icon_rolleyes:

Your pathetic so as the saying says nut up or shut up noobs

DeletedUser

well if we are just Food then pick up your game nublets because im getting bored of your stupid idiotic fakes that you cant seem to send properly :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

god your meant to be the rank 1 tribe and having difficulties with a tribe 10x smaller than you :icon_rolleyes:

Your pathetic so as the saying says nut up or shut up noobs

:icon_sad: i am a NoOb?

DeletedUser

Difficulties? Please define in your own definition, because my definition is not anywhere near the same page as yours

Status
Not open for further replies.