Top 20 Tribes Discussion

DeletedUser

Yes, because you've definitely been playing this game longer than me. :icon_rolleyes:

/we're getting off-topic.

DeletedUser

Yes, because you've definitely been playing this game longer than me. :icon_rolleyes:

/we're getting off-topic.

Lol... time played has little to do with noobiness. But please continue providing the entertainment.

DeletedUser

Anyway, to get us back to the thread's intent, anyone care to comment on -=CW=-? I don't know really anything about them and I'd like to know more.

DeletedUser99026

I think you'd be better off if you stopped posting altogether. Your are making your noobiness much too clear.

Yup... you are much better off if you would stop posting.

Who are you? I don't recognize you and all your doing is flaming/trolling.... Your not bringing anything constructive, pleas go away.

I'd be much more concerned with 1.5k incomings if I had 50 villages than 5. With 5 villages, you can easily stack them all (plus morale is going to be killer). With 50 villages, that's at least 30 attacks per village. That's plenty of room to sufficiently hide trains, nukes and catapult fakes. Much more difficult to defend.

Actually, it was 1.5k from 15 a combination of 25 different players, so moral was not that good (best i got was about 84%). A tribe got tired of my "overfarming" and decided to try and noble me out. I just split all their trains. That is off topic and not the point.

The reason why it doesn't worry my and why I say a top 20 tribe shouldn't be worried about this amount is I expect any top tribes players to have at least intermidiate abilities to label and tell what is going where. I expect it should take them 20-50 minutes to label and figure out all of their incoming (assuming they have premium), and figure out where support is needed and what needs to be split. Once that is done it is a waiting game and no amount of sweating will help. Plus it is just a game, a village isn't worth giving yourself an ulser.

I will go into more detail if you still want me to after i get home from work, or maybe my co-player will for you. Regardless though, I am staying on topic and only talking about the top 20 tribes in the world.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
Who are you? I don't recognize you and all your doing is flaming/trolling.... Your not bringing anything constructive, pleas go away.

Actually, it was 1.5k from 15 a combination of 25 different players, so moral was not that good (best i got was about 84%). A tribe got tired of my "overfarming" and decided to try and noble me out. I just split all their trains. That is off topic and not the point.

The reason why it doesn't worry my and why I say a top 20 tribe shouldn't be worried about this amount is I expect any top tribes players to have at least intermidiate abilities to label and tell what is going where. I expect it should take them 20-50 minutes to label and figure out all of their incoming (assuming they have premium), and figure out where support is needed and what needs to be split. Once that is done it is a waiting game and no amount of sweating will help. Plus it is just a game, a village isn't worth giving yourself an ulser.

I will go into more detail if you still want me to after i get home from work, or maybe my co-player will for you. Regardless though, I am staying on topic and only talking about the top 20 tribes in the world.
[/SPOIL]

I appreciated your post and understand your position a little better. What I meant by "sweating it", is that it's still nothing to ignore.

DeletedUser

ah amazer71 a name i recognise from when you were the W22 mod....you play this world?

deomonkid18

Ever been on the receiving end of a mass-launch?

Regardless if i've seen 20 incomings or 20 thousand incomings. If they are all fake than the tribe they are "attacking" may be a little scared at first but once the first thousand hit and they realize they are fakes and have no tagged Nobles in bound than they can just sit back and laugh while reports of fakes come in.

Were they to coordinate reals among them and some Nobles, then perhaps they can cause havoc. With only a few thousand single rams flyign about not a whoel lot of damage to be done.

DeletedUser

Regardless if i've seen 20 incomings or 20 thousand incomings. If they are all fake than the tribe they are "attacking" may be a little scared at first but once the first thousand hit and they realize they are fakes and have no tagged Nobles in bound than they can just sit back and laugh while reports of fakes come in.

Were they to coordinate reals among them and some Nobles, then perhaps they can cause havoc. With only a few thousand single rams flyign about not a whoel lot of damage to be done.

unless they are series of catts with nukes mixed in....

then your in for some rebuilding

DeletedUser

Your ability or lack thereof to recognize me doesn't matter to my posting here. Further I just tried to protect Maddog against himself... he'd be better off listening and/or reading

And further I pretty much agree with you.

DeletedUser99026

[SPOIL]
Your ability or lack thereof to recognize me doesn't matter to my posting here. Further I just tried to protect Maddog against himself... he'd be better off listening and/or reading

And further I pretty much agree with you.
[/SPOIL]

Yes, but you did it by not posting any evidence, just telling people to shut up, and did it in a way that made me look bad (even I was a bit confused as to why I had a random troll defending me). No offense meant. People hate me enough already from other worlds for me to get any more hate. I started a new alias in the hopes of getting a little better forum reputation then I have had before.

Anyway your posts are still off topic...

So far I have not gotten around to actually looking at the top 20 tribes, been to busy recruiting for my own tribe. I can however tell you I know a few players in 4zl? and doubt they are going anywhere anytime soon.

matt rider

If you panic about 1.5k incoming, then your tribe doesn't belong in the top 10 or 20 for that matter. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh really? And if your offline when they attack and they're arriving within the hour you come back on, the best scripts will allow you to tag around 50 every five minutes. With 1.5k incomings and the need for sufficient time to navigate troops and organise Sniping, id say you have a problem. I'm not here to flame, but if you deny that scenario, that's ignorance and arrogance roled into one, and who likes that?

Also, don't insult my intelligence. I've been in numerous top 5 tribes, and we stayed there.

DeletedUser

Just because the only thing Bored seems to post in this thread is complaints that people think they'll disband but they've survived another week I'll put this out there.

Bored will disband by the end of 2011.

Until 2012 please do not spam this thread with 'We haven't disbanded yet', as you have been granted shelf life to the end of the year and we do not expect you to disband before that.

Now that that's out of the way... :D

Thought 1: The top 20 has a few paper tigers.

DeletedUser

@Noir

First, thanks for getting Bored to shut up for a change.

Second, who are these paper tigers you speak of? I have my own thoughts, but I'd be interested in hearing yours. If you don't want to post it here, send me a PM.

DeletedUser

Just because the only thing Bored seems to post in this thread is complaints that people think they'll disband but they've survived another week I'll put this out there.

Bored will disband by the end of 2011.

Until 2012 please do not spam this thread with 'We haven't disbanded yet', as you have been granted shelf life to the end of the year and we do not expect you to disband before that.

Now that that's out of the way... :D

Thought 1: The top 20 has a few paper tigers.

See this tells me alot of information.

Cheers

DeletedUser

A paper tiger is something which looks threatening but has no substance to its existence. E.g A tribe with 3m points, but has no idea of what to do in a war is a paper tiger.