200 mil ODA Player - ChamichA

DeletedUser

then prove it and show me your better. i dont need tribal support to defend against you. your no longer a threat to me nor is anyone else. i realized who all bash me is just mad because im better then them.

DeletedUser67579

we are I am just trying to get the thread back to you :p

DeletedUser

then prove it and show me your better. i dont need tribal support to defend against you. your no longer a threat to me nor is anyone else. i realized who all bash me is just mad because im better then them.

Wow now that is some arrogance you got rolling off your tongue boy. No one is a threat to you now that you have a bigger account that someone else got to that point. You did not do it. Your skill level will show thru and you will run that account into the ground. All I have seen you doing so far is taking in-actives and barbs. Real tough guy beating up on those poor barbs. They don't fight back do they lucy???

I am on w30 female shower:icon_eek:

How do you think I know all about your LACK of skill. You keep making mistakes now but just to slow to figure it out. Don't worry as time goes by you will figure out who I am for sure. I like to take a good interest in all food.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Wow now that is some arrogance you got rolling off your tongue boy. No one is a threat to you now that you have a bigger account that someone else got to that point. You did not do it. Your skill level will show thru and you will run that account into the ground. All I have seen you doing so far is taking in-actives and barbs. Real tough guy beating up on those poor barbs. They don't fight back do they lucy???

I am on w30 female shower:icon_eek:

How do you think I know all about your LACK of skill. You keep making mistakes now but just to slow to figure it out. Don't worry as time goes by you will figure out who I am for sure. I like to take a good interest in all food.:icon_twisted:

im a core account. im moving to the front line so get off my back.

Last edited by a moderator:

varden7676

Ahahahaha! So why where you asking for support against my attacks?

DeletedUser79042

surprized the worlds number 1 attacker hasnt sent me anything yet.

Why should he? Cause you are the best? :lol: Maybe he should then ... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser70594

No, I just dont want you to quit dude, Thats why i`m not attacking )

DeletedUser79042

Cham shows mercy ... This world has evolved :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

im a core account retard. im moving to the front line so get off my balls woman.

No you took over a core account and not even that if you head west. You can be on Phoenx frontline faster, or are you scared:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser79042

Why would he be scared? He can easily pilot another account when the tough gets going. It would just be an iteration of tactics. There should be a rule, but there is none. So, we get to live with that I am afraid.

DeletedUser67579

yes I am afraid tha R2 is correct here, we will see him in another account before too long. He can't stay put for too long.

DeletedUser

Why would he be scared? He can easily pilot another account when the tough gets going. It would just be an iteration of tactics. There should be a rule, but there is none. So, we get to live with that I am afraid.

well im afraid to inform you that im done with tw after this account lol. im moving north because thats where im needed, furthermore 1v1 i would whip most of the people here( not saying all just most) 50 cal your just scared so be quiet. im here for my own entertainment so idc what you all say about or to me;) i know who my friends are and they have stuck with me. o moved account because i was forced to. the only real move i did was give smurks up to be in RAM. sucks when your a co-player and the account owner changes his pass and never comes back. so i got screwed out of mavfan. i came back and asked karma via forums pm what happened. he filled me in and allowed me into a new account because the old owner quit justa few days before. when i was on reg wind smurks was quiting so i said to my friend chris why would you delet? and he said he just doesnt have time or money to play anymore so i said hey heres the deal how about me and you switch account and he said yeah i trust you and honestly think your better then me or atleast my =. so me and him switched so we lost a i think i was 90 villages or 100 idr. so i took over the 240 something account and built it up to about 300 or a little bigger. by then though i was just so bored in the north and BH didnt accept me and asked me to help decide so i said sure why not. so i started out helping them on seedsy killing RAM nobles and nukes. then idr what happened i just ended up sitting the littledragon account and believe me his churchs where ugly as hell. he had churchs within churchs and other crap. during this time i was sitting my bud azzazzel-ra growing him with no pp and pp i supplied)thinking i was getting his account and joinning decide(that was a maybe). i started talking to the people around me and i started to like them. i had azza join drift. me and karma became friends, i told him how i felt cabster and celts where holding me back so we decided i would be better off in RAM. so i gave smurks up to my buddy and about 2 days later i went into mavfan.

DeletedUser70594

Cham shows mercy ... This world has evolved :icon_cool:

Robot, He just got bit MORE time to live here then other Rammies :lol: no matter who will be in this tribe, I will kill them all ... Until i`m in love, no one can stop me :axemen::axemen::axemen: :icon_biggrin:

"The Love Is All Arround"

P.S. and WHEN the hell you will understand that all my nukes were sent to give you a HUG :) they just are too untamed :lol: