I have to get something off my chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've wanted to say this for a long time now, but just now have found the courage to do so.

Steadily my feelings have been growing, and they will continue to do so. I have been unable to force myself to make my feelings known, but today I believe I have the strength. We’ve known each other for a long time, but I’ve been looked upon as no more than an acquaintance. If things continue like this, my heart may explode. So, whether acceptance or rejection is destined to be the reply, I now lay my heart on the line. To whom, you may ask, am I directing these feelings?

To AYK, and only him, does my heart belong.

Since meeting him, I’ve slowly started to appreciate his character more and more. I’ve sat in the back seat of his life, merely observing. He was recently married, in fact, which I simply watched, in pain. She and I will both eternally love him, as it’s impossible not to. I will wait forever for him until he realizes my feelings and takes me in his arms. In his tender embrace shall I forever feel safe. My undying love will win in the end. My love, however, is a much better writer than I am. For this reason, I have included a poem. It can explain my feelings better than I can.

If you could see inside my soul
see inside my heart
you would know how I long for you
whenever we're apart

If you could see inside my head
if thoughts were things to see
you would know how I cherish you
how much you mean to me

In all the ways you comfort me
the way you hold me near
the way you know just what to do
to chase away my fear

The sparkle in your beautiful eyes
your smile, laugh, your touch
are just a few of many reasons
I love you oh so much

Knowing I can talk to you
about any and everything
and knowing together we will get
through whatever life may bring

I could search the whole world over
and this I know is true
I would never find another love
like the love I found with you

Though with each new day, each sunrise
we can't know what's in store
there is one thing I know for sure
each day I love you more

So if you could see inside my head
if thoughts were things to see
you would know I blessed I feel
to have you here with me

3448w46.jpg

With love always and forever,

SD

DeletedUser

If you look closely Niko, you may notice neither of us have clothing on our chests.

DeletedUser

that is just... creepy. And to repeat what andy said... how much did AYK pay you? if you pay me enough ill do worse.

DeletedUser

I am creeped out now. Plz do not join w46 or w9 the worlds I moderate. :lol:

DeletedUser36833

why the heck are you posting here red :p

Same could be said for you bobby :)
Plus red is a mod so he can walk where he wants! you on the other hand... Are only allowed in self up-dating maps!
So lickle hobbit get back there :D <3

DeletedUser

Same could be said for you bobby :)
Plus red is a mod so he can walk where he wants! you on the other hand... Are only allowed in self up-dating maps!
So lickle hobbit get back there :D <3

Actually, me, graeme and LG are playing an acc together, still trying to get it sorted out because were all fairly inactive

DeletedUser

You will have to let me know which it is :)

We will once its sorted. If you look hard enough, you should be able to find it. there are a few fairly obvious signs.

Until weve got it full sorted to the HC strat, we wont be publicising the account though :p

DeletedUser

Not difficult to figure out at all. :)
By the way, Bobby T, got any grapes?

Status
Not open for further replies.