XXXX declare on $CoD$

DeletedUser54315

Hmmm....curious as to why XXXX choses to go after us in XIV now. Your business with COD is far from concluded. But now you choose to point your enormous war machine at a smaller, but capable tribe. I think maybe we made a mistake supporting XXXX against COD.

197 captures against $COD$ in the last 12 months hardly shows you as a capable tribe. Sure you may have sent support to some of your former tribesmate now within XXXX but that is not enough in my book to prove yourselves as decent allies.

Side 1:
Tribes: XIV
Side 2:
Tribes: $CoD$

Timeframe: 08/04/2010 00:00:00 to 08/04/2011 10:00:24

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 197
Side 2: 2,609
Difference: 2,412

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,867,145
Side 2: 24,947,456
Difference: 23,080,311

chart

LordJayy

Your war with COD was never our war. We offered our support and gave it as good as we could. Now I have nukes incoming from COD and XXXX? Since when did XXXX and COD start working together? Pity that it takes 2 tribes your size to take us out. hahahahha

Last edited:

LordJayy

COD outnumbered us probably 5 to 1 and we were able to hold our own against them for months. Now all of the sudden we are no longer a capable ally? I dont need graphs and stats to figure out whats going on here my friend. You 2 bigs got together and decided to work together to take out the smaller tribes. Whats wrong? You couldnt work out a strong enough strategy to take each other out, so you decided to fight the smaller tribes? PFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!

DeletedUser57711

COD outnumbered us probably 5 to 1 and we were able to hold our own against them for months. Now all of the sudden we are no longer a capable ally? I dont need graphs and stats to figure out whats going on here my friend. You 2 bigs got together and decided to work together to take out the smaller tribes. Whats wrong? You couldnt work out a strong enough strategy to take each other out, so you decided to fight the smaller tribes? PFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!

Way to go think your tribe is important enough for us to do that :icon_rolleyes:

darkaniken2

Now, I'm just a visitor in XXXX doing whatever warmad needs me to do, but I can assure you there is nothing joint about it. XXXX wants to win the world. And you're in the way.

LordJayy

I dont think my tribe is important. I KNOW MY TRIBE IS IMPORTANT. And, i dont need to post useless graphs and stats to prove it. I wouldnt trade anyone in my tribe for all of XXXX or all of COD. We wont win this world, but we did fight the good fight. COD couldnt take us out and it wont be easy for XXXX to either!!!!! Bold words I know, but we shall back them up in one of the newer worlds real soon. I hope to see you all there on the battlefield. And, XXXX, you are not gentlemen you are not worthy of the X family or its name.

DeletedUser

I dont think my tribe is important. I KNOW MY TRIBE IS IMPORTANT. And, i dont need to post useless graphs and stats to prove it. I wouldnt trade anyone in my tribe for all of XXXX or all of COD. We wont win this world, but we did fight the good fight. COD couldnt take us out and it wont be easy for XXXX to either!!!!! Bold words I know, but we shall back them up in one of the newer worlds real soon. I hope to see you all there on the battlefield. And, XXXX, you are not gentlemen you are not worthy of the X family or its name.

COD wasnt paying full attention to your useless tribe....And if you think we were when we had XXXX to war.....Your thinking awfully high of yourself.
You were always just a play thing....

DeletedUser57711

i love this we will find it hard to remove you and you shall back your words up in a new world not this one :icon_rolleyes:
Is it just me or does this not make much sense :icon_eek:

LordJayy

Play thing? really.....big words my friend. Why couldnt COD take us without XXXX's help? I now have 217 nukes headed to my villages from COD and XXXX. Why? You couldnt finish us one on one? It's ok, we understand COD has no spine to face us one on one, we know you had to run to XXXX for help.

LordJayy

Of course Warmad. We made a useless alliance with XXXX to help out against COD. Just like my words were useless in that post, so was our alliance with XXXX. It accomplished nothing and did nothing for our tribe.

DeletedUser

Play thing? really.....big words my friend. Why couldnt COD take us without XXXX's help? I now have 217 nukes headed to my villages from COD and XXXX. Why? You couldnt finish us one on one? It's ok, we understand COD has no spine to face us one on one, we know you had to run to XXXX for help.

hehe 200 nukes? you really think thats all we would send if we really bothered with you? :D

DeletedUser57711

can't remember there being an alliance since the fail of Final just a personal Alliance with a few members maybe wrong but meh who cares your just in the way for the end of the world coming quicker.

Think of your tribe as a few % to help XXXX win :icon_biggrin:

LordJayy

Warmad, what can i say? Two giant tribes are ganged up on a smaller one. How pathetic.

Really...hmmm...interesting....as long as ive been in XIV....XXXX villages have been highlighted either as NAP or as an ALLY. COD has always been our common enemy.

Maybe XXXX never intended to honor their agreements.....just another example of their treachery.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57711

Warmad, what can i say? Two giant tribes are ganged up on a smaller one. How pathetic.

For the last time we are not "Helping" cod beat you like you think we are

Fact is Your tribe was always going to become an interest when you are losing so many villages in and around our k's to tribes we don't want in them. so the word for that is tough luck maybe you should of tried to noble more cod vills and not just eat barbs day in day out as a tribe. so the useless stats as you call them are one reason your not worth an alliance and have never been since the fall of the XIV family just lasted a lot longer then you should of in my own personal opinion not anyone els opinion (well maybe a few lol) :icon_biggrin:

LordJayy

What you say is true. XIV is not what is use to be. It went through what all tribes go through....its called CHANGE. As far barb nobling goes, ummm.....XXXX and COD have both gained alot of their strength from nobling barbs lol so dont even go there. Of course we lost villages, it happens in war. lol I hardly doubt a few of your members would agree that our alliance was worthless. As I personally supported several of them myself, so dont even go there.

DeletedUser57711

What you say is true. XIV is not what is use to be. It went through what all tribes go through....its called CHANGE. As far barb nobling goes, ummm.....XXXX and COD have both gained alot of their strength from nobling barbs lol so dont even go there. Of course we lost villages, it happens in war. lol I hardly doubt a few of your members would agree that our alliance was worthless. As I personally supported several of them myself, so dont even go there.

you really do not have a clue do you lol you barb noble 90% player village noble 5% inactive noble 5 %

XXXX 75 to 80 % noble at war villages so any barbs we noble well kind of does not make it an issue don't you think. to say we gained our power of barbs well goes to show how long past your w22 sell by date you really are :icon_razz:

On a side note you love saying don't even go there don't you lmao
:icon_razz:

x2dezjohn

cool story bro

AndyJc

XIV should not still be called that, its destroyed what was once a great name.

Not one member of the old leadership or even extended council are still in XIV and tbh it seems like its mostly just slightly swollen noobs who were recruited to make up the numbers with the old inactive players.

No tribe is going to respect diplomacy with XIV because it just reinstated the old relations it held before all the renames despite it clearly being a new tribe, should have renegotiated when it still had the chance, too late now.

DeletedUser57711

XIV should not still be called that, its destroyed what was once a great name.

Not one member of the old leadership or even extended council are still in XIV and tbh it seems like its mostly just slightly swollen noobs who were recruited to make up the numbers with the old inactive players.

No tribe is going to respect diplomacy with XIV because it just reinstated the old relations it held before all the renames despite it clearly being a new tribe, should have renegotiated when it still had the chance, too late now.

+1 and hello andy :)

darkaniken2

Look at it this way Jay. Even though you're crying and throwing a tantrum, at least you'll have helped W22 come to a close by being so bad a player you basically hand them over to XXXX. :)