SFC i thought u loved me ... i cant find myself on the map ... :S

:icon_wink:

[SPOIL]
chamicha.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser70594

i`m so ugly on the map damn it :icon_rolleyes: Thanks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser79042

Smurks the day he got hold of a RAM account, ready to assist the tribe in planning the war effort...

BONUS FEATURE: Uniform provided by RAM's official tailor, Michael Wittman :lol:

[spoil]
smurks.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

r2 you forgot the photo of him when he was denied entry into BH and company....

[SPOIL]
crying_baby.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

r2 you forgot the photo of him when he was denied entry into BH and company....

[SPOIL]
crying_baby.jpg
[/SPOIL]

lol that made me laugh but crying over a game? lol your a funny little fellow. as i said before i just wanted in BH to cause internal issues, that is all my objective was and right now that objective is on hold. i know Bh has internal issues as your players may stray away from PnP but in PM they are chatty;) thank my little friend Dan and his friend yand lol. pic of me and BH after being denied. BTW 50 cal, i was asked to help their allies after they denied me.( what a smack in the face)

300_the_movie_by_Loks11.png

smurks is out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

i just wanted in BH to cause internal issues, that is all my objective was and right now that objective is on hold.

Another hold ????

And we do use spoilers. See, we try to respect the readers.

i know Bh has internal issues

Yes BH has !! Bravo, for your intel is infallible :icon_razz:
BH. has none though, I assure you. Think that matters? :icon_rolleyes: Bah...

DeletedUser

lol that made me laugh but crying over a game? lol your a funny little fellow. as i said before i just wanted in BH to cause internal issues, that is all my objective was and right now that objective is on hold. i know Bh has internal issues as your players may stray away from PnP but in PM they are chatty;) thank my little friend Dan and his friend yand lol. pic of me and BH after being denied. BTW 50 cal, i was asked to help their allies after they denied me.( what a smack in the face)

smurks is out.

Yeha I am sure you are just a book of knowledge when it comes to intell on the great BH land huh. :icon_rolleyes: Still curious as to what internal issues you could have caused, no one would have payed you much mind.

Now on to your account you have now and what you think you can do with it. I am sure this picture has entered your mind...

[SPOIL]
ProperlyFlushingToiletSte.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Yeha I am sure you are just a book of knowledge when it comes to intell on the great BH land huh. :icon_rolleyes: Still curious as to what internal issues you could have caused, no one would have payed you much mind.

Now on to your account you have now and what you think you can do with it. I am sure this picture has entered your mind...

[SPOIL]
ProperlyFlushingToiletSte.jpg
[/SPOIL]

well, you seemed to have tickled my fancey. my account is growing still and im having fun. why dont you quit trying to act cool, because honestly you just sound like a giant dick lol. you must be so proud.

DeletedUser

well, you seemed to have tickled my fancey. my account is growing still and im having fun. why dont you quit trying to act cool, because honestly you just sound like a giant dick lol. you must be so proud.

Did your mommy help you type that out????? Is that the type of person you are, have to resort to name calling such as this. Just shows what type of person you are in real life. You can bully all you want pal but you scare me very little.

DeletedUser79042

I do see something ... gigantic in you 0.50''. The ... muzzle :icon_wink:

DeletedUser97155

Did your mommy help you type that out????? Is that the type of person you are, have to resort to name calling such as this. Just shows what type of person you are in real life. You can bully all you want pal but you scare me very little.

So, one of the three guys ganging up on one person has the audacity to call him a bully? :icon_rolleyes: Do you know what a bully is? If he says something you find stupid or untrue call him on it, but the only bully here is you.

I don't see the need for you to insult the content of his character (Yes, I know I have no right to criticize you.), when all he did was feed into your negativity. This type of behavior, coupled with the idiocy and arrogance or a few other forum posters and the ridiculously boring amounts of time it takes to wait for my nukes to hit have sucked all the fun out of this world for me. I've quit W30. I don't know for how long or if it's permanent, but I wish y'all the best of luck and hope you can still find enjoyment in this world.

Also, after a long session with an image consultant, I have decided to renounce my old title of 'Naked' and have graduated to Badd.

Badd out?
(With two D's for a Double Dose of this Pimpin')

DeletedUser

So, one of the three guys ganging up on one person has the audacity to call him a bully? :icon_rolleyes: Do you know what a bully is? If he says something you find stupid or untrue call him on it, but the only bully here is you.

I don't see the need for you to insult the content of his character (Yes, I know I have no right to criticize you.), when all he did was feed into your negativity. This type of behavior, coupled with the idiocy and arrogance or a few other forum posters and the ridiculously boring amounts of time it takes to wait for my nukes to hit have sucked all the fun out of this world for me. I've quit W30. I don't know for how long or if it's permanent, but I wish y'all the best of luck and hope you can still find enjoyment in this world.

Also, after a long session with an image consultant, I have decided to renounce my old title of 'Naked' and have graduated to Badd.

Badd out?
(With two D's for a Double Dose of this Pimpin')

Well now lets see if I can help you out on your post.

If you go back to where smurks and I began our little back and forth you will see that he had been on here ranting about himself and this new account he has like he was the one who built it up and everyone had better watch out. In reading back you will also see that all I have done was call him out. I did not ask nor seek anyone else to help me with this. I can handle myself out here on these big bad boards. One I have no ego to sway around or cloud my view of what others wish to say. After all it is just a game. I do take it to heart though when a player who had nothing and did little, suddenly has a big account and then strolls around the PnP like they own it. Telling everyone how he is not afraid and could beat anyone here 1v1. Having confidence is one thing but being arrogant is another and on the boards that will get you some attention that you may not want to have. You call it bullying, I call it giving the bully a taste of his own medicine.

There is a saying about respecting your enemy as much as you do your allies, disrespect only serves to harden the enemy. We can all look back at the tribe THE who was very good at one point but then lost that respect because they failed to give it, even to enemies no matter how big or small.

and with all due respect to you sir, I hope this helps.

DeletedUser79042

I've quit W30. I don't know for how long or if it's permanent, but I wish y'all the best of luck and hope you can still find enjoyment in this world.

Just to make sure that we do not miss that BMA :icon_wink:

As for your tribemate, I will just add to 0.50'''s argument, that he brought that to himself. Very simple.

DeletedUser

World 30 Finally ends

R2 and the few remaining veterans to live to the end of W30 talk about the great campaign well the bits they can sort of remember

old_men.jpg

Hope you are all still having fun :)

Verm

MR.MR

Dammit SFC. I was hoping that picture of Paj and I wouldn't leak to the public boards :p