Top 20 players

• Thread starter Who is that guy?
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Soon we will see who will jump to the top, and We shall argue the ranks here. How bad do you think cheaters/ push accounts will be on this world? Will they get caught? How will they hurt us playing fair?

DeletedUser93450

The top 20 probably have more troops atm than all us mine rushers. (chuckle) oO

DeletedUser

Top 20 consists of noobs who went for statue and rax. :icon_rolleyes: Actually around the top 4000 did I think. :icon_eek:

seth89

I think this is a perfect world for pointwhoring to first. Just to get the award for it. ;)

But true, it is too soon. Wait til a couple of weeks.

[Spoil]Village Headquarters (Level 6)
Barracks (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 1)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 6)
Clay pit (Level 6)
Iron mine (Level 6)
Farm (Level 3 +1)
Warehouse (Level 3) today at 08:11:39
Wall (Level 1 +1)
[/Spoil]

*Cough* ;)

DeletedUser

By the end of bp the majority of people who point whored from the start will be getting passed by the people who're stacking resources first. It's simple math. I'm ranked 6,995 right now. I started about 20 minutes after the world opened and have built nothing but resources. So from that logic it's safe to assume about 5k people are point whoring in some way and will be in for a reality check in the coming weeks.

A humble player

By the end of bp the majority of people who point whored from the start will be getting passed by the people who're stacking resources first. It's simple math. I'm ranked 6,995 right now. I started about 20 minutes after the world opened and have built nothing but resources. So from that logic it's safe to assume about 5k people are point whoring in some way and will be in for a reality check in the coming weeks.

Indeed, and those that planned better will pull ahead.

DeletedUser97887

I think this is a perfect world for pointwhoring to first. Just to get the award for it. ;)

But true, it is too soon. Wait til a couple of weeks.

[Spoil]Village Headquarters (Level 6)
Barracks (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 1)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 6)
Clay pit (Level 6)
Iron mine (Level 6)
Farm (Level 3 +1)
Warehouse (Level 3) today at 08:11:39
Wall (Level 1 +1)
[/Spoil]

*Cough* ;)

quiet seth ;)

DeletedUser

top of the top players do not have it will know who the good players Cuen the world moved a little

P.D perdonen si no se me entiende lo que quise decir pero es que uso el google traductor xD

Nicksta195

It's way too early to have a Top 20 thread, as people before me have stated it is not really a valid way to judge the quality of a player. As a matter of fact I'd bet the majority of the serious players on this world are not anywhere near the Top 20.

DeletedUser

whats wrong with going for statue, hq, and rax? It looks fine, you will need it someday anyways ;)

DeletedUser

whats wrong with going for statue, hq, and rax? It looks fine, you will need it someday anyways ;)

This world is all about the math, the sooner you get your resources level the more you gain over time as they are the only form of resource gaining available. So by building them before all of the other stuff you can build everything quicker and in turn expand much quicker.